Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:23 am
"It's ok but not my type"He said as he reached into his shirt and got out his colt fireing two shoots at the ground "Now i have a something to crash soon so beat it"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 am
"Leaving is an action I will not be doing until I find the one named Armageddon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius smiled as he shoot his head, unfazed by the shots.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 am
"And i want to date Dia but we don't get what we want"He then said to him as he looked to the sky and started to fad away  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 am
"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cousin of Armageddon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius beamed as his saw changed into some kind of tracking device. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The action you should be performing is following me, for I can find her and therefor Armageddon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he laughed his crazy laugh as he pushed a few buttons on the remote. He once planted a tracking device on part of her scythe when she wanted him to add something to it, and he knew it would soon come in handy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 pm
"Just tell me were they are and i will take you there"He said a little bit more happy that his plan could work more  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:26 pm
He pressed a few more buttons then smiled at the man. "Diavolos is in the area that is known to all as the Gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said and started walking there.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 pm
"Thank you"He said as he faded away to the gym  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 am
User Image

Chryssy gave a small smile as she slippped out of a portal, her lime green eyes scanning the mostly empty graveyard with a dark smirk. "we're back...." she cooed, turning around quickly to look at her twin.
violet gave a dark chuckle as she slipped out of the portal behind her sister, glancing around at the graveyard again. "this should be fun." she hummed, her deep purple eyes flitting around once more before landing on a man that seemed slightly...off{decius}.

User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 am
Ashley walked into the graveyard looking around. "Who am I?" She asked herself like she did every day. "I want to remember."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 am
Chryssy gave a small laugh as she looked at the person walking in. "whutsa matter?" she asked, walking over to the girl, a slightly worried but moreso curious look on her face.
Violet just followed allong behind her sister, being totally silent as usual.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:36 am
"I can't remember." Ashley said as she held her head. "I want to remember but I can't."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:38 am
shiro come to the graveyard looks mad.."im gonna smoke here"
he look in his pockets for smoke
"crap i didn't have one.." with his hands are full of blood

Jelly The Joker

Generous Player

6,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:41 am
"well...that's too bad..." Chryssy sighed and shook her head, only feeling much of anything because her littlest sisters had gone through this a while back.
"too bad we can't help you much..." Violet murmured, her purple eyes drifting to the guy bemoaning not having any cigaretes. she rolled her eyes and tossed a pack at his head, hoping he'd shut up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:46 am
"thanks weird girl" he fire the cigaretes and smoke
"that guy....what is he turning to..." shiro palm his face

Jelly The Joker

Generous Player

6,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:55 am
"I feel as though there is someone I am supposed to go after but I can't remember his name. I know he is pure evil though. and family." Ashley said as she leaned against a gravestone.

Alex walked in and looked around. He saw Ashley sitting against a gravestone and walked up to her. "Ashley, what are you doing out here? You're going to get a cold." He said as he put a jacket over her. He noticed the two girls around her and gave a small smile. "My name is Alex Alester, this is my sister Ashley."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games