Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 am
Uh, hey. I'm Nero, and I am a major roleplayer. I'm hyper sometimes, so I posted for real before I posted in here. I just, sorta, landed in the market, so I need someone to help me start my story, lol. Help me out?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:51 am
Like its already been said, places can be large. If your character is unconscious in the middle of the market and you only post once, people may not react to you. Its best to have your character not unconscious so you can actively find people to RP with.

((Edit))

I dont mean to sound mean, its just an honest answer. Also, try not to make it a habit of posting once with people and just disappearing for days on end. Thats happened to me a few times now. It can be annoying.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:07 pm
Welcome, Nero. On behalf of all, and we-are-all-mad-here has invited you to come along to the little necropolis. that is where I myself am currently rping. and it was I who sent we-are-all-mad-here to the marketplace, so she could pick you up and help you get started....once again, WELCOME TO BYAKO.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 pm
Jasae Bushae
I know this is a long time coming, but say hi and introduce yourself to the guild here.

"Hi! And introduce yourself to the guild."
-or maybe that's not literal-
"Hi guild! I'm Sombras, and my feet are supposed to be rabbit feet!"  

SombraDelSol

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:30 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
and it was I who sent we-are-all-mad-here to the marketplace, so she could pick you up and help you get started....once again, WELCOME TO BYAKO.
Im glad that someone takes it upon themselves to help direct people to others. Good show! 3nodding  

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:00 am
Hi people! I'm Ayla or you'll know my role playing character as Jesse. I need help. Don't know how to jump in.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:53 am
Hello mortals! My name is Lord Sithious, I also roleplay as Lord Sithious sometimes and I have a HUGE amount of characters that I have developed and am still developing. I decided it was about time I introduced myself here, considering I just joined this guild a little while ago and haven't done anything on it. Well, if you want to see my Bio, just check out my profile!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:54 am
Oh, if this is an actual roleplay I have no idea how to jump in either.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 pm
Well, pretty much the whole guild is a ginat Roleplay. The first thing you should do is create a character for this guild. It can be anything, from anywhere. There are several clans you can join, or other organizations that aren't quite clans yet but are trying really really hard to become a clan, or you can decide to not be aligned with anyone. It is completely up to you. If you decide on a clan or organization that isnt a clan but really resally wants to be... PM th leader of the organization, so they know you are apart of their clan. This is because some of the well established clans have a lot of members and so they may not notice a new face, and they want to be able to help you out. For example, I have control of the area Little Necropolis and the organization, Black Sun (which isn't an official organization yet, but will be soon) This is one of the organizations that is seeking clan status. Let us know if you need any other help. I am always willing to help out as well as our mod team (of which I am also trying to achieve the rank of)  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:13 pm
I have an idea. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:33 pm
*waves at everyone*

Hello hello hello!
I'm sorry I'm not lately posting a whole lot but I do check Gaia almost every day; I do like to help people out and I have a lot of things I'm busy working on. Anyone can PM me with questions, I usually see my PMs first and it's easier for me to sort through them than to look at every thread in the guild.

*pokes sombras* hey there. ^__^

And Frost... In the City of Everything, one does not quest mod status. Mod status quests you.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:52 pm
heh....This is the city of everything....and my quest is mod status.....regardless of what it does....i will find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:55 pm
And what is your idea Animulluver107  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:13 pm
Jesse limps in wounded, with amnesia.... maybe... I dunno. Still need help!!!!  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff