Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:07 pm
"So that's his name?" She finally began speaking up more. With a shrug, Violet began pushing a napkin around. "I don't care much for him, not in a rude way, but he isn't yet a friend or anything, just a polite bystander." It was always strange how M strayed alot due to his own curiousity even though there was nothing wrong with it. Awaiting for Sabine's reply, she could only hope the conversation meandered into another subject. Talking about people got alittle...old and yet, through all this convo she never once got irritated with M and his odd ways. He was inhuman which seemed to be a rare trait. It was admirable.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:29 pm
((Night Ya'll ^ ^ And welcome to the roleplay, The Era Of Atonement))  

1 Corinthians 13

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:32 pm
M

User ImageHad M of read Violet's mind, he would have seen her response coming. However, he did not and was surprised that a former who was not affected by David's 'abilities' and/or past human experiences. Considering Violet's answer, M questioned his own relationship with Violet. She had lied to him and they had met under seemingly similar circumstances. Did she not care for him as well? "What is your input, Sabine?"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:34 pm
Sabine Hammond

User Image

'David's features are pleasing,' Sabine replied to M, 'but I have yet to see if his intelligence is pleasing as well. My judgment is, as of yet, suspended.' She did wonder at Leeloo's behavior with him, though. He seemed to calm her - Sabine was pleased that she could reach a more balanced state of mind; the reason for it didn't concern her too much.  

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 pm
M

User ImageThe girls comments reminded M of something. "When the both of you made your conclusions, were you referencing your opinion of mating ability with David?" M asked the girls. Growing later in the evening, the restaurant was beginning to thin out. M assumed they couldn't stay for much longer. After the good meal, he felt rather sleepy. There was still so much to see and experience, though! M put off going back up to the room and suggested to the girls, while standing up,"Let's go for a walk as they say."

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:45 am
Leeloo watched David's face carefully. She saw the emotions in his face and identified them as similar to the ones she was feeling. His eyes took her breath away and his smile set her free from all the pain she had experienced. "I am glad, that you can accept me for being nothing else but me." A delicate blush spread on her soft cheeks and she smiled shyly. "And I do not care what you see or hear. It doesn't matter if things are real or illusion. All that matters is that you are real and standing beside me. You are so important. I would have never thought someone would ever be this important. Even if this is just a dream, I hope it never ends. But to share such a secret with someone as special as you... you are truly an Angel. You dropped down with such grace and kindness..." She smiled, happy.

Then Leeloo saw David's expression and her brain figured he must've seen something. She ignored it. "I see. One more thing, my emotions are stronger than a humans by hundred fold. Your a good person. I'm glad I met you." The last bit, she whispered like she was ashamed. She blushed a deeper shade of red and looked down. Her long hair fell in front of her face like a curtain of reddish honey.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:05 am
"......agents are in position....."
"......stalking targets......"
"......survey with zero visibility and confrontation...."
"......roger over....."

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:41 am
Kiba then realized that he cant be in the open. they'll find me. He thought jumping into the forest. I'll stay here 'till things die down. thinking as he walked and sat beside a tree in the middle of the forest. The forest was dense and the air was so refresing. This is where i belong, alone, in the wild, where most of my ancestors come from and still are. The forest. He thought this with a graceful and peaceful mind. Enjoying the air and the scents and the sounds of this dense forest.  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:52 am
(Sorry. Still waiting for Koji to post back.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:17 pm
"M-mating? No, my "conclusion" was based simply off what I truely could piece together. Besides..." She smiled alittle "Leeloo has moved on" Which was a relief to Violet considering no more competition or worries. As the surrounding volume grew dim like the lights, the music seemed to slow as well. People were satisfied and for that left happily with full tummys. M offered Sabine and her to go on a walk, which was perfect now that the moon and stars were out. Maybe, just maybe she could grab a hold upon M's hand...maybe then he'd realize... "Ok" Violet had responded to keep herself away from drifting to far into her own mind for now they were getting up to leave. Pushing in her chair, she stood, awaiting for the other two to join.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:40 pm
Annika

User Image
Annika spent the afternoon napping rather naked in the plush king-size bed surrounded by twenty or so pillows. When she awoke, the window revealed that night had fallen at last. She peeled herself from the sheets tangled around her body. Annika slipped out of bed and tiptoed to the washroom to take a hot bath. She ran the water in the tub and pulled the stopper so the bath would fill.

As she listened to the thundering sound of water beating the porcelain. Annika turned to the mirror and studied her face. Her skin was lightly tanned, firm, and soft, and her eyes a brilliant gold-yellow. The hair was mussed, but still she was sexy, as she was aware. Yet, her confidence came not from her physical appearance but from her physical performance in bed; a French whore had nothing on her.

An hour passed while Annika bathed, relaxed, and dressed herself. Needing no makeup, she left her room with her key and descended to a lounge with a wet bar. There she ordered a glass of white wine and sat alone in a booth watching the employees work.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:18 pm
M

User ImageBefore leaving the restaurant, M waited for Sabinet to reply in case her answer changed his mind about going out. Regardless of her reply, M was beginning to feel uncomfortable in his vampire costume. The boots were rubbing his bare heels, painfully, and the cape was getting in the way and making M hot. Discarding the cape and boots, he looked like normal M again plus the makeup. A new brainwave signature came within M's area of notice, and he quickly determined it to be of another experiment he had yet to meet. ".....are there more than 10 now?......why would they change the controls?......" M asked himself in though.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:56 pm
Alex sat on the plane waiting,A man told him they have arrived he got ready and looked around and saw no parachutes.He sighs."This might hurt..."He jumped off he flew through the air.After five minutes of diving he crashed into a building.He got up from the mess."Ow...That hurt."He ripped a piece a metal pipe that was imbeded in his stomach with a grone.He walked out of the mess and sighed."God that hurt."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:59 pm
Miki

User Image

Miki sturggled against her parashute, which was cought in a tree."I hate this."She whispered as she struggled even more."Why on earth did I have to land in a tree?"Finally she gave up and just burned throught the ropes."Now where am I?"She wondered, walking off. She made sure to not tuch the plants, because it might cause a large fire.

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games