Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:57 pm
{Aion certainly is prettier, but WoW is much better. Aion's art might be better, but at least WoW doesn't have so many buggy quests. And mounts and such are much better. In Aion, you get wings and those are severely handicapped by time and area. I'd play WoW over Aiona at any time, except I'm waiting on Cataclysm. X"D}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm
(and I happen to hate WoW with a vengeance......)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:47 pm
((I think I'll just stick with getting that new laptop for now. sweatdrop ))

"I don't think she has done anything to him." Marco said walking up next to Bakher. He walked slowly and quietly, he still seamed quite tired. He looked at Kaishin and the dragon. "I admit, I do not recognize the dragon's scent. But I smell no new magic from Kaishin." He reassured Bakher. Marco was already tired, and awakening his magic during the day would be dangerous in his current state. He had to make sure a blood bath was avoided.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:57 am
"i haven't done anything" Kirisa said, puffing out her chest. "Kai-kun is too strong willed for mind control to be effective for very long... besides, I don't even know how to do that". She sat down next to Kaishin and glared at Bakher. "I know that brid brains like yourself have killed many dragons... and I really couldn't care less. Kill the lot of them for all I care". She looked around at the others and then turned back to Bakher. "We could start a fight, but how many of these one would get hurt in the process? Try using that tiny bird brain for once and just chillax Grandpa"

Then she saw Larka...

Running over to her ,Kirisa scooped her up and hugged her tightly. "You're sooooooo fluffy~ just like Kai-kun... only white!".
Kai shook his head, having Kirisa around would make things interesting, that's for sure.e turned to Leran, who had spoken to him earlier. "What about the bears?" he asked  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:40 am
Larka cowered as the brown Dragon thundered towards her with its arms open wide and its mouth open even wider. She was about to get eaten!? Her ears flattened, her tail tucked, and her lips quivered in a snarl as the scaled one approached. What the Dragon did next completely took her by surprise.

She was swooped up and squeezed tightly against the breast of the Dragon. What!? The reptile even nuzzle the she-Wolf's head for good measure. The tight pressure shook her from her daze as pain began to set it. She yelped and struggled against the Dragon.

Then the words set in. FLUFFY!? She could tear into any kill with ferocity and determination! She could hunt anything for days! She was a huntress! And she was being called fluffy!? She thanked the Moon that Asiril wasn't around to hear it or else he'd badger her for days about it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 pm
Eyea wondered about that question. "To that i don't know. I've been trying to find out what the symbols mean. All i found was this scroll. No definitions at all."

Leran looked at the leader. "I've been told that there is a possible chance of war between us and the bears. They only let me go due to our past history. We need to be prepared"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 pm
Marco watched in surprise as Kirisa ran up and hugged Larka. He wasn't sure why, but he recognized Larka's reaction. He grinned and clenched his teeth trying not to laugh. What ever memory had been awakened was an extremely funny one to him.

It had happened a long time ago. He was watching the sky turn to night, his traveling companion at the time was a white she-wolf who was snacking on there latest kill. He had been more out going and enjoyed telling a joke or two, back than. He smirked and said something, in response the she-wolf nearly coughed out her meal. She swallowed it down and yelled something at him. She had that same look on her face of anger, surprise, and embarrassment. Marco just laughed at her response, until she decided to pounce on him to get him to shut up.

((It's a quick post, but than again I haven't got much to say... Also, the memory part was off the top of my head Miss Dark. If you want me to erase it or modify it let me know.))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:28 pm
{I like it. :3 I'll wait for Kirisa to release Larka before posting again. XD But it's a very good start. o3o}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:33 pm
((Alright. And I'm glad you liked it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:33 pm
He couldn't decide whether he should laugh or run away as the Dragon squeezed Larka like a human child would a teddy bear. He saw that the Huntress herself was completly mortified, and more than a little angry, and He couldn't help himself- he began to snicker at her expression.

then his whole body began to quake as the snickers turned into full on belly laughs. The expression on her face...... it was hilarious! The Dragon would pay for it in some way, but he'd never forget Larkas expression as she was pressed against the scaled chest.

He wiped tears of mirth away with a fisted forepaw, and looked the Dragon square in the eyes, his posture relaxed but still wary, and he finally folded his wings with crisp flicks of the enormous pinions.

He supposed he should be insulted by how she told him he wasn't thinking, but he was still full of mirth from the sight of Larka being treated like a stuffed toy; he arched a brow in surprise at her comment about the rest of her species- all sentient species would fight for others of their own kind, he'd found.

"Hrrrrrr.... Leassssst you haven't attack me yet..... I am currrrrioussss asss to why you carrre so little forrr the rrrresst of yourrrr own kind..."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:44 pm
Miles sighed, "Figures..." Miles picked up the scroll and rolled rolling it up, "Nothing hasnt made sense to me until now. I guess it makes sense that answers would only be replaced by more questions" Mile carefully placed it in his side pack, "So, what should we do now?"

Hughy crawled up and yawned, all the commotion from outside had woken him up. The little wolf took one step outside and saw the dragon, he instantly began cowering in fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:52 pm
Kirisa put Larka down and bowed her head. "Sorry , I did it again... I just can't help myself when I see something cute". Kaishin was rolling around on the ground in fits of laughter. "Hahahahaha.. she did the same to me earlier".
Kirisa heard Bakher's comment about her lack of enthusiasim about the wellbeing of her fellow dragons. "Why should I care?" she spat "Those winged bastards have always looked down on our kind, simply because we don't wings, we're not considered 'real' dragons". She clawed at the dirt, something she did when she got irrtated... then she got an idea. She picked up Larka and Kaishin as well as Leran. "Ehehehe triple fluffy~" she giggled holding the mass of fur against her. Once she was done, she put the wolves down and apologised again. "Sorry about that, but I feel much better now~"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:07 pm
Once leran was put down he noticed that both his front paws were frozen. He hit them against a tree and shattered the ice. "Timber ice magic. It seemd contact with you caused it." He said to kirisa.

Eyea shook his head. "I really don't know. All i've been doing this whole time is figuring out why you have the markings. For now i will keep searching for my answers. You should return to your people. I must do some reasearch." He flew over to his desk and opened a book and read.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 pm
Once Larka was free from the clingy grasps of the Dragon, she tried to scramble away. Everyone was laughing at her misfortune. She growled as she padded a few feet away, only to be snatched up again by the Dragon.

She cursed her luck and struggled once more against the tight hold of the reptile's claws. The Dragon may have felt better, but the she-Wolf certainly didn't.

When she was let down for the second time, she made sure to sprint as far away from the Dragon's clutches as possible while still being in the general area. This put her behind Marco's back. She stomped on his tail in retaliation and growled, "Don't you laugh, Midnight." The nickname just bubbled out of her, but it sparked a memory in her mind. She remembered calling a Wolf that looked just like Marco Midnight as well. It wasn't very clever, but he was a black Wolf who preferred darkness to light. It just fit the Wolf as it fit Marco now.

{I hope Midnight is as good a nickname as what you came up with for Larka. XD}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:23 pm
Miles nodded, "You do that" Then he went back out the way he came.

Miles walked through some bushes that had the entrace to the den on the other side, he was suprised to fnd evberyone standing outside it along with some new faces, "Ugh...Im not interupting anything am I?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games