Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 pm
"Your friend has left you to get eaten girl." Lucas quipped. "What a shame. And you're going to give me the tools to kill you. I wouldn't use darkness against me if I were you ma'am." the green eyed being of liquid said as Serena tore through his shoulder with incredible speed. "I may not can go from one element to another as fast as I want, but as soon as I'm able, I'm moving to yours." Lucas allowed the water to half-fill the place for a reason. Because his true target was now submerged, he could tell where it was and soon, he'd be en route to it whether his two combatants were dead or alive.

~~~

Renault sighed and exhaled through his nose releasing a two streams of sand as if to signify his anger. "Alright you two. I'll do what I can to hold this guy off. As long as I'm not wet, I should be fine. Should I get wet, I can absorb the water..." Sand began to creep over his arms and over his face. His once perfectly white teeth were replaced with serrated saw-like fangs. His eyes grew to the size footballs. The dark hazel of his pupils were now imprinted over a jet black cornea. His upper and mid body was covered now, but his legs were still human. He was now in a form he'd been working on for years and to the average man, it was far beyond intimidating. "Well Double M, this is the beast that you made those years ago. In this form, a bit of water won't keep me down, but physical attacks can harm me. Doesn't matter though because now, i'm in complete control of my element." His claws were tipped with unbreakable white diamond. He leaped forward at the Madman baring them and gnashing his teeth and behind him and tsunami sized wave of sand ready to protect. "This is for Eden!" Renault threw his bicycle sized hand at the Madman with his claws forwarded to stab.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:20 pm
Serena laughed loudly from the shadows “Interesting gift you have there, let us hope your over confident ways do not led you to your death” She lunged at him once again slicing whatever part of him she could “There has to be a way to destroy him…but what?” In the form he was in, trying to gain control of his body using his shadow would not work. She needed a physical body to do just that. And what made it worse was the fact he had already guaranteed that he will be switching to her darkness element as soon as he can. “Man kids these days are a pain” She whispered sarcastically. Before hiding on the ceiling watching her opponent carefully.
This was the wrong environment for her but she had to make use of what she had “So puddle boy, what outcome do you see when we are finished here?” She muttered darkly. She often asked the same question when in fights. And quite often she was amused by their reply.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 pm
"I'm not over confident Serena. I'm just biding my time." Lucas admitted as her blade sliced through him repeatedly. After each cut landed, his body simply reformed and the small droplets of water slithered back into his figure. "I've cracked this ship. Cheshure is doing his best to keep it from filling, but it doesn't matter. It'll crack in larger ways in moments and you and him will be crushed by the pressure. You two are smart people though. You'll find a way out." He grin could be seen upon his liquid lips and his eyes shifted, keeping up with her ever moving figure. "So choose. Try to stop me, or die!" Quickly, he locked her chain in his torso and removed it with his hand. His body became flesh again and he flashed her a toothy grin before melding with the material of the ship. He sunk into it bringing her sickle in with him, then left it. It was now part of the ship, but still retrievable. "Now that I am your environment, you have a much bigger problem."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:21 pm
With no one to disrupt her mission now, Nasrin floated through the corridors in search of the remaining members of the space crew. Two were found easily, as they were the ones she called for earlier, and they too were alerted by all the noise. At the sight of Nasrin's now slightly more demonic like appearence, their eyes widened simultaneously and demanded to know what the hell was going on. Nasrin smirked as her response, and used her wings to propel her forwards father then the other two would be able to get away. Nasrin grabbed them both, having something quiet intesting planned. With the man, she thrusted her hand into his back and with a firm pull pulled out his spine just enough so that it was still more or less connected to him. With the woman, Nasrin grabbed her arms, and from her wrists pulled her nerves from her arms, again keeping at least one end attached to her body. They were still concious, though fading fast, as she tied the nerves and spine together, creating a floating heap of carnage. The their screams were like the most beautiful of music.
Nasrin's almost joyful mood was killed when she received the message from Vincent. "I leave you two alone for hardly a minute and you let him escape?" She asked, seriously starting to doubt what side he was truely loyal too. Even so, the thought that Sai would return at some point so that she could watch his end sounded a pealing. Vincent was forgiven...for the time being. "I'm nearly there. I left a little gift for you in corridor twelve." The blood floating in the corridor was certainly enough for Vincent to have a little snack when he would float by. And if he moved fast enough, he might be able to catch the conjoined nerve humans while their hearts were still beating.

Nasrin left the two alone, and went to finally go finish the mission that the Mad Man sent her on. When she made it almost to the control room, she peaked her head around without letting herself be seen just yet. There were three more to take care of it seemed, though with these she would need to be more careful. She couldn't risk floating blood damaging the very technology the Mad Man sent her to free from the humans. There was an air lock near by, perhaps she would just take the Mad Man's advice and blast the three of them out. But virst..."There are only three in the control room Vincent. Shall I just go ahead and see how much oxygen they can optain out of the station? Or were you hoping for another meal first?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:47 pm
Alex looked as the vectors became loose and wild as she ran up wall grabbing a loose chord with sparks flying from it as she charged head first towards a vector. Hopefully it would make contact with the wire and at least shock her for the moment.

Kikyo continued to look it was all so appetizing. She then set her menu down as a waitress came to their table. "Um yes ma'am, I would like the smoked salmon with steamed rice with peas, greens and steamed carrots" she said. "Oh and can I have a lemonade as well?" she asked putting in her order.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:07 pm
Vincent had finished his meal of the woman who's once young body was now a dried up old husk. He left it floating in the station there was nothing he could do about it right now. Listening in he heard Nasrin's messages. " No feel free to fire them into space I'm full I hadmyself a snack just a moment ago. " He said through their new mental connection. He floated through the corridors turning a corner he saw a tiny drop of blood float by, when h elooked around the corner he saw a connection of two humans who had no doubt been suffering more then what was thought possible. " Wow, she does really nicee work. " He laughed darkly. He walked up to the man and woman and smiled bearing his fangs. " You don't look so good, you should take a nap. " He said in a cold breath tone. He raised his hand gripping the man's spine he tightened his fist snapping it into pieces like it was plastic killing him instantly. He turned to hte woman and grabbed her neck squeezing it he gripped the severed spin and very slowly thrusted it through her stomach watching as the once white bone now prodruded from her lower back. He lowered her to his ee level and sank his fangs into her throat, only this time there was no feeling of pleasure or relief only the harsh pain of having her neck torn out. When he was finished he wiped his mouth with a small rag he kept in his pocket. " I always was a messy eater. " He dabbed his mouth and let out a dark laugh as he continued his walk towards Nasrin's location.

Brian followed the small child through the alleys and corridors. He was trying to match the child's speed but it was something to be admired. " So how do you all know the Mad Man? "

The child just kept his eyes forward. " Don't ask questions now they will all be answered when we get to him. " He said softly. He reached what looked like a manhole infront of a random building. He threw it off and leapt down into it's depths.

Brian sighed he hated where this was going. " The sewers? That figures. " He said as he leapt in after the child, only to find it wasn't a sewer access it was just a series of underground tunnels beneath their underground sanctuary. " Wow that really makes you think. " He said softly.

The Mad Man watched Renault's transformation. " Well I must say that is indeed something to be admired. " He took a slight step backwards and listened to him. " For Eden? Oh yes your third rate rehab center, I always liked Cleanse more they have the tenacity to kill rather then save they still disguist me but they're a half step up from you. " He said as he leapt backwards into the air the sand flowing below him. He watched as the monsterous sand creature came closer. " What a nice transformation I must say you are full of suprises. " As he was flying backwards he raised his hand towards Renault and charged up his dark blue energy, it swirled menacingly in his newly reformed arm, when it had recovered from Brian's slice wasn't exactly known.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

Karana saw the vectors coming at her. She leaped up and landed atop one of them and surfed it as it tried to throw her off into the other vectors that waited below for her. As she got closer, she drew her chainwhip back and flung it at the other vectors in a circular motion in attempts to attack them.

User Image

Yukina smiled reassuringly at Elizabeth. "We'll get through this together," she said. "I'll have your back and you'll have mine." She looked towards the door on the other side of the room. "She's not that far away, I can sense her." She began to make her way very carefully across the room.

User Image

One of Lena's vectors suffered an attack from the live wires that Alex threw at her. It pulsated wildly. The attack that Karana threw at her caused her to become thrown off balance. Lena was forced to make her vectors retreat, or else they would have suffered more. She performed a few backflips a few feet away from her opponents.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm
Alex looked at Lena as Alex's eyes shifted into a primal mode as her senses became enhanced. "Are you tired yet?" she asked Lena, this was like a game for her as well, and she would make sure her and Karana came out victorious.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

UnknownOrphan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:05 pm
Garrett waited patiently while Kikyo ordered her food, all the while inspecting the waitress. Nothing in preticular stood out, she looked exactly like the other two waitresses he saw earlier, and yet...
"Excuse me sir, what would you like to order?" her voice cheery yet routine. Snapping out of his thoughts Garrett apologized and looked at his menu for half a second.
"Alright, I think I'll try the potato soup," He spoke as he stole a glance at the waitress, and, seeing what he wanted gave a small smile, "But leave the onions on the side and add a bit of cabbage if you would."
The waitress paused momentarily, before writing down the order, a small grin was carved on her face. "Anything else? something to drink perhaps?"
Garrett once agian looked at the menu, "No, the soup will be fine, but if its possible I would apresiate a glass of orange juice."
"Very good, your orders will be ready soon." said the waitress with a smile, and, as she turned to walk towards the kitchen, Garrett was sure he saw her wink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:51 pm
"Hmph. Eden or Cleanse, as long as I get to stop you, I don't care who I work for!" Renault pulled back his diamond clawed spear of a hand and landed less than a few inches away from the Madman. He was hunched over due to his size. His dark brown eyes looked up at crazed man and instantly, a bare foot exploded from the top of his skull. He'd changed his sandy body around so that his hands were where his feet were. "Eat this you son of a b***h!" While attack from an elbow stand, he shot cresent blades of sand from his elbows attack the Madman's ankles.  

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 am
Serena let tutted in anger as Lucas morphed to become part of their current environment. There was one thing that she could try but it was still too experimental for her to risk it in here. “You are right about one thing, we are pretty smart. Well I know I am, I don’t know Chesure to well” “If I can keep this kid busy Chesure might be able to reach the target…Even if it means sacrificing my life” She thought Before coming out of the shadows “So, I take it you would rather rely on your little gift then to try doing this the old fashioned way” She tilted her head and smiled “Of course you would, the others always answer the same. Cant say I don’t blame them” She placed her hands together and slowly separated them as she did this a black shadowy katana sword formed. It was longer then your average katana, but still had the same kind of image. “Man you had to go and break my pride and joy…argh this is annoying, that’s the 5th one in the last 7 months”
Serena got into a stance her eyes turning black once more “You did sum this up pretty well though, there are only a few options left that I can choose from. Kill or incapacitate you…or die myself…The odds on both or them are very high…but then again I like the risk”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:18 am
"I do admire your tenacity Serena." Lucas's form emerged from the floor behind her He leaned forward and began to speak directly into her left ear,"Not many of my entrees put up a fight. Normally, they just sit there and get eaten. But not you. No." He backed away in elongated steps and entered the wall. "I guess I'm going to have to kill this special girl in a special way." Lucas's face appeared in the wall the rested before her. "Scary?" He sinister grin grew until the corners of his lips met both walls. His eyes grew larger in proportion. His teeth were now like jagged blades ready to shred anything that was unlucky enough to get caught in his jaws. "Maybe if you live, we can fight again. Maybe." He opened his mouth a torrent of malleable metal hands spewed out ready to finish the girl.  

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:47 am
“Maybe we can fight again…” Serena repeated, she smiled before closing her eyes, black feathers began to flow from her back, they twirled around her in a hurricane style before clearing. Leaving Serena standing there with 7 ft long black wings. “But neither of us know the real outcome of this battle, and at any moment Chesure could reaper. Then again I might make a huge mistake and end up as your lunch…” She tilted her head to the side, her voice had become softer and eerie, her pale skin and dark eye along with her black wings and eyes, had turned her into a creature from a nightmare, a being who is muttered in religion and myths. “There is only one way to find out” She raised her blade upwards and smiled “And as you say I am not like others, when the situation seems futile, I don’t give up, I would rather go down fighting then to sit and wait for a dismal death”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:00 am
"Going down without a fight you say? Seems like to me you're racing towards the dismal death that you so want to avoid!" Lucas was prepared to leave, but fighting this girl somehow managed to make it to the top of his priority list. At this point, it was more of a challenge than it was simple murder. Not often did he meet people that had the spirit let alone the ability to fight back. It intrigued him. If he could chew her up and swallow her, maybe he'd have his wish. Maybe he would then know what spirit tasted like. The hands that shot from his mouths became piercing knives that were crafted so sharply, they glistened even in the lowest of light. Behind her and above her, a set of the same utensils appeared all of which were intending to impale the now demon-like girl.  

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 am
“Racing ahead huh?” Serena whispered. Her eyes gleamed dangerously as the blades soared towards her from all directions. She twirled effortlessly on the spot her blade slicing at the knives knocking them to the floor. Midway through one of the knives caught her left arm and sliced deeply through. She gritted her teeth and began to laugh while continuing to block the knives. “Ah I wish someone at Eden had this type of skill, I could use something other them dummies to practise on” Warm blood seeped down her arm and dripped to the floor leaving an almost perfect circle of blood around her. “If I had known how much fun this could have been I would of meet you sooner”

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games