Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:00 pm
"Well I doubt killing me would have really gotten to Gil. I'm starting to think the universe wants me dead now." Demi sighed, leaning back in the chair proud of the message she carved into Rosh's desk. 'Rosh is a douche' with a small smiley beside it. A childish remark, but it was a victory for Demi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 pm
Dante looked at the message.
"...You may need to work on growing up..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:16 pm
"Yeah.. Probably." Demi sighed, stretching her arms out. "Though I've never really believed in growing up or getting serious. I mean, why should I take life serious? No one gets out of it alive so I might as well try to enjoy it."

The rest of the officers though, who weren't bobbing their heads or enjoying the song groaned, not enjoying the distraction as they were trying to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:19 pm
Dante didn't answer. Instead he walked out of the room and began to walk towards the Command Bridge.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:23 pm
"..What?" Demi asked, watching him leave. "Was it something I said?" She called out standing up from the chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 pm
the drone near the room passed by Dante, acting like it was headed for Cai's room.

Dojime kept playing. The rest of the dew had magically disappeared.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 pm
Dante continued towards the bridge before suddenly taking a right towards the supply room. He came out a moment later and arrived in the Command Bridge with a Medium-Sized Box.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 pm
Demi groaned, getting no response. She jogged out into the hallway, heading for the bridge since it was the last place she saw Dante going for. She had arrived before him though.
"..Where's Dante..?" She asked, scratching the back of her head as he arrived. ".......What's with the box...?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:48 pm
"...I'm sure there are more kinds of music to be heard..." Dante responded, opening the box and reveling a violin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 pm
"Oh..." Demi responded quietly, reaching over and turning the amp off on Dojime's guitar, not caring what he'd do to her. She wanted to her something else besides his damned playing all the god damn time. "Funny.. Gil said he used to play violin.." She chuckled, sitting down on the floor in front of him, looking up at him with a smile. "Don't mind me.. Just play, please.." She pleaded, glad someone else could play something BESIDES a guitar..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 pm
Dojime turned in his chair to see Dante. "Very nice, wait..." he stopped playing. "hmm..." when the amp thumped off he wanted to kick Demi. "don't you ever f***ing touch my amp again," he growled, in what was the first angry action towards Demi.

The drone that was at the rooms casually floated in and past Dante and Demi carrying some random items which it dropped at Cai's side. "are we there yet?" she wined.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 pm
Dante took out the violin and began to adjust it. He then began to test the sound. He looked over at Demi and Dojime before shaking his head.
"...I'll wait until you're finished."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 pm
"Get over it." Demi said bluntly, giving Dojime a dull stare. "It's just an amp..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:07 pm
"Go ahead I was finished anyway." he turned at looked at Demi with cold eyes. "please do not touch my amp again," he asked in a friendly voice that was clearly fake.

"Dojime doesn't like people playing with his amp," she said. She pulled one of the drones out of the air and started tinkering with it, taking out parts and replacing them with the ones it had brought her.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:08 pm
"So be it." Dante said before playing an old song, but in a version suited towards a violin.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games