Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 pm
((Nope he doesn't muse, but your the only hyuton user in the village, i think shane can take a guess))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Plus it's a massive and I mean godly massive tree.
One Jonnin would not be enough to destroy it.
Just drawing all the water from it like you said would be exhausting and take a very long time.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 pm
Muse_Magician
TheWingsOfTheGods
((lol....You know there was controversy about this a while back, but from what i remember, doing this type of destruction isn't allowed cause your not giving people a chance to defend it. It'd be like me walking up to your rpc and ripping out his heart and walking off while your offline and saying i killed you. ))

Nothing you can really do now. And Akira, your RPC doesnt know his name is Saotome, META GAMING!!!!

((No, But I recognize you from earlier... all I have to do is tell Shane. Like I said. You want to keep your RPC, leave the tree alone. Akira only needs to draw a picture. Akira is a good artist.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 pm
((A jonin Genjutsu user at that))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:43 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((Nope he doesn't muse, but your the only hyuton user in the village, i think shane can take a guess))

I will withdraw my attack on the tree, but the damage to your Ramen shop, Dorms, and hospital are permanent unless fixed.

A gemjutsu user who has pretty much master Hyoton and many othe lethal water justu. Just get over the fact that i attack your village. grow up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:46 pm
Grow up? Are you ******** kidding me? You randomly attack the village because someone made you sad in the chatroom. If ANYONE is metagaming, and needs to grow up, it's YOU.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:46 pm
Muse, you have no valid reason to walk into a long defeated village destroying areas.
Now until you do have a reason, I request that all the damage you have done EVERYWHERE be invalid.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:48 pm
Muse_Magician
TheWingsOfTheGods

I will withdraw my attack on the tree, but the damage to your Ramen shop, Dorms, and hospital are permanent unless fixed.

A gemjutsu user who has pretty much master Hyoton and many othe lethal water justu. Just get over the fact that i attack your village. grow up.

(My village? this isn't my village, and you say grow up but YOUR the one taking out real life anger in an RP
So, get over the fact you cant physically punch the person who made you sad. and grow up youself.)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:48 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Grow up? Are you ******** kidding me? You randomly attack the village because someone made you sad in the chatroom. If ANYONE is metagaming, and needs to grow up, it's YOU.

Exactly. And is you seriously took 3 hours to destroy the tree, you can't do it in one post. and it would tire you out immensely. Plus, Genjutsuists aren't master of ninjutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:50 pm
@Shane: Well, i would and the the thing is, i already did. You and anyone in the guild have mo right telling me or my RPC what to do. Plus i can take out my anger in this guild if i want to.

Dandii, unless your rpc stops the attack on anything in the village there is nothing you can do. NONE OF YOUR RPC'S EXCEPT FOR AKIRA, NIO THIS HAPPEND, UNLESS THEY INTERACT WITH THE EVENT. I CAN HAVE MY RPC ATTACK IF HE WANTS TO.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:53 pm
((Your right but you method of attack is the attack AND leave in the same posting, making the stopping of your attack impossible. This is against the Rules of NUR, and the crew do have the right to stop you if your breaking the rules, so the crew have every right to stop you))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:53 pm
Muse_Magician
@Shane: Well, i would and the the thing is, i already did. You and anyone in the guild have mo right telling me or my RPC what to do. Plus i can take out my anger in this guild if i want to.

Dandii, unless your rpc stops the attack on anything in the village there is nothing you can do. NONE OF YOUR RPC'S EXCEPT FOR AKIRA, NIO THIS HAPPEND, UNLESS THEY INTERACT WITH THE EVENT. I CAN HAVE MY RPC ATTACK IF HE WANTS TO.

Yes, but you cant just come in, attack, leave.  

Naruto Eternity

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:55 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Muse_Magician

Hahahaha...boy do I know that..((Chuunin..Mist village..WINGS KNOWS XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:56 pm
Akira i want to speak with you only on this matter. so i deleted my post on the tree. Now i want to know this, why can i not destroy anything in this village? Nothing is stopping me? why?

I SAID I WANT TO SPEAK TO AKIRA ONLY!  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:59 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Lord Akira Uchiha
Muse_Magician

Hahahaha...boy do I know that..((Chuunin..Mist village..WINGS KNOWS XD))

((Yep....very annoying time....kinda like now, i was supposed to go to sleep at 1am....now its 4am....i want to sleep, but i cant until i see this resolved))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games