Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku suddenly arrived at the spring as the beast underneath him fell to the floor an Riku just playing his guitar. It was a normal melody then turned into something tremendous and intense as he was just sending wild waves of sound through the guitar now as he looked at the ripples of the spring with a pleasant look on his face.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-qgum7hFXk

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"The mind is endless...."

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:01 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku finally stops playing and drops the guitar as it becomes earth again as he looks around at the peaceful place and tried to listen in deeper for anything as he calmed down, he was a lazy person since he usually just explored new areas. "Maybe I should of taken that Jounin exam." Riku said stretching arms then started laughing,"Nahhhhhh I'm fine where I'm at that's for sure hahaha though ehhh might get rusty.." Riku said to himself as took up a rock and skip it through the spring.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:14 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageThree Doki appear behind Riku one of them opens its mouth and Shokos voice can be heard through them, plus the subtle sound of a flute playing. "Who are you and what exactly are you doing here?" The other two doki open their mouths and ethereal chakra consuming monsters that resemble a dark purplish mist now whip around the area like crazy then head right for Riku in order to try and restrain and suck his chakra away from him.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:15 pm
Aki's face fell as she showed up at the Springs. That kid was back. Folding her arms she kept her distance from Riku. She dug her heel into the soil. She wasn't looking for a fight, but if she had too she'd defend the village like she had to last time.

(( Crappy post is crappy.

Oh and noting your last post, is Arekku still in this area being emo and stuff?

Erm... edited...? ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku smiled as he looked at them as he turned around quickly, the same way Arekku usually did when he was surprised by something there was an uncanny similarity at the same time difference as he put his hands up not even making any seals as he seemed to signal them to stop right there when suddenly steam shot from his body as for his palms and feet a burst of fire came as it shot Riku to the water who landed there making a quick back flip.

"Hey little assholes it's not nice to ask questions like that! Oh well I guess a little fight gets the blood pumping!" Riku pointed at them with his finger as he should of at least burned one of them by accident as he tried to flee, he looked at the monsters and scratch his head, then started to sing as he just started dancing as he acted like if he was a boxer his voice was strong and assertive as he sang now. He waited for them as dark mark seem to protrude from his body even more as he was reading two things now.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku smiled as he looked at them as he turned around quickly, the same way Arekku usually did when he was surprised by something there was an uncanny similarity at the same time difference as he put his hands up not even making any seals as he seemed to signal them to stop right there when suddenly steam shot from his body as for his palms and feet a burst of fire came as it shot Riku to the water who landed there making a quick back flip.

"Hey little assholes it's not nice to ask questions like that! Oh well I guess a little fight gets the blood pumping!" Riku pointed at them with his finger as he should of at least burned one of them by accident as he tried to flee, he looked at the monsters and scratch his head, then started to sing as he just started dancing as he acted like if he was a boxer his voice was strong and assertive as he sang now. He waited for them as dark mark seem to protrude from his body even more as he was preparing two things now.

Riku's Theme:

edit hahaha I just fixed one of my sentence to make more sense my bad haha  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:32 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageThe two Doki remain there standing with their mouths wide agape, the ethereal beings still coming after the boy. They may of been burnt slightly, but nothing to troublesome. The Doki that was talking to Riku now takes his giant club and jumps at Riku attempting to smash the giant club down on him.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:44 pm
Aki narrowed her eyes at the scene. After a long process of elimination she decided it was best to let the strange Doki attack the kid. And so Aki turned and left the spring as quick as she could.

