Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"I'm sure Ethan will want to spend as much time with Han as possible." the Austrian sighed before glancing back down at the songwriter. "You'll come with me. I'll have to buy another ticket for Daniel, though, if they're still selling anymore tickets, that is..."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"But Daniel's staying with Niji until Saturday," he said, tilting his head. "He called while you were gone and asked to stay a little longer. Apparently, he's really enjoying their tea parties."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah
I can see Danny, Cammy, and Decius at a tea party~

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Tea... parties?" Fredrich raised an eyebrow. He tried to imagine that boy playing at a tea party with that cat-girl, but it was too difficult for him. Then again, Daniel did enjoy the company of Cameron and Decius, and it wasn't hard at all seeing those two at a tea party.
"In that case, that'll make things easier for just us to go to that play." he said and smiled softly at Ellery. "What do you say? Do you think you can recover enough to come with me? You could always lean against me if you need to."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:21 pm

User Image

"You... You really want to go with me?" he asked, eyes wide. "I mean... If that's what you really want... I would love to!" Sitting up a bit more, he nodded and smiled happily. "We can go after I've been checked out. That sound alright?"

Awesome nerd
Hehe, me too~

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled lightly at Ellery. "Let's get through one thing at a time." he insisted. "You're getting out tonight, so we'll just focus on you resting. Tomorrow we'll see how healthy enough you are."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:34 pm

User Image

The man blushed softly, tucking his hair behind his ear. "Fredrich, you always know what's best," he said softly, looking up shyly at the detective. With a soft breath, Ellery gestured to the bedside table. "I just remembered. The guys sent me something to get better. I haven't opened it yet. It's the large box beside the table."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

He looked over at the ominous box resting on the table. He reached out for it and looked at it, contemplating what could be inside it, and handed it to Ellery. "I suppose it makes sense since you've so many fans." he said and handed the songwriter the box. "Here. It's yours, you should open it. By the way, do all of your fans know about your predicament?" he asked. If that had been the case then wouldn't this room be filled with adoring gifts and cards by the time he came in? He hadn't even seen a balloon other then a care package sent by Lock and another by the Wilhelms.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 pm

User Image

"Our manager decided to keep it under wraps," he said, starting to open the package. "Something about how it would freak out the masses. Oh look! Bae sent me a bracelet!" Pulling out the pretty onyx and silver bracelet, Ellery wrapped it around his wrist and set aside the prettily decorated card, tugging out Haneul's gift. "I... I think he sent me Stephen Hawking's biography," murmured the man, opening the book and chuckling at the inside. A hole had been cut into the book, with candy stuffing it filled. Setting that by the card, he tugged out Eun-Ho's gift, gasping at it before tossing it onto the bed. "That... That little idiot!" he cursed in Korean, glaring at the small box with a d***o on the front, and in big letters "JUST IN CASE THE d**k DUMPS YA" written on the front.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah
Y u no post Lock?? emotion_donotwant

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich smiled softly at each gift Ellery unraveled, but he was smiling more at the smile on Ellery's face than anything else. It was good to see the songwriter to lively again. It almost frightened him to know he might've lost that only a day ago.
His thoughts snapped in a flash when Ellery hurled something onto the bed. Controlled by instinct, Fredrich reached into his coat and quickly pulled out his handgun, aiming at the... erotic... toy... Fredrich slowly lowered his gun. His eyes thinned into bold lines and his mouth became a thin line as the two men stared at the sex toy at the foot of the bed and the charming words they sported. After a good while of awkward and humiliating tension, Fredrich glanced over at Ellery expectantly as if he had requested the toy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:23 pm

User Image

"I... I don't know what to do," admitted Ellery, reaching over to lift the box and looking it over. "Hey, it;s for beginners. That's... um... considerate?" With the tip of his index fingers picking at the tape, Ellery started to open the box, pulling out a large green d***o that matched his eyes. Blinking with wide eyes, the blushing male looked up at Fredrich. "It's.... It's big. Is it supposed to be big?"

Awesome nerd
I keep forgetting... I'll do it tomorrow when I gots the time.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"It only looks large because you're a virgin." Fredrich replied with a straight face. Might as well practice having this talk with Daniel... if... it ever came to that... "It's actually average. Don't tell me you actually plan on using it." he said and had to lift his gloved hand to his mouth to contain his chuckles.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:41 pm

User Image

"Well, I clearly don't enjoy being touched by women as much as I enjoy being touched by men," he said, holding the toy to his face and blinking. "Wait, so this is average size? But... It must be about 6 inches! That's... That's so large!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich stared at Ellery with his ever serious gaze and his arms crossed. "...You have taken a Sex-Ed class before, haven't you? Even Anatomy?" he asked and quirked an eyebrow at the songwriter. "Six inches is the average size for a male, and that's flaccid." The detective offered him a soft smile. "Ellery, just how large are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:39 pm

User Image

"Huh?" Ellery looked up and blinked at the question, then tensed as it processed. With a small whine, the boy threw the toy onto the bed and covered his lap with both his hands, swueezing his eyes tightly shut. "None of your business!" he cried, blushing in such a way that suggested his virgin appendage couldn't be larger than five inches.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

It took a great deal for the detective to not spout with laughter. "You don't know, do you?" he chuckled lightly and reached out to take the songwriter's hand in his. "One way to get an ideal measurement is to use your hands or feet. Their size corresponds with your size, or so I've been told." he explained while comparing their hand sizes.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games