Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:35 pm
Yukiko paused for a moment, and then slowly sat up before twisting around to better face him. "Well, things are different now," she said simply. "Now you've got me and Yuki to watch your back, right? So you can afford to relax a little. I know she doesn't look it, but Yuki's pretty tough, with my help, of course." She grinned, flashing a quick victory sign. It was true though. She was pretty sure she and Yuki could handle themselves if something ever did happen. "Oh!" she added suddenly. "Wanna hear the last time Yuki's had a relationship of any kind?" She leaned towards him, as if it were a big secret. And really, if Yuki ever found out she'd told, Yukiko would never be let out again. "Never!" she grinned. "She's never had one!" Of course, that mean Yukiko hadn't had one either... She didn't mention that part.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:53 am
Lee nodded, "I thank you and no she might not look like it but through what I've seen and the aura she puts off you both are very strong. I am glad that I have met you both," he said with a smile. Lee then caught the never had a relationship part and was shocked, "now how can that be, she gorgeous, especially wiith you, who could want to," he said using his thumb to scratch her ear instead ofhis index finger. 'Never,' he thought, "well at least she doesnt have that kind of pain.' "What about that Hiro guy," he said hoping he pronounced the name right.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:23 pm
Yukiko nodded her head slightly, smiling up at him. "And we're glad we've met you too!" She let out a small laugh, then leaned lightly against him when he began rubbing her ear again. "Well," she began quietly, voice holding just a trace of sadness. "Hiro's more of a big brother to her. She saved him when they were both little. But, because of that, she was kinda mistreated by everyone back home. So, she didn't really get to know anyone at all because they were all jerks and assholes to her. That's why she's so scared of everyone now." She blinked and glanced up at him once.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:29 pm
Lee shook his head in disgust, "ooh if I could turn back time, I'd knock a few heads inward," he said not realizing he had said it aloud till it came out. Lee just closed his eyes and thought of his child hood when the humans hit him with sticks and shot at him with arrows and lances chasing him. "Childhood wasnt good for me either but at least she had Hiro there and you aswell," he said trying to hide his sadness with a fack smile while his eyes remained closed.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:42 pm
Yukiko just grinned, actually finding the comment amusing. "I did just that," she nodded. "There was one time in particular. Yuki was hit from behind, she passed out, and then I took control of the body for a while." She chuckled to herself, but it trailed off when she looked up at him. Yukiko was more in tune with their fox side, so she could almost sense feelings, at times. She blinked and reached up, tugging lightly on his sleeve. "But, the past is the past," she said with a nod. "So, there's no use dwelling on things."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:56 pm
Lee nodded and opened his eyes to look at Yukiko, "yeah I know this far to well," he smiled meaningfully, "thanks," he said. Lee hadnt noticed that his hand had stopped rubbing her ear and he began again, caressing under it and rubbing it softly with his thumb. He noticed again the tails swirling around the two of them and laughed lightly to himself for a brief moment.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:06 pm
Yukiko nodded her head, eyes closing once more. "Good," she said simply. "So you can stop worrying about the past. Because we're here now to keep you company and watch your back." She flashed a small victory sign, keeping her eyes closed, with a small smile upon her lips. If she was a cat, she'd definitely have started purring right now. Though, she didn't have any idea where that thought had come from. She laughed quietly at herself, and also at the realization that she was spending one of her rare moments in control of their body just sitting on someone while they scratched her ear. But, after a moment, she decided she didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:15 pm
Lee smiled and continued rubbing his thumb against the back of her ear. He was comfortable in this manner at the moment, "well I thank the both of you for it," he said smiling, "and I will always have the both of yours." Lee could hear the music getting louder inside his head and the humming increasing to a pain that he held in successfully. It was the moon once again calling the wolf in him.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:21 pm
Yukiko nodded, snuggling lightly against him as she kept her eyes closed. This was so wonderful! She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this good. The only people who'd been around to do this before were her father or Hiro, and neither of them had really done it that often. Her father had when she was young but then he'd stopped, and Hiro hadn't even known she could transform until somewhat recently, so he'd never had the chance. He'd probably do it just to tease her though. A smile came her to face at the thought. He really was like an older brother. She hadn't yet decided what Lee was like though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:32 pm
Lee let his hand continue as he felt her snuggle back again. He kept his eyes closed and let the music reach the wolf inside him, letting it run free through his veins as he kept his form. His shadow stird silently and became the form of the wolf, it looked at the two then darted away with out disturbance. It was going to howl its head off away from them, thus was its calling to do so under the blood red moon.Lee still sat rubbing behind her ears but without a shadow for the moment.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:40 pm
This peace was a very nice change for Yukiko, who usually only showed herself when Yuki was in trouble. That also meant that usually she just fought, and then retreated back inside to give Yuki control once more. She experienced everything Yuki did, but it was almost second hand, and slightly annoying at times. Upon realizing this, Yukiko started to feel slightly restless, but focused upon the feeling of his hand on her ear and calmed again. Unlike Yuki, her face showed now trace of red, and was just pale, almost white.

[rambling... ^^;;]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:46 pm
Lee felt the breeze of his shadow as it rushed back inside him and the crimson figure laying within him fell into sleep. He smiled and continued his rubbing of her ear still, noticing the restlessness there in her and then gone again, but he realy couldnt do much to help what ever it was except this. Lee smelt the fragrence of roses drifting with his returning shadowand lightly inhaled, "beautiful," he said keeping his eyes closed to strengthen the smell.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:53 pm
Yukiko was completely silent, nearly falling asleep as well. But through sheer stubbornness, she kept herself awake. She wasn't going to waste her only time sleeping! Yuki's body was hardly ever still. If one was asleep, the other was in charge. That was how it almost always worked. But her ear twitched when he spoke and she glanced at him silently for a moment before speaking. "What is..?" she asked in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:57 pm
Lee kept his eyes closed and his fingers repeating their motion, "the smell of rose petal," he said as the smell lingered within his nostrils. He couldnt tell if it were a memory comming to him or if the wolf had really brung back the smell, and even if Yukiko could smell it either but he knew he could. "Among other things," he said with a half grin/half smile. Lee opened an eye tp see what she was doing besides almost resting in his arms.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:05 pm
Yukiko paused for a moment, and then slowly breathed in, silently, trying to find what he was smelling. She thought she had caught the scent after a moment and smiled to herself as she nodded her head, but didn't say anything about it. Instead she just let herself wonder silently where the smell had come from. She didn't know what the other things were, but she knew she could smell him from this position quite well. She blinked her eyes open, peering up at him. She squirmed slightly, but the only thing that accomplished was her snuggling further against him. "...yes?" she asked with a small laugh.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff