Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:02 pm
Valcom chuckled and kissed his wife softly.

"Shes got brains to..she just has her moments"he said quietly tickling her trying to lighten the mood.

Damon chuckled.

"Yes mam."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:03 pm
Lexi smiled and let out a soft purr.

Val smiled and tackled Lucius playfully  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Valcom chuckled kissing Lexi on her neck.

"Pur box."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Dawn looked the man straight in the eye and let her eyes glow red. "Listen and listen good because I'm only saying this once. I don't like it when people act overly cocky which you are right now. So why don't you back out of my face because we really need people to help us which means I can't kill you. But get me mad enough, then you better pray to god that there's someone around to hold me back." she said to him as she looked over at Damon. "Don't call me mam please. It makes my skin crawl." she said.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 pm
Lexi opened her eyes looking at Valcom. She learned some irish when he was gone those years ago so she grinned. " Is breá liom tú le gach mo chroí fabhcún" she wanted to say more but eh thats it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:17 pm
kanderas smiled "what a vicious lil hornet we got here, wouldn't ya say damon" kanderas said smiling as he put his helmet flap back on.
"I'm not sure if yer visions worken a fine or not but in case it hasn't occured to you I'm 9'2" and your lets just say 5'2", I weigh. 453 pounds because of muscle and you weigh about 90." kanderas than whistled to his horse that was also very big. "damon meet my horse goldnok, hes a lil bigger than me which makes us perfectley compatible." kanderas got on and waited for them to start moving.

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 pm
Dawn growled and rolled her eyes. "Size has nothing to do with strength." she muttered as she calmed herself down. She looked at Damon and crossed her arms. "I'm keeping him alive because of you." she said as she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:27 pm
kanderas laughed a big bear laugh and slowly pulled out her sword to look at it he examined it and laugh. "your gonna kill me wit this!" he let out a huge rawr of laughing and then dropped it to do a ground roll.  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Dawn grabbed her sword and flashed her fangs at him. She closed her eyes and turned away from him to keep herself calm. "Lo stronzo troppo grande è tutto lei è." she said in her native language Itallian.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:34 pm
"was a matter missy you gunna sing your lil hornet stinger a sleep" kanderas continued rolling on the floor laughing.  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:38 pm
Dawn turned back to him and she placed her hand on the ground. She summoned a monster just as big as him. She stood up straight and snapped her fingers. The creature attacked at the man, slashing him in all directions. The creature tried to use its claw to rip the man's guts out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 pm
kanderas stood still and felt nothing his armor had absorbed it all ,he took the monster by its neck and ripped it off its frame he smiled when the monsters body was still moving around because the rip was so sudden it finally stopped moving and fell to the ground still flinching. kandaras smiled "I think I might use his head for a nice souvenir haha" he smiled "there was no use to summon that I was just joking" kanderas said still smiling  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm
Valcom chuckled and kissed her on the nose.

"Is breá liom tú mo mouse.I beag bheidh i gcónaí agus beidh go deo leat go bhfuil mo stór an ceann amháin ar féidir iad a chomhlánú go hiomlán m'anam."he whisperd.

Damon scratched his head.

"Go head and fight then."he said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 pm
Dawn smiled at Damon and watched as the creature kept attacking. "Sorry Damon. He just didn't know when to shut up." she said as she smiled apologetically. She sighed and made her creature disappear as she glared back at the man.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 pm
(uhh you better edit what you just wrote)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games