Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:21 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin and Gwen looked at the scene, seemingly surprised by Gabriel. "How did you get up here so fast?" "Who cares?" "You say that too much." "You talk too much in general." "Anyways," Gavin said, walking towards Gabriel. The grey colored sprite floated towards her, and the cream colored one towards Gwen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:36 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel looked at them before putting the item away and speaking. "Well, I saw Vina being taken off by some Moblins and that's why I took a different route. I had originally planned to follow you two after that but out of curiousity I tested the item I just put up with basically allows you to control Fayor's wind, it's called Fayor's Bracer. Anyway anything that uses the bracelet and focus on a room they've already been to and warp there so long as it's within the same dungeon, or castle or, Fortress. I hadn't been to this room but Vina had. So I had Vina use it in my stead warping us both." He said in reply to their question.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:57 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

"Looks like you're sprite's been getting into trouble..." Gwen said, elbowing Gavin. Gavin ignored this, smiling at Gabriel. "Well, thank you." "Yes, thank you so much for using our sprite as a guinea pig in your little experiment." Gwen said, although he appeared to be being sarcastic. "Sorry, he tends to be..." "Annoying? A twit? All of the above?" "Option three." "Agreed." Vina sat on Gabriel's shoulder. "Great, she's taking a liking to you. Prepare to be annoyed to death." Gavin said, laughing slightly. "Do you have a fairy?" Gwen asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:03 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel shook his head no before speaking. "No, no I don't." He said replying to Gavin.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:13 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen smirked. "So sad." "How did we get fairies, anyways?" Gavin asked, looking at the sky. "Aren't there like... bodies of water in some places, where you can find fairies?" (I totally don't remember what they're called, XD) Gwen asked. "Oh yeah..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:31 pm
Paranormal Teddy

"Fairy Fountains." Gabriel said absentmindedly.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

"Oh yeah, Fairy Fountains." Gavin said, nodding at Gabriel. "Yeah, those. You went there one day and came back with two fairies." Gwen said. "Oh, right... then why don't I remember it?" "Probably because you're part goldfish." Gwen said with a snicker. "I am not." Gavin said, putting her hands off of her hips. Gwen took a step back. "Just a suggestion."

"Why're you always so quiet? Or are we just talkative?" Gavin said, turning to Gabriel. She was kind of tired of fighting with her sibling, and knew that he would just argue to annoy her. Gwen opened his mouth to say something, but Gavin held up her hand to silence him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:57 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel blinked before speaking. "Huh? Oh, um... I constantly have music playing in my head. I don't mean to go so quiet all the time. It just sorta happens when a song starts." he said in reply to Gavin's question.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin tilted her head. "Like, always?" "Constantly means always. So yes." "Wow..." "How do you live like that? Doesn't it get annoying?" Gwen asked, crossing his arms. "You're so dumb. Obviously, if he loves music, then it wouldn't bother him. ...Right?" She said, seemingly just trying to bring him into the conversation more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel nodded before speaking. "Well, sometimes it does get annoying, but for the most part I enjoy the sound of the music." he said replying to the two of them.

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:08 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin nodded. "I can see how that would get annoying." She said, and Gwen nodded as well. "Yeah... have you ever tried getting rid of it?" "If he likes the sound of music, then he probably hasn't." "True, but I wasn't asking you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:22 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "No, never. The music is the one thing from my past that I never lost." He said sounding slightly upset.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:01 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen nodded. "Keep it safe, I wouldn't want to loose it if I were you." He said, leaning against the wall. Gavin looked at him, and didn't appear to understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:40 pm
(No prob Saya, it happens.)

Meanwhile, after finally have fought off the guard, Billy finally entered Dodongo's cavern for the dungeon challenge. The Goron that was usually resting in front spoke to Billy saying, "Billy-goro, I have a note for you from Empress Dee-Goro."

Taking the note from the Goron, Billy smirked and said, "Well, well, well, the empress took it easy on me this level. Heh, she is such a sap sometimes. Thanks for the help there, rock-man."

"My name is Guara-goro."

"Apologies, Guara."

(I didn't mis-spell the name. I was not referring to Gaara of the sand being a Goron, although there is a bit of irony there.)

Inside Jabu Jabu's belly, since there was no Ruto to save, the dungeon turned out to be much easier, although Dee had to still do almost all the things that Link had to and she did have to come up with her own weights to hold down the loose switches.

Here is how she passed this level:

1. She took her slingshot and released the first lock right from the entrance. Her aim was shockingly good considering she didn't get hit by the two stone spitting octo-guards nor from the acid filled gas bubbles.

2. She took out the Octo guards next with two more pumpkin seeds (what, you thought she used deku seeds like in the first dungeon? She has three pouches with three types of slingshot ammo. Deku seeds in one, pumpkin seeds in the second, and finally ordinary stones in the third).

3. Evading the gas and the mess, she went through the first door and threw her zora fin at the jellyfish, since she had to acquire the official boomerang in the dungeon.

4. Now going through door number 2, she evaded the sink holes and went through door 3.

5. Using her fin once again, she got rid of the eels and proceeded to the first of three weight-required switches. Rummaging through her pack, she took out the Twilight Princess Iron boots and placed them firmly onto the switch. In her mind she thanked her son for loaning her these boots for the challenge.

6. Getting rid of the hanging piece of poop from the ceiling using her fins, she unlocked the boomerang. Since Ruto didn't need saving, this was one of the shortcuts that Dee was able to take.

7. Once she got the boomerang, she then went to the other two rooms where pieces of poop needed to be sliced down. She giggled as she thought of someone as great as Lord Jabu-Jabu being constipated. Of course, we all know where that poop went once Dee got it unstuck, right?

8. Now heading to the lower level of Jabu, through one of the sink holes, she was able to find the Octo holding the boss key. This was another change thanks to Ruto. In the actual game, the Octo had been guarding the Zora Sapphire.

9. She took the elevator and once again used her boots in order to defeat the monster that was causing Jabu some heart problems. She needed the boots for the switch, and she needed the key for the final door. Of course, she got the three gold spiders en route to this particular place.

She checked her watch and sighed, "An hour to do this with shortcuts. Well, it should take Billy longer considering he doesn't have Zora fins nor anything strong enough to take down those octo guards or the jelly. I wonder if he'll scream during this dungeon?"

Giggling, she obtained her prize and headed for the castle in order to submit the three times again on the door of time. It was the upgrade since Link did it and since not everyone was allowed to hold the Ocarina of time. Dee did have the Ocarina of time with her, but she didn't want to cheat although she could essentially use it.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:17 am
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel nodded and spoke. "Music is important weather you realize it or not." He said before shrugging off any previous ill feelings he'd had.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff