Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:04 pm
Raziel bowed his head down slighty as he head footsteps stop not far off, he turned his head to see his guest standing not far off, apparently waiting for him respectfully while he finished spending time with the body of his wife. He turned to fully face her and walked over to Matthia.
Are thou ready to return to thine coven?
Even though Raziel expected an answer concerning the necromancy he wouldn't push it, she ran the risk of loosing everything to gain something back that may or may not bring her happiness after all. He looked over to Tartarus and Asphyxious and nodded his head. They seemed to understand the unspoken order and walked to fetch what was needed before they departed. He brushed off his dark blue gown and took his cloak that was handed to him by another thrall slave. He closed his eyes as he brough his cloak over his shoulders and tightened the clasp to hold it in place. The cloak covered the dress that adoned his frame.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 pm
Jean had a wonderful sleep that not only made her blush but smile. She looked over at Levi's spot to see that he had left. When he came back to wake her she looked at him with concern. "What's going on?" she asked oblivious to the situation they were in.

Jarlin awoke on the floor. He always had a problem with staying in the bed. He stood up and walked to the dresser looking at the aquamarine Goldor had given him. He picked it up and focused as it transformed to a double edged sword. The he focused again and it was now a staff similar to Goldor's. It then returned to normal as he smiled. He got on the bed and began to jump on it, having fun which seemed to be lacking these days.

A smile spread across Tabitha's face. She had seen a glimpse of the future and it was in fact that there would be a mass slaying today. All the souls and corpses for her to have, she would more than likely succeed in what she needed to do to finish the summoning. It was sunny out and she had ran out of the potion that she had to make to make her immune to the sun. She put her cloak on, moaning slightly when the sunlight hit her, she quickly began to walk near the forest to find ingrediants for her potion.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:44 pm
Zane woke up and peeked out the bush he was hiding behind to see if that woman was back yet, he saw her standing there and kept watching hoping for his curiousity to be fulfilled about that house.

(Sorry for it not being three lines)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 pm
Ally woke with a bright beam of light on her face. She got up, dressed and un briaded her hair and it took to waves down her back. She grabbed an apple and took a couple bites before tossing it outside. She had an odd feeling from her dream last night, something was going to happen, but her dream was too blurry to figure it out. The spirit in her dream though, she shuddered at the thought, it looked so much like-No, stop, its over, I shouldn't think about it... but she couldn't get the thoughts out of her head. She shook her head and walked outside, smiling at all the villagers and headed to the market to buy more food, trying to act like nothing was wrong and she had nothing to worry about.

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:22 pm
Matthia nodded, "I am." she answered him once his moment with the body of his wife was finished. "I....I also wanted to give you my answer...regarding the offer you made me." she added.
Matthia stepped over to Raziel, looking up at him. "I've decided...for the moment that I would like to see your reseach once your finished with it. But...when I return to the Blessed....I know of a way I can contact Alexander despite him being taken from me. I want to ask him if he would want to be resurrected...before my answer is set in stone." she explained softly. "I'll find a way to contact you if my answer changes. Is that acceptible?" Matthia fell silent then, to wait for Raziel to reply to her request. She hoped he would be able to understand that she didn't want to pull Alexander back into the land of the living if he would be unhappy there with her. Maybe there was some aspect of death he preferred. She just really hoped Jarlin would even be able to contact him.

Levi gently stroked Jean's cheek with the side of his thumb, trying to be soothing despite the news he had to deliver to her. "Many people were arrested during the night. The mayor wants them tried now, becasue the prisons are overflowing. I did promise you that you could come and help with the next trial..." he explained to her, trailing off some. He left out that he didn't want her put into the path of danger. But she knew his worries, seeing as he said them the day before. There was little point in repeating them. "Do you still wish to come?" he asked her, though somewhat relunctantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:04 pm
Kelly sighed and cursed herself a thousand times. She knew she should have told someone that she was coming, but she was sure that someone was in need of the herbs she sought and picked. She knew the Blessed were kind, so why was that no one opened the door? She knocked again, louder this time.  

wickedly_lovely

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:10 pm
(( razz ))

Brim heard knocking on the door, and was on his way to answer it. Just before he grabbed the door he heard the knocking once more, but louder. Brim chuckled before he opened the door to see a young woman standing before him. He looked at her, and smiled. "Is there something I can do for you miss?" Brim asked the young woman curiously. He began to wonder if Goldor or any-one else was expecting this woman after all most people when they see the house believe it is haunted or abandoned.

