Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:47 pm
"WUARGH!" screamed Zane as he tripped over his own feet and fell back onto the ground  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 pm
Ed started laughing loudly "Hey Zane don't worry just messing with you" Ed offered a hand to help him up.  

Metal_Edge91

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:00 pm
Zane grasped Ed's hand and jumped to his feet. "Thanks buddy," Zane laughed. Then he quickly turned to Vrail. "I saw the jutsu Vrail, that was good, just a bit more and you'll get it. Well I'm going to get some sleep guys. I'm exhausted from today, but Vrail I'll leave you with this: MIzu Bunshin no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he took the moisture from the air and input his chakra to creat a solid clone made completely out of water. The clone stood behind Zane and he performed the next move, "Mizu Kagami no jutsu!" Zane shouted as he performed the handsign. Suddenly a dropplet of water floated in front of Zane and become a mirrored surface. "The water clone is especially useful because it has actual chakra and can perform 1 water jutsu that you know. And the water mirror technique lets me turn something as small as a droplet into a mirror in which I'm able to see things that are going on behind my back." Zane explained to Vrail before lying down on one of the benches. Zane put his backpack where his head was going to be and lied there drifting off into sleep, "Good night Ed, Vrail, Luo, Sano, Jono, and Rag!" said Zane to everyone in the hall.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Description: Creates one or multiple identical copies of the original out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin then a regular Bunshin, water clones are capable of attacking, except each clone is roughly 1/10 the power of the original. The water clone can perform one jutsu that the user also knows once. It must be a water elemental jutsu. One solid hit will destroy the clone.

Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
Description: A simple jutsu that allows the user to turn a quantity of water as small as a drop and as large as a small puddle into a mirrored surface. This can allow the user to see behind himself, and around corners with careful application of the technique.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:08 pm
"good night little dude and don't let the bench bugs bite" Ed said as he started to take laps in order to get used to his weights. man 360lbs per leg, i never new the human body can take this much  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:09 am
Luo looked at his sleeping target muttering, "Payback time." Forming a quick set of odd hand seals known only to his clan, Luo muttured, "Mizu Hebi-Kengotsu (Water snake fist jutsu)" He formed one water hand around one of his own hands using water that was all over the ground from Vrail's practice, and caused it to go under the bench, and through it around Zane's face. Luo then grabbed Zane's face with the water hand for a moment, before releasing the jutsu getting Zane's face all wet, and probably scaring him half to death thinking he was under water for a second.

Mizu Hebi-Kengotsu (Water snake fist jutsu): Using a water source until chuunin level, water snakes around the user's hands and extends ten feet outward in the shape of large hands. This jutsu constantly chews a small amount of chakra, and as the level increases, so does it's reach. Extends 20 ft. for chuunin, and 30 ft. for jounin. For higher levels, more chakra equals more reach. Can be used in conjunction with Touketsu-Tacchi for devastating effect at jounin level and up. Severely weak against lightning jutsu since if hit by electricity, it can electrify the user's arms. Must have learned Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation) in the academy to use this technique.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:17 am
Blood walked over to Ed and suddenly asked "Hey kid, how heavy are those weights you got there? Could I try?" Blood feeling certain that he could use them for his training. Kyo then asked Blood "You taking advice from this kid? You must be weaker than I thought?" Blood then knocked him in the head and shouted "SHUT UP!!! I just wanted to try his weights, incase i got rusty!!!" Blood hit Kyo in the head (Im not having 2 rpcs, just that, RYO IS MY PET) Kyo then Nibbled Blood's arm.  

Bloodfang23

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:49 am
" Do you mean all of it?" Ed replied.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:55 am
Vrail went back to sleeping on his bench, making it look like he had never caused any trouble!

Then he hears someone putting up announcements and notices in the big letter Accepted Chuunin. His name was on it too. He stood up and headed back to Grass thinking that maybe that's where Aki was, now that she was chuunin too.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:46 am
Zane woke up thinking that he was under water and jumped out of the bench and landed hard on the ground. Coughing he looks around and sees Luo laughing it off. "You're...cough...going to...cough...pay!" Zane said as he rose up and stretched his muscles. "Whew...I feel so much better," Zane exclaime before he noticed the same announcements that Vrail had seen. "HEY LUO! WE DID IT! WE'RE CHUUNINS!" Zane jumped up with his fist raised in the air. "Now we can get going. I say we go to Suna first, I want to meet Spike Uchiha and see the Sand, but I'll wait for you at the gates," Zane told Luo as he went to the Snow Gates.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:37 am
Luo stood up and stared at the posted announcement. He had done it. Pumping a fist Luo shouted, "Yes! I did it! We did it Zane! I'll meet you at the gates in a sec." Luo gathered his things and went to the snow gate to meet Zane. He was excited to finally set off as a chuunin.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:38 am
The building starts crumbling.

((call it your reward))  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:41 am
((Thanks Havock smile ))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:42 am
((haha. I'll never have to sit in that thing again! Thanks Havock.))
As Luo walked out of the grand hall, he looked back at it for a moment. It was crumbling to pieces! Luo formed a short list of hand seals, and said, "Water clone jutsu!" A water clone poofed next to him and Luo pointed at the building. "Run in there and wake them up!" Luo's water clone nodded and rushed back in while Luo continued towards the gates. As it entered, it shouted. "Everyone wake up! The building is crumbling apart, we need to get out of here!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:44 am
((actually... the entire village will crumble without Zeramaru...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:19 pm
((Ooo wow. Well that blows a lot.))