Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:41 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Anna nodded listing this was the most fun she'd have in a long while .I had just finished up my meal an nodded at his idea" Well, that does sound good idea . going back to the Dorm rooms cause it so damn cold.But maybe if you want to go ice skating ?" i saw the look on his face smiled " im glad to know , that i still can make you flushed " i called over the waitress an paid for both our meals " My treat"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:46 pm
selenia50150

Vincent nodded. "sounds like fun.....im in......." he said as he still hid his face, blushing at her comment. "i was going to pay.....you didn't have to do that...." he said as he got up and walked over to the exit. "your choice.....ive been in the cold for awhile now.....and im a vampire, so that makes it even worse....but i would love to skate with you..." he said, wondering what they would do...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Anna got up an walked over to the Exit with him .I smiled at the way he kept hiding his face " you know your not invisible , I can still see you ." pulling my jacket my closer around me." you know what on second thought lets go back to My dorm room its to cold, plus it worse for you like you said " I walked over to the edge of the curbe an whistled for a cab" Come on let go if it makes you feel better i'll let you pay this time " I smiled an got in waiting for him to get to ." come on we don't go all day "  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 pm
selenia50150

Vincent nodded and followed her to the cab. he got in and sat on the other side as he gazed out the window at the town. "im sorry if you wanted to go skating.....i can do it if i want...but i'll catch a cold probably.....it would be worth it...." he said with a smile as he continued to gaze out the window.....he really would enjoy skating with her...he was dissapointed...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Anna watched him get into the cab next to her an smiled" it so cold ,im glad the winter is almost over" frost covered everything , you I ...I....I " I sneezed " oh excuse me, seems like it wouldn't a good idea for either of us, I just got over a cold recently ,I don't do well in this cold weather. I really hope I don't get another cold " the cabie turned on the heater "hmm, that nice you know , I have a fire place in my room." don't be disappointed , it'll be the death of us both...an we don't want that now do we?" the cab pulled up to the school" oh here we are let go im already frozen"
( contuie at the dorm)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
Leviticus blinked when he felt something creamy smash against his face. He shook his head and heard the clang of a tin pan fall to the ground. What on earth-? Almost as if George had (semi)answered him, he commented on something being delicious then kissed him. Leviticus furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed the large change in the kiss. It was considerably sweeter! In fact, it tasted like... "Pie." he whispered between the kiss, immediately knowing who was behind it. George really was one wily guy. Leviticus smirked. "It tastes great." he said and leaned in to resume kissing him, stronger than ever.
Ezra felt his eye twitch as the two just ignored the pie and kissed again. Really? If creamy goodness couldn't do anything then he wasn't sure what would!
The little boy glared at Esther as she laughed then at the chef when he cried out again. His eyes looked down at the sparkling silver platters holding more food such as croissants, eclairs, more pies, cakes.... Ezra's eyes glinted with mischief again. Bellowing out a silent battle cry, the little boy got every dessert he could put his hands on and fired them one after another.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image

George Silver

The man hardly noticed the desserts, continuing to kiss his boyfriend hard and longer. Now straddling the taller man, George wrapped his arms around Leviticus' neck and pulled him closer, flicking away a stray piece of eclair. He lightly ground his hips, rubbing himself against his blind beau.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
Leviticus felt a blush melt the chocolate and whip cream around his face when he felt George rub up against him. It was only slight friction and yet it felt so wonderful! A soft moan came out of the flustered blind man and worsened his blush...
...and Ezra's mood.
The boy was severely outraged when they paid no attention to the desserts blanketing them. The chef was probably trying to kick him out, but he could hear Esther try and persuade him otherwise. Of course, it all changed when they saw the two kick up their love fest to another lever.
Esther and Ezra felt their jaws drop then slowly exchanged looks.
"Are they-?"
Ezra nodded.
Esther gulped and slowly looked back at the two then quickly covered the little boy's eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image

George Silver

Pulling out of the kiss, George licked his lips and smirked. "Why don't we head to your place and clean up? We don't even need to go to a bath. I can just lick everything off~" he purred, leaning close once more and licking a bit of frosting from Leviticus' cheek.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
The two nearly had nosebleeds when they heard - or for Esther lip read - the comment concerning licking. They were stunned, speechless, were both at a loss. Their only movements were their rising chests from breathing and their eyes slowly going to the blushing blind man.
"Uh, I-I, umm...." he stuttered, nearly having a nosebleed himself when he felt his cheek get licked. "T-That s-sounds g-good." he tripped over his words.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image

George Silver

He stood, smirking. "Then let's get going, baby~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
Leviticus shyly allowed George to drag him away as Esther and Ezra continued gaping. They sat in the mess of the restaurant, the chef screaming in French, as they witnessed the man they usually teased for being a virgin to first base alone about to lose his virginity.
Ezra was the first to stir. He shook back his sleeves and signed, 'It is about time!'

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:28 am
User Image

George Silver

"So, where's your house?" asked George as they stepped outside.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"I come here for breakfast, it's fairly nice." Fredrich explained as he parked the car into the parking lot. He gazed at the simple building and unbuckled himself. Stepping out of the car, he adjusted his glasses and headed to the passenger's side, opening the door to help Ellery out.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:25 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

He stepped out, holding his hand over his eyes and pursing his lips. "It looks nice. I've always wanted to stop by, but I've always been too busy," he replied, walking out to the diner and breathing in the fatty scent. "Tell me that they have hamburgers made of actual beef."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games