~*~

Goldor held a hand out to Aelor offering his hand to help her out of bed though it was a one time offer. Goldor ignored the rattling at his front door. Who-ever it was they were no guest of Goldor's. "Come. If you wish to eat this morn you will come with me." He told Aelor. Goldor was impatient of-course so he wouldn't wait too long. And though Goldor did enjoy the sight of Aelor's nude body it was inappropriate for her to stay like that at all times so he knew he would have to wait at-least long enough for her to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm
Kelly sighed in relief. But stopped as she realized she didn't really know why she was here. "I came last night. After awhile I figured everyone was asleep. I'm here with herbs. And I'm also here wondering if there has been any more arrests?" she said in a low, soft voice.  

wickedly_lovely

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm
Tis your will, Raziel replied after a moment of thought. He had no problem with her contacting him later as long as it was for the business of this ressurection and not some sort of trap from the Cursed Blessed. Not that he was overly worried about it, he never left without his bodyguards. He didn't understand her reluctance at first thought he remember the story the night of last about the manner of death. Though, how will we contact each other.
Raziels eyes narrowed in thought when Asphyxious came along side of him. A birdcage in his hand with a skeletal bat inside, hanging upside down. Small red pinpricks blazed out at the world around it. It unfurrled its wings and shreiked softly. Raziels eyebrow raised an eyebrow and reached in to the cage as Asphyxious opened it.
Hmm, not as subtle perhaps, but it shalt return straigth to me when you are read. Think of it as... a carrier pigeon, though, this one tisn't very... birdlike.... nor alive.

I really don't want to get up. Ayatane replied with a groggy mumble to the woman in his arms. It was rather comfertable like this and he was content. I don't supose a claim of food poisoning would persuade them to leave us be for the day, would it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:51 pm
Aelor hesitated for a few moments before taking his hand and allowing Goldor to help her out of bed. It had been a little over two days since she had last eaten and her stomach was beginning to protest. She quickly dressed in her usual black attire despite the fact that this was the hottest time of the year and brushed her hair out.

Eisti could see Brim out of the corner of her eye answering the door for someone. She couldn't see who it was so she didn't bother to go see who it was. Instead, she walked into the kitchen and began to get the stuff out that she had cooked last night setting it on the counter and began to get out the silverware and the plates.

Telaria moaned softly in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. Her hair was quite tangled this morning and hanging in her face like a crimson curtain, she pushed it back and smiled at Ayatane before shaking her head. "I've already tried that once before," she said teasingly, but was also sadly serious. "I'm not exactly the best actress."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:15 pm
A tiny smile graced Matthia's lips, hearing that she would be able to attempt to speak with Alexander first before giving her final answer. For now...she was willing to dabble in the ways of necromancy, or at least further in her own craft of Alchemy if it ment bringing Alexander back. But that descion may change depending on him.
Her eyes fell on the skelatal bat, and after a breif moment of fear had past at the sight of it, she reached out her hand, offering to accept it as their means of comunication. "He will do. He is small, so easily hidden. If one of my coven discovers him somehow...I'll think of somthing. Say he's one of my creations or somthing similar." She wouldn't lead the blessed to Raziel. It was the least she could do after he saved her. "Does he have a name?" she asked as an afterthought. She noticed that some of his other minions had names, so perhaps the undead bat did as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 pm
Jean looked at Levi with a frown. How could this happen already. She then got out of the bed straightning herself out. She looked at him. "Yes, I will" she said in a monotone voice. She looked at the mirror as she took out a comb from her bag, combing through her hair long brown hair. "...sometimes, I wish I could just stop this thing single handedly powers and all" she added.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 pm
(Can anyone let me know if this is all taking place at Goldors place? The waking I mean.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 pm
Zane watched the two converse hoping somthing would happen "I wonder what she's saying, and why is this house so important?" he said to himself in a quiet voice "Maybe if I say I got lost in the woods while getting back to the road they'll let me inside but then again I'm not a very good liar I guess I'll keep listening and think of what to do" he said to himself in a quiet voice hoping not to be heard.  

Lavablade0523

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 pm
Then shall we take advantage of this time together till they come and pound on the doors for us? Ayatane asked as he lowered his head and started to nibble on the crook of her neck with numerous, small love bites. His hand came up and he ran his fingers through her hair. He pulled his head upwards, kissing her neck as he came upwards and to her ear where he whispered softly: Or do you supose that would ruin a ladies reputation?

Nay, tis yours to name. The small familiar hath done little for me in mine work. Spare the odd letter of old, but with mine friends and family joining the ranks of the dead and gone... my contacts are limited.
Raziel started up the stairs to show Matthia the way to the village, he wasn't sure where she was staying so could only give her directions to the town and where they were facing. She would have to find her way from there, unfortunate but necessary. Raziel looked to Matthia. Let us grant you passage homewards, before the others note your missing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games