(( Yeah two terrible posts in a row.
I think I need sleep soon. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:44 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"Hey cutie get your a** over." Riku said as a sing song voice as the spring trembled around him an a giant Colossus hand came forth and took Riku under while another hand came up and tried to grab the Doki who was in the air, as the body of the giant beast started to appear, with Riku on the shoulder with a new an more elegant guitar on his hands and what seemed to be a strapped on microphone on his ears as he started playing,"Meet my buddy he's awesome hahaha. So who's attacking me? I know that metal girl doesn't have musical knowledge so who is it?" Riku asked as his voiced boom from the microphone on his face.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:05 pm
The Doki gets grabbed by Riku's giant hand and the other two stop their useless ethereal chakra attack to go help out their buddy. They charge forwards at Riku both of them swing their weapons at Riku's attack to try and free the other doki and as well knock around Riku alittle so he knows that these beasts aren't weak.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:16 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku concentrated on playing his guitar though the monster he summoned was squishing the first Doki hard now as he suddenly threw him at one of the two doki as hard as it could sending it flying and most likely crashing to the other one hard. it then saw that it was trying to get to Riku so he blocked with his other hand to obstruct him as it took a leap to solid ground as it landed on solid ground it revealed how huge the beast was, it is Riku's second slowest summoned earth beast, but it was also the second most giant and fourth most powerful. As Riku changed his music the giant collapsed to the floor and Riku landed on the floor peacefully as he put the guitar away.

"Revealed yourself! I don't like fighting mere minions." Riku said as suddenly from the rubble of his beast a new one came out this one was way smaller and more cute like as it jumped on Riku's back and looked at the Doki.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:26 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageThe other Doki catches the one hurdled at it. All of which retreat back to look at the stone beasts. They all tilt their heads. This may be a little much for just them. Far, far away Shoko sighs taking a slight break from playing her flute. She plays once again with a smile. The middle Doki opening his mouth once again, Shokos voice can be heard. "Answer my question and I may feel inclined to show you my true self." The Doki stand in a defensive phalanx, Shoko making a handsign far far away from this location as she sinks into the ground and re-appears now in the middle of her doki's tight phalanx formation. Her Anbu mask covering her face and her long cloak concealing her body.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:33 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku's eyes twitch a lot of Shiro had rubbed off on him from there few encounters the shy boy was there no more now it was a little more explosive as both his little bear and him where throwing the finger as the bear and him sing glow as the bear sang a song that sounded like ode to joy,"You little whore you think I'll play with you like that! I don't reveal my name to people that hide and hide like cowards!" Riku yelled now as he was becoming annoyed as he put down the little bear that just continue to sing and even seem to become a hologram in the sky. As the roots suddenly shot out the ground they seemed more confused on what to do they sensed to help out Shoko yet at the same time they felt like they were attacking Arekku as they suddenly backed up for now.

"Well if you want to know my name it's only proper to introduce oneself first that's proper etiquette especially after sneaking up on me are you and unsophisticated person like that." Riku said grinning as he waited for the Doki to move as he had his whips out now and his scythe in his other hand.

Riku's Theme:

goodnight I'll continue tomorrow  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:42 pm
Taking her lips off her flute with a smile She puts the flute away and quickly pulls out her bladeless hilt. The doki begin to dissolve away around Shoko as the blade extends and the plasma torches begin glowing there familiar green tint. "You can call me nai." She taps her forearm and pulls out a giant fuma shuriken. Taking aim at Riku she now awaits his move. Her plasma sword in one hand a giant fuma shuriken in the other.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:52 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku just stood there as he was getting prepared to move though unfortunately for Shoko she would realize that the whips coming out off his body wasn't normal ones nor were the tattoo's it was part of Riku's bloodline, the one that neutralize all others as her sword plasma would end soon as it was created by her own bloodline, though this was only temporary since she just looked at the young man. Riku suddenly disappeared with great speed and was in front of her there was a trail of fire that melted the floor quickly as from Riku's elbow shot a blast of fire as he aimed for her stomach thanks to the little bear summon he was stronger in every way than ever before it helped that his weird class of bounty hunter made him a mess of techniques right now still being a tai class since he never switch back to gen,"I said name not a nickname! Either way just call me Akumetsu!" Riku yelled as he attacked trying to at the same time permanently marked her with a tattoo.

(little teddy bear is ode to joy summon ^_^ not strong itself but powerful support summon takes my S rank jutsu but worth it)

Riku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games