Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:10 pm
Helios looked at at the clone coming towards him as he flew full speed towards it, charing the clone with kinetic energy making it explode after a few seconds. Blue fire surrounded Helios as he created an orb around him evaporating the water but tiring him out. He smirked as the staff began to shoot waves of fire creating a fiery vortes around the field. Helios increased the pressure around Nephilis.

Amiea looked at Asani. "I'm sorry, I just dont feel good...how about we take a rain check okay hun?" she asked. She looked at Nephilis and then ascended into the sky. She flew past Kilitia looking over at Shale that nearly blinded her for the fact half was glassed over.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm
"You're right...I'm..." Dulceri lowers Rygor and looks back at his nation and furrows his hair. People began to emerge from the dripping buildings. No one was spared except for the ones on the untouched side. The others were burned violently and stared at him like the disregarded children of a neglegent parent. It pierced his soul and he gritted his teeth angrily. "Yes, Evermore has something to do with this. Your leader...my friend... has something to do with this!!" Sand blows from Dulceri's feet revealing a plush grassland before being covered again by the mini-sandstorm. "Goddamn it all! Why didn't I see this coming! Why couldn't I stop this!! No!!!"

~~~

The gaseous material returns to Nephilis, increasing his mass and and size. Looking around, he notices the fiery vortexes appearing and he jumps back, avoiding one. "I wish I could fly..." He quips. Dodging another, he whips his leg around, creating a long semi-wall of water. Soon after, he twists and unleashes another kick producing the same attack. Sections of both walls were burned out by the fire, but the sections untouched rolled forth.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Amiea looked away but the glare from the sky made her head dizzy as she began to stagger in flying as she fell from the sky, heading towards Shale, crashing into the ground, laying there more stunned than anything.

Helios looked as the wave of water hit him dousing him out shortly. HE ran fast towards Nephilis, flipping over him, sending kicks in four different areas of his back, hoping they would land and push him further into the fiery vortex.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Zephyr clenched her jaw. She did something she didn't often do-- she lost her temper. The winds began to swirl around her, first blowing the papers from Marx's desk and then knocking his chair over. As the pictures began to fly from the walls, she looked right into Marx's eyes. "I'm not going to let that happen," she hissed. In one swift move, she drew her butterfly swords and slashed them both across his throat in opposite directions. "No...Marx...you lose," she said, resheathing her swords and turning her back on the practically decapitated corpse.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm
Rygor frowned "Nephilis...why" He said. He looked down feeling angry he then looked at Dulceri "I need to talk to him" He said. He saw the people and then looked back at Dulceri "Calm down! your people need it wouldn't help them if they see you losing control" He said. He then saw what looked like someone falling he then recognised it "Amiea!" He said as he rushed over to her. "Amiea are you alright" He said as he put an arm behind her neck so she could see him without straining herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:39 pm
(Cool a** death. Just cool as ice.)

Dulceri turned around. He felt the vibrations in the ground. They told him something had landed. "Not another bomb...c'mon Rygor." Running over to the location, he finds only a girl. It was Nephilis' sister. The first thing he asked himself was whether or not she knew about him. More often then not, he hasn't told anyone but his partner, Marx. "Amiea! Amiea, wake up! Rygor, we need to get her up. I need to ask her some things."

~~~

Nephilis stood there and took the kicks in his back, letting them go into him. He catches his legs and locks the area. Slowly, spikes protrude from his watery back and he says,"Great job." Instantly, they jut outward, moving to pierce Helios deeply and quickly.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 pm
Helios was pierced as a mixture of water and blood was covering his body. His pocket began to glow a strange color as the stone rose from his pocket as he looked at the stone. The stone approached Nephilis as the fire died down as he looked at the stone and at Nephilis. "What the hell is happening?" he asked him.

Amiea shook her head, she was in a daze but came to. She looked at the both of them as she stood up and dusted herself off. "Im fine you two, I'm just a little out of it, I'm returning back home, not feeling too well" she stated looking at the both of them. "What do you need to ask me?" she asked Dulceri.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 pm
((Thanks smile Definitely one of my finer moments, I think smile ))

Zephyr inhaled deeply, calming the winds around her. She looked over at Charon, her cool resolve taking back over. "Charon...can you hurry to Shale...check on Dulceri?" she asked. "I'm pretty sure he's fine, but I'd feel better if I knew for sure. As for the rest of us," she continued, heading back to where the others were. "Let's head back to Tenshu to get everyone on guard there. Once we find out what Dulceri is doing, we'll go from there."

