Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm
((
Randomly Gone Insane
1.) SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION. I don't want EXCUSES I want good SPELLING, GRAMMAR and PUNCTUATION. I screw up too but I don't screw up that often. Either get Mozilla Firefox or some other system to help with your spelling. I don't care. Just do it or I'll start ripping heads off.

Before you start cussing me out, boy, take into consideration what you are arguing about, who you are arguing with, and your tone.
And again, if you are going to argue with me about this BE SURE YOU CAN DO IT CORRECTLY.))

"Bite me." Abagail growled. "You were the one who thought I was 'pick of the litter'."

"How we doing there, Princess?" Jacob grinned at Sayuri, tilting his head.

((And it's alright Noodle. I wasn't clear at first, so I have cleared up Rule 4.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:11 pm
((I cuss when i'm mad DEAL WITH IT and i don't use fire fox because it crashes and otherwise i use spellcheck my grammar isn't that bad so stop telling me over and over about little things))

"I try to be nice yet you bite my head off for no reason? Look i can be a b***h as you call me or a can be sweet, take your pick."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm
((So do I, Souji. But you might want to pick up on a little thing called self control. And you and I have already been through the FireFox issues. I just wrote the rule with that for a reference, so there's no need to get your panties in a bundle about a dead issue with me.
I never accused you of bad grammar. We are talking about spelling and punctuation right now. I can understand the occasional slip up, such as herd and not heard. But when it starts happening in EVERY post you make, and there are I's left as i, or periods that are missing, then I start getting irritated.
You have NO idea how much I have been allowed to slip by, Souji... You. Have. No. Idea.
And it may be a little thing to you, but it's a big deal to me. Why? Because I'm getting tired of watching people like you slowly kill the English language. There are rules too it. Yeah, it's pretty stupid sometimes and it'll break it's own rules, but that's no excuse for laziness or bitchiness.
And it's not just you. cptflint from Genesis has the same problem as you. And I get on his a** harder than I do your's. But rather than throwing hissy fits, cussing, and getting mad about me doing my job he accepts it. He's even ASKED me to get on his a** about it because he knows he needs to improve his writing. So you're not the only one I'm targeting. You're just the only one making an issue out of it.
Don't believe me? Ask him.

If you have such a problem with my rule of respecting and following basic English rules, and me enforcing my rules, then stop joining my RP's.))

"Yeah? Why don't you go do a little backround check." Abagail growled. "Even someone with half a brain should be able to see why I hate all of you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 pm
"Yeaaaaah, and I'm as nice as one can be to the experiments, too..." Brad said with a groan, slowly shaking the cage.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:09 am
((you think i don't try to have self control? I have anger isues but half the time i'm good at controling them unless someone annoys me enough to get me pissed. And it doesn't happen every post i make. I only join your RPs because there the only ones i can you should have noticed that by now))

"Just take her back Brad, we'll try again late. Go get me someone else..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:10 am
Sayuri looked over at Jacob, slightly glaring. "I think...I slept in...somehow..."

((Thanks!))  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 am
((And you think I don't have anger issues myself, Souji? Do you know how much I want to cuss YOU out right now? Do you realize how much outside s**t I need to put up with on a daily basis, and how much of it I need to bottle up because I can't let my emotions get the better of me or else I get in a LOT of trouble? My friends seriously fear one of these days someone is going to make me snap and I am going to be the next Virgina Tech kid. Don't believe me? Go talk to Zahzi. He's got a better idea than anyone else I know just how angry I am, and just how close I am on becoming a serial killer or that kid who brings weapons to school and starts shooting everyone in sight.
And even if it doesn't happen EVERY post it happen a lot more often than it should.
I don't care why you join my role plays. I care about you following my rules, respecting my rules, and when I decided to speak up and say, "Hey, you broke a rule. Can you fix it and not do it again, please?" I expect you to not freak out, and keep your head, not to freak out, cuss me out, and start acting like I'm a tyrant because I enforce my rules on people. It's not like my rules are unreasonable. I'm just asking you put some effort into your spelling and punctuation. If it were completely unreasonable, Zahzi and/others would let me know and I'd fix it. But you're the only one complaining about it, and your only complaining because I'm doing my job as the role play creator - and a mod - and telling you to respect and follow my rule, because you've been breaking it everywhere.))

"Don't worry about it." Jacob said, nodding his head. "Time loses it's purpose here."

"How about we try again, never?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 am
"Better idea, ma'am..." Brad groaned, before reaching into the cage and grabbing Abagail by the leg and yanking her out.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 pm
((I've been trying okay, i mess up sometimes and don't notice it, you've already told me before and i've improved so stop bugging me about it i only need to be told once))

"Just call me Mia and thank you~" She said smiling at him before patting Abagails head. "Now be a good girl for a few minutes and you can go back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:15 pm
((All I ask is that you try harder. I've been allowing a lot more mistakes than I'd like because I know not everyone can really meet my exceptions or even my standards, but there does come a time when there's too much.
And part of the reason I am so bull headed into believing you don't make mistakes is when we talk out of the role play, you do a horrible job. I hate to sound nick picky but I'm counting six mistakes already, so when you tell me you're improving and trying is just hard to believe when you can't even prove your case when you speak to me.
However, that's not the true issue. I'm more concerned about the role play than anything.))

"BRAD!! WHAT THE HELL?!" Abagail yelled, before glaring right at the now upside down Mia.

"Again. BITE ME."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:20 pm
((you must have a disorder or something if your really counting how many mistakes i make in occ e_e whatever, im to tired to fight now x.x ))

"Now now, there's no need for that attitude. Your just making it worse on your-self the more you fight."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:21 pm
((Or maybe I'm trying to prove a point. stare ))

"Oh it was bad on me anyway, so don't give me that crap!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:25 pm
((so what my spelling and grammar are bad out of RP chat, so what we're just talking, it's not that big a deal to have perfect stuff while your just talking to someone))

"...i offered you some candy and time out of your cage in exchange for me to ask you a few questions, how was that bad?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:57 pm
((But to me it really disproves everything you just told me. How can someone believe another when they say/do something the disproves their case?))

"Because you're all the same. You lie through your teeth. All you care about is whatever results you're looking for out this experiment on us."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:03 pm
((It's just OCC i'm not going to try as hard in OCC as in the rp))

Mia frowned then shoved a lollipop in Abagails mouth. "How can you assume something about me when you know nothing about me child? I could treat you like a monster but i don't, because i'm willing to give you a chance."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games