Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:01 pm
Lily seemed distant as her gaze blankly stared at the flames. She tried to picture everything Damon had told her and she couldn't imagine everything that Kiba had felt or went through. She chuckled softly and smiled as she shook her head. "It all sounds like some fairytale. He didn't like being king did he?" she asked Damon as she looked back at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm
Damon sighed and looked at the sky.

"No he didn't..but I didn't either.."he admitted.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:10 pm
Lily looked at Damon and sighed. "I don't blame either of you. It doesn't seem like such an easy job. Especially if you have to go through this all the time." she said as she held his hand and rested her head on his shoulder. "I guess that makes you and Kiba really special if both of you could handle this." she said as she smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:14 pm
Damon smiled and took her hand lifting it..kissing it gently.

"We are just that way."he chuckled.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:17 pm
Lily smiled at Damon and giggled. "Well, is there more to the story?" she asked him eagerly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 pm
Damon nodded sighing.

"Well..theres two more parts.."he said sighing.

"The war with the Demon Cael..the Kabuato Kingdom fought all the other kingdoms which were controlled by the demons."he sighed.

"Kiba became more depressed as the deaths around him only took more and more from him..and then Pandora went missing.."he sighed.

"After the war with Cael..Kiba was tired..finished in a way..and then my mother came back..and..that was the first time I met my dad. Within days..the kingdom was attacked."he sighed.

"Kiba tried to hold the the palace..and told Karu to get help and retreat to the throne room..she went by herself..and was killed..while Kiba could only watch from above..he killed the one who murdered his sister..but in the process..he killed himself."he sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:28 am
Sam was in her cat form as she listened to Damon telling the story, she looked at her sister sleeping and got on her knees as she pawed her on the face.

Silvia cringed as she woke up by Sam she rubbed her nose and tossed Sam off her to the ground, she yawned and sat up straight looking at Damon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 am
Lily nodded and sighed sadly at the last part. "Why did he do that?" she asked him, though she had a feeling she already knew the answer.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:56 pm
Damon sighed..looking at her.

"Karu's death was right below my father..and he couldn't do a thing..it was the last straw.."he said slightly.

"His whole rule was for Karu and for Pandora..he was on the edge on insanity when he had no idea where Pandora was..but he saw Karu die..right below him..he lost it."he said.

"So his story ended...with his last breath wrapping an arm around his sister...in his real last embrace Lily."he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:10 pm
Lily nodded and sighed as she looked at him softly. "I guess death was the only way out for him, huh?" she asked him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:21 pm
Damon nodded and looked at her.

"It's what the curse of the Kabuato's is meant to do...death is the only escape."he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:34 pm
Lily shook her head and chuckled. "Now that I don't believe. I mean, every curse can be broken right? So doesn't that mean there's another way besides death?" she asked as she ran her fingers through her hair.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 pm
Damon sighed and looked at the fire.

"I wish you were right..but your not."he said softly. The tug in Damon's chest became the worst it had ever been and he sighed looking down at the ground.

"There is just one line that a Kabuato won't cross Lily."he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Lily looked up at Damon and tilted her head. "And what line would that be?" she asked softly, not sure if she really wanted to know.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:51 pm
Damon sighed not helping the tears coming into his eyes as he starred into the flames.

"One day Lily..you'll know..but you'll wish..you didn't."he said softly and he stood up..

"I'm..going to go for a walk..I'll be back in a little while."he said..and he walked north..toward the Kabuato lands..he couldn't help the tug in his chest. He began to sing to himself as he went threw the trees..

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxh-FfElY0M

Lucius looked at how upset Damon became and he starred at Lily in confusion.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games