Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Nodding he merged with the half of him that was still holding Az. He very carefully shifted her so that he could carry her and didnt wake her. He was used to moving people while they slept. He nodded that he was ready as a little shadow imp picked up his property and trailed behind.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Cero woke up and looked around"Where the hell!?"He then realized that he was tied up and looked angry at nightshade and Blaik"What does this mean!?!?Where am i !?"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Nightshade walked up to him but a decent distance so not to wake her. "I knocked you out for them, they wish to speak with you and lets face it a man in mourning doesnt listen well to reasoning. So I had to waste a bit of sleep toxin on you."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Cero smiled"How kind of you!"He said in a sarcasm tone"He then sighed and lowerd his head"Talk to me...nit yelling?I would deserve that.."

Blaik walked over to Cero and hit him"Stop that!...Stop being a child!!Just tell us what happend..."

Cero first starred with wide eyes at BLaik but then closed them so he wouldn't cry"You are right i should calm down but.."He stopped speaking and looked to the sky"...We have to go..I..I will tell you later!The shadows around here aren't from em...they are sent by my father!!"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Nightshade shivered a bit as he felt a slight difference. "He's right...these arent normal shadows...I can pass by them...but not so much you guys."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:57 pm

" we need to go then." elaise said just loud enough for all of them to hear. " maybe there's a way we can leave a false trail, so that we can help zack without having them following us."
she knelt down next to fang and touched the gash on his back gently making sure it didn't have anything in it before taking the herbs from the pouch on her belt and rubbing them into his back. " there that should help for a while, at least you'l be able to run without it hurting you." she muttered to fang.
she then slowly walked over to cero. " this will help with the pain your wounds for now." she said to him handing him some of the crushed herbs from the pouch.

GAlA_Olivia

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 pm

The battle rages on as each warrior take blow after blow. Coop is pulled in and is slugged right in the face. Dave punches the creature on the face but it then knees him on the front of his head. Messaging his eye, Coop does a couple of frontal side kics which pushes away the lizard. "Listen up man, we're going have to use full chi power." "Man, I hate focusing exercises. We still have trouble mastering this technique with RJ" he said wiping the blood from his head wound.

They clap their hands together and close their eyes. With focus meditation they summon their chi energy all over their bodies. Glowing, tribal tattoos appear all over them. Dave launches. The lizard man swipes his tail to the blue bro. Dave is sent flying to a big rock. Debris fly as his back hits it. Coop starts attacking with a flury of punches and kicks. The warlord is taking damage from its beating. Howver it manages to stop Coop and back fists the red bro. to the ground. The chi energy keeps damage to a minimum so the bros. can come back for more. Dave rubs his back then fights again. Coop gets up and wipe the blood from his chin and fights to. Dave palms the chest, kicks the knee cap, and punches its face. Coop kicks the creature's back, puts the lizard's arm on a hold and breaks it. The creature is kneeling in agony. Dave does a strong punch to the creature's chest and Coop does a jump kick to its head. A hole is created on the head and chest, sending juices and guts out of the lizard warlord. The battle had been won

The powerd down Coopers quickly sit down with relief breaths. They had scrathces and bruises from battle, including Coop's black eye and Dave's forehead trickling cut. "Okay after we rest we should meet up with others." "Knowing Niara, we'll be meeting her first because she likes doing her own thing." After their rest, they head off. Who knows who they will reunite with first.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 am

"A trail...." His head lowered in thought then looked at them. He handed Az to Jamato. "Take care of her." He said in a serious tone then looked back at them and summoned a small imp which he then commanded it to stay on Az. "I will return." He walked into the forest all the while gathering shadow, but instead of pulling it in he let the tendrils stay out. He then made several shadow clones and sent them in all directions at a fast speed. But each one was leaving a trail of shadow behind it.

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:49 am

Jamato nodded and then looked to Niara and took her hand"You put yourself to often in danger...now let someone else do it okey...?You can't fight all the time..."He smiled kindly at her and kissed her forhead.

After Blaik untied him,Cero walked over to Elaise"Thank you..."He said in a shy tone.Blaik had spoke with him while noone was looking.Cero was calm now and scratched his head"..You like Zack right?...I think...if you do then we should all speed up...we have to hurry up..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:11 pm

" yes i love zack and i do think we should hurry up." she said to cero smiling at him slightly. she looked at the rest of the group. " we still have a couple of members of the group that aren't here though." she wasa thinking about coop and dave wondering whether they were both alright, fang had told ehr about the fight they were having.

GAlA_Olivia

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 pm

The Coopers continue hauling a** in the woods unknowingly they are headed towards the group's direction. "Alright b we gotta find Azzura and the others." "And kill them." "NO! no nooooooo. They're on our side remember" "Oh yeh, ur right. Wait a minute did you just single out Azzura." Uh no" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes u did. Coop and Azzura kissin on the tree. K-I-S uh uhhhh F-B-G." "Enough of this foolishness, lets move on." "He is so hot for her."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Niara looked back at Jamato. "I know...but to me...it feels like I'm doing something that is making my parents happy...By protecting you guys...and placing myself in danger....I feel like that they are still alive...and with me..." she said, closing. "Get MOVING! If anyone wants to stay back it's their own risk." She turned to Lyra and Kyle. "Make sure they don't get attacked. Warn them if something is coming." She smiled at them. "Go, now. I'll meet you guys later." she said, hugging Lyra and Kyle. She turned to them, and gave a fleeting smile of encouragement. She turned, and walked back into the darkness. The only thing that you could see was her bright blue eyes.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:24 pm

"Well i guess he will find us.."He whisperd to himself as he followed Niara,with Azzura in his arms"Wait not to fast!I am still injured..!!"He mutterd quietly.

"Or i will find him.."He walked over to Cero and Elaise"Let's go!We can't wait till someone comes and attacks us!!"Blaik said while crossing his arms"So let's move"

Cero sighed and nodded"right!I will tell a few shadows to annoy the others a little and make fals trails and so on..I think this will confuse them!!"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 pm

"Cero. They won't follow the shadows. They'll think that they are after us. Us chosen ones have to create the false trails. I can do it very easily, half-demon's might, but I'm not sure. You guys head to safety. Jamato, you take Azzura with them. Elaise, I know that you are a half elf. You can do things that no humans can do. Use your senses to make sure that no one is following you. Have the wolf pack flank the group with Lyra and Kyle. Cero, keep your mouth shut and don't complain. Nightshade...I leave it up to you what you want to do." Niara said, her voice quiet. "You need to get moving! They're closing in, and coming. Hard and fast. Run!"

My Fallen Angel of Hope

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games