Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am
Homaru fell with a loud noise on his back. He waited a little and then jumped up again. "This has to work... come on!" He said, as he did the seals fast after each other and concentrated himself. He closed his eyes and chakra appeared again under his feets. He ran as fast as he could on the tree and crossed the point that he scratched earlier. He felt the chakra disappearing again and scratched another scar in the tree with his kunai.

(3/4)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:14 am
Homaru fell from the tree to the ground again. In mid air he lost his kunai and fell on his back. His kunai fell right next to his head and he looked angry to it. He went with his hands trough his hair and closed his eyes. "One... last time" He said, as he stood up again and went standing in fighting position. He did the handseals really fast and jumped on the tree. He ran as hard as he could but he felt the chakra disappearing again. Then he concentrated while running and the chakra came back. He crossed his highest point and stopped a meter further. He was hanging horizontal in the tree with his hair falling down. After that he jumped from the tree on his feets and walked to his sensei. "I learned the jutsu sensei" He said and after that he took a deep bow.

(4/4)  

Homaru Mikachi

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 pm
Quen bowed quickly, excited to finally get some solid training in. "Yes, master." He turned to sprint to the nearest tree before stopping himself and turning back towards Ronnel. "Um... while I'm training, do you think you could teach me this?" He drew out a scroll tied shut with a purple velvet rope. "It's how I'll learn to use Kakera." He drew out the wooden katana and placed it with the scroll on the ground. "If you like the style, I can make you your own wooden katana." He bowed again before heading for the tree.

Quen figured it'd be an easy enough task to master. The Izachi Samurai had spent years learning to channel chakra. He focussed chakra at the soles of his feet before taking off full force at the tree. His foot raised to meet it, but the chakra repelled off the tree. His foot was pushed backward before it even touched the tree and Quen ran head first into the solid trunk. "Ow!!" Quen had failed his first attempt and was given a splitting headache for his trouble. (1/4)

Quen got up to try a second time. It'd be a little difficult to focuss with pain pulsating at the base of his skull. He closed his eyes and focussed as hard as he could. He did his best to lessen the chakra from the last time he'd tried. Opening his eyes, he ran at the tree again. He made it up a few steps before he began to slip. He pushed himself off the tree and backflipped back to the ground. A little closer. (2/4)

He stood and closed his eyes again. Common. The grass around his feet rustled as chakra drew to his soles. He opened his eyes and rushed towards the tree, determination gleaming in his eyes. He began running up the tree. He made it about half way before his foot slipped and he was forced to jump back down. Almost there! (3/4)

One more time! Quen focused once more before dashing towards the tree. His feet adhered nicely to the trunk. He ran as hard as he could, focussing chakra as efficiently as he could. He reached up and grabbed the top of the tree. "Haha! I made it!" (4/4)

Quen jumped from the top of the tree, performing handsigns on his way down. Before he reached the bottom, he pointed his hands downward and performed Gale Surge. It slowed his fall and Quen landed gracefully on his feet. The new technique learned, he ran towards Ronnel. "Ok, what's next?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 pm
((Btw, Ronnel, the style is called Stricken. Both it and Kakera can be found in the Custom Weapons subforum in the topic called Quen Izachi's Customized Weapons.))  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 am
User Image-Elizabeth Bishop-
XHidden GrassXchuuninXKukanXNaiX

Beth began to think about her upcoming mission. She was in charge of making sure the genin got there and back safely, only thing is, she didnt have any defensive jutsu. She pulled out her universal ninjutsu scroll and began to read over it, finding a few jutsu she could use.

The first one was Tessayose no Jutsu (Iron Chain Calling Technique), a pretty good technique for stopping a surprise attack on a genin.

Tessayose no Jutsu (Iron Chain Calling Technique)
Chunin - 6 posts - 2 for weapon bonus

Beth began by reading over the jutsu. She memorized the basics of it, and though of how she would perform it. It would probably have to do with melding the metals in the ground or something. [1/4]

Next, Beth began to memorize the hand signs for the jutsu. She started out slow, reading along with the scroll, and performing them. After words, she would look away from the scroll and repeat them till she got them down. [2/4]

Next, She did the handsigns, and focused chakra into her hands. She slammed them down infront of her, and focused her chakra into the ground. Gathering it around minerals and rocks, she molded them into chains, ready to be shot. [3/4]

With one final burst of chakra, Beth shot out several iron chains that wrapped around her target, a training dummy in the distance. the chains wrapped around in several directions, giving the dummy no room to move, if it were a person. She released the jutsu, and the chains shot back into the ground. [4/4]

