Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 pm
Hades looked at the young Eris " No you can not Pet my Dog Eris. For reason that artemis does not like men watching her nasty body. The Dog will bite your head off " He chuckled

Hades looked at artemis " I feed him humans of course. And some meat that dead people like to bring with them. Why in the world do they do that i have no idea but that is the trend lately ."

He looked Coldly at Zeus " When have I killed anyone Brother ?. I am the god of the underworld, I can not kill people that are already dead can I ?. I do not think So. But still nobody answer my Darn question. Where the hell is my wife ?. "

Hades started paceing behind his Dog. Looking around at all the gods in his domain. Wondering why in the world would they come to his basement in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 pm
“You have girl issues don’t you?” Eris folded her arms across her chest. “Is that because your mommy let your daddy eat you alive? It’s okay hun,” she patted Hades on the arm, “they have therapy for that.”  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:02 pm
Apollo laughed as hard as he ever has then walked over to daichi "Dont worry i'm not a nut i'm just bored" He patted daichi on the back "Eris i wouldnt piss uncle off he'll snap at you then send cute little cereberus at you" Apollo nodded "And he isnt pleasent when mad" Apollo looked at zeus "Father may i leave?" He asked boredly "Because i dont like sitting around doing nothing"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm
"Oh I'm not making him angry. I am merely stating that severe trauma suffered as a young child resulting in a fear of the opposite sex is very common. Clearly he is merely over compensating." Eris fluttered her lashes jokingly at Apollo, "and if he did try to hurt me you would rescue me."

Daichi rolled his eyes. “Ya I’m sure he will do just that.” Secretly he was glad Apollo wasn’t plotting his death, he had far too many other people doing that as it was.  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:14 pm
Hades Chuckled At Eris " That is True. I was eatten alive by my father. You know I could show you what it felt like. I think I will"

He looked at cereberus And nodded his head . The Huge Dog moved up towards Eris and open his mouth wide. Hades started to chuckled.

Hades looked towards the other gods in the room. " Well she did ask for it ?. I mean what could I do but show her how I was feeling. " He looked at apollo and sneered

" Boy you are not going anywhere. You have alot of explaining to do. Why in 9 hells did you go after those mortals ? "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:14 pm
((Lol didnt see your post *Nods* Re-doing mine)) Apollo looked at cereberus "Uncle..do you like that dog?" Apollo asked with a grin "Oh and because i was bored" Apollo grinned then looked at eris "Dont worry eris"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm
Eris was becoming swiftly irritated. “Your dog ‘s breath is very moist,” she frowned, “unless you wish to spend the rest of your life under the impression you are a four your old girl that likes to wear pretty dresses and have tea parties I suggest you call him off.”

Reaching into her bag Eris pulled out her trusty recorder and began to play a soft soothing melody that wrapped around Cerebus’s head, sending him into a deep sleep. “You are very lucky I don’t like hurting animals.” Nose in the air, Eris turned away from Hades and towards Apollo. “And I appreciate the sentiment but I can take care of myself just fine thank you.” She couldn’t help a small smile as she scolded him.

“Trust me you do not want to get into it with her.” Daichi muttered to Apollo under his breath. “she is crazy as a loon.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:41 pm
Apollo sighed then looked at cereberus "You'r lucky dog or you would be gone right now" Apollo had one of his precious silver arrows in hand "That dog would be in hell right now...Oh wait i forgot he already is" Apollo laughed slightly then looked at eris "Heh dont worry eris i wont smooth talk you then" He sat back down against the wall "Now then can we hurry with this debat..Uncle,Father i would like to go get some pizza"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm
“Wow,” Daichi was awestruck, “there is someone in existence mouthier then you Eris I never thought I would live to see the day.” He was quickly silenced by a cuff to the head.

“I really don’t understand why you’re in trouble in the first place.” Eris put her hand on her hip. “I missed the first part of this whole thing so I don’t get it.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm
"Alright, I will take us all out to pizza. If you guys want I can call Poseidon to meet up with us, and Hades have you ever had the mortal's pizza?" he asked Hades.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm
Hades chuckled " Music ? you got to be kidding girl. Music does nothing to my three headed dog. Stop watching those harry potter videos . My Dog can not be overpowered with music. "

He started listening to the music " That is really bad music, I mean its makeing my ears bleed like crazy " Hades ears begin to bleed with the bad music

Hades smiled at apollo " Fine Ill tell my dog to not eat your girlfriend. Yes She is your Girlfriend now seeming that you keep stareing at her like she is a diamond in the sea. ".

He called His dog off and ordered it to go back to the underworld. He looked around at Eris " Really stop with the music !!! my ears are going to run out of blood soon. I mean I am a god but come on its makeing me wonder if the dead souls have a better tune "

(( I love my Char. He reminds me of Dr House ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm
Apollo stood by daichi "Are you talking about me daichi?" He glared at him slightly then looked at zeus "Father do you like pizza?" He grinned slightly "I love mortal pizza i love how the cheeze is melted although sometimes i have to make them cook it more" he nodded slightly "And i think uncle wouldnt like pizza he's to bitter" Apollo laughed slightly then sat back down again "I'm exhausted...oh and uncle she's not my girlfriend.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:54 pm
"Yes she is" Zues said without thinking to much. He begain his walk over to his brother's side. "Oh, and harry potter sucks" he said to Hades.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:56 pm
Apollo growled at zeus "Father dont agree with uncle it makes you seem bad" He continued to growl "And shes not my girlfriend like i just said to uncle" He twitched slightly getting mad "Now can we please go get some freaking pizza i'm hungryyyy" He whined slightly "And harry potter does suck they make it seem like magic is flashy when really it's not" ((What is it pick on apollo day? -.- *nods*))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm
“Oh am I invited I just love pizza.” Eris clapped her hands together. “By the way Mister Doom and Gloom it was not a normal recorder I control people’s emotions with music, animals are a heck of a lot easier to control then people. Duh, and by the way you smell like sulfur, so there Know-It-All .” Eris stuck out her tongue at Hades. Just as she finished Momo bit Hades hard on the ankle before slithering up Eris’s pant leg to hang around her neck.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games