((Sorry, guys. Heading to bed. Job interview in the morning. Keep your fingers crossed for me!))  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:00 pm
(Good luck with that, and may the force be with you.)

"Whoa." Nephilis steps forth and becomes flesh before turning around to face him. "Yeah, what is happening?" Inspecting the stone closer, he realizes something. "It's the power we had the Noroans inspect for us. I knew it had properties that we could see! I knew it! All that money was for the good! Since you've figured it out...we don't need to lie anymore!"

~~~

Dulceri looks at Amiea and asks,"Has Nephilis been acting weird lately? We think he has something to do with the s**t that just went on behind me. You know, with the glassing of my nation and people!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 pm
Rygor smiled when he saw Amiea was alright. He then herd Dulceri and frowned "I hate to say it but it makes sence to me" He said. He hated saying it but it was true. He also knew that what he was saying could be seen as treason when he returned to Evermore. He looked at Amiea with sadness in his eyes "I don't want to think he would do anything like this though" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 pm
(( I hope you have better luck then I've been having Lacey! smile ))

Charon only smiled as she sliced Marx's throat. " You're control is astounding, if it were me I wouldn't have let him die so quickly. " He said with a smile. He looked at her and said. " Yes, I can get ther quickly, but I can only transport myself, the others are going to need to find another way. However ther is someone I have to meet real fast. " He said softly. He opened the door to his pocket dimension and disappeared from it. Reappearing near Nephilis's location. He said nothing he didn't have to even this was something he had dreaded to never happen and he was going to leave his mark. His eyes were cold and his expression even colder. " So...my dark prophetic visions have come true. "He said softly. He looked at Nephilis and said. " All of this for what? To better a pitiful dream? You're pathetic. "He said to him. He wouldn't attack Nephilis, it would only make things worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 pm
The stone glew brighter and moved closer towards Nephilis. "I guess the stone belongs to you Neph" he stated looking at him and the stone in a perplex manner.

Amiea heard what Dulceri had said. SHe also heard Rygor which his comment was out of line but she wouldn't let him know it. "I mean for a few weeks he's been a little bit more distant than before but I counted it that it was his duties that were getting to him" she said clasping her hands. "nothing else" she said worried about what would become of all of this.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 pm
Dulceri nodded and began to look around angrily. "I...Marx said that he was under orders from Nephilis and someone else to do this. That means that Neph certified this attack. I could destroy his nation for this. Do you understand? I'm not though. I'm going to take that rock out of the sky and put it back where my father founded along with the people on it. I'm going to destroy Noroa!" A tornado of sand encircles him and he becomes sand only to be swept up in it. "Go back to Evermore." A raspy voice says. "Just leave my nation...please."

~~~

Nephilis grabbed the stone and crushed it in his hand and the shards of it only dug into him deeper. "Charon." He said, apparently angry at his appearance. "I told you that I did this to finally pay off some debts! Didn't you get it the first time!! Helios and I took over Silicia for money and free space, yes, but nothing more!" Nephilis turns back to Helios and prepares to wipe away the bits of rock, but he finds there aren't any. He pays it no mind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:30 pm
Helio's eyes widened as he saw what Nephilis had just done. He straightened himself out as he looked at Charon. "Listen you over sized bird, we dont need you trying to be the concious of the ******** world, so take your judgement elsewhere" he said showing why he was known for having such an ugly temper.

Amiea looked at Dulceri. Nephilis would not get involved with this nad Noroa would not be destoryed. She looked at him trying to calm the sand tornado with wind. "No Ducleri, I'll help you but think logicly, you cant destroy Noroa, people live there" she stated franticly.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 pm
Rygor looked at Amiea "I'm sorry about what I said and I understand if you hate me for it but I just don't know whats what anymore" He said. He knew how she could be about people saying things about Nephilis. He then stood up and looked towards Nora and then towards Evermore as if deciding somthing and then looks towards Dulceri "I can understand you being angry but we can't just let you destroy Nora" He said.

(edit)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games