Jutsu Left: 45/45
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 am

"Alright. Raijuu-san. Go to the Hot Springs and tell the clone there that you are ready to be tested to become a Gennin." Once again, there was the clash between Ronnel's methods and those that had become instated. The clone frowned and shook its head rapidly.
"No. Instead, go there and ask for the Academy level Raiton techniques." The stand was being taken now, he wouldn't be sending those children out as Gennin with only the basic three.
The clone took the scroll from Quen and spun it around on one palm, then handed it back when the boy returned.
"I would learn this, but I am only a Wind clone. You'll need to take this to the clone at the hospital." It twitched slightly as it looked to Homaru.
"Your next technique is one that helps any shinobi who learns it. The Yadama Fuusegeiyo allows you to gain some control over objects that you have thrown. As an Assassin, this means that you will not have to be perfectly accurate with your initial throw, as you can adjust the aim of the weapon after it has left your hand." One eye turned to regard the Chuunin as she practiced her technique. It had seen that jutsu in use in combat, and against a shinobi it might be avoided, but the bandits that were their target would not habe much chance against it.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 am

Beth put up her scroll, there was really nothing left she wanted to learn, and having no elements made learning jutsu a short trip. She sat back and watched the genin training, taking notes on them all, seeing how they act, and preparing for how they might face their first mission.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 am
Homaru looked to how his sensei did the seals. Then he took a needle from out of his backpak. He looked to a tree and back to his needle. "But... I already can throw good..." He said as he threw the needle right in the middle of the tree. He then threw one again but a away from the tree. He then tried the seals but stumbeld a little. He tried it, but when he was finished, the needle already fell down.

(1/4)

He then took another needle and looked for something that was moving. He saw a insect sitting on a tree. He threw his needle at him, but the insect started to move. "Yadama Fuusegeiyo" Homaru said, as he did some seals and concentrated on the needle. Some wind blowed in his face but nothing happend.

(2/4)

Homaru took another needle as fast as he could. He then tried to think what was going wrong. He taught that if he concentrated on the needle more, that he would hit the needle with wind. But appearently it was so hard to do, because you had to concentrate on the insect, and at the same time on the flying needle. He threw the needle and did the seals again. He then concentrated on both moving objects. The needle moved, but missed the insect on a few inches. "Damn... almost"

(3/4)

"Dammit... this is harder then I taught..."
Homaru said as he took his last needle out of his backpak. He looked nervous to the insect and threw his needle. As soon as the insect started to move, Homaru waited to canculate the spot that he would be when his needle came across him. He then found the spot and did the seals. He did it as fast as he could, and the needle changed his way. It hit the insect right on his head

(4/4)

Homaru took his needles from there spots, washed them and did them in his backpak again. He then walked to his sensei and took a deep bow "Sensei, I learned the technique you taught me..."  

Homaru Mikachi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
|R|aijuu ♦|R|aiken
| Academy Student | Ninjutsu | Kusanin | Bloodline Crusher |

Raijuu nodded, taking his leave and headed out for the springs to continue his training. "I'll be back then" He said as he walked off.

[exit]

"All shall be flayed by my eletric fury, All shall falter before the symbols upon my flesh"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:33 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku arrived at the training grounds, though he tried to blend in with the villagers instead as he observed the people practicing in secret. He was curious to see what type of nin was in the village now a days.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm
Quen took the scroll and Kakera back, sliding them both back into their respective places. "Alright. Well, are there any other techniques you feel I should learn, or should I take off for the hospital, Master Fenniksu?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:02 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
"Nothing fun here either...." Riku said as he continue to pretend to be a simple villager. It was easy really since no one really knew the boy so he could just walk around like a simple stray as he thought to himself where he should go next.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Beth walked up to the Sannin one again, "Excuse me, sir? Do you have any techniques you could teach me, or perhaps have a copy of the villages grass jutsu?" Watching people train was boring, and she wanted to be as touch as possible for her mission.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 am
Quen decided that this Ronnel clone was just a little too busy to show him the ropes. Rather than waste his time waiting for an answer, Quen set off for the hospital. Learning to use Kakera would be an incredible asset.  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 pm
"Homaru. You are ready for the mission, almost. I want you to go to the market and buy yourself some supplies." The clone turned to Elizabeth, pausing when it noticed a village boy watching them a little too closely. He frowned and kept a tab on the boy as he focused on the Chuunin.
"The techniques you are wanting can be taught to you by the clone currently in the Stone Enclosure, or at the Hot Springs."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games