Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amegakure OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:05 pm
*shrugs* I don't care heads or tails. Good luck recognizing her outer appearance, though. She's totally changed that in an attempt to hide. Can't change her scent, though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:06 pm
You should have ran to your uncle in the Grass village, but then again i don't know if your rpc would know him or not. I already told him about you, so he knows about you, but my rpc never talk to you about him. xp  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 pm
lol nope. The only family she knows about is you -- and the possibility that Shanz might be some far-distant uncle/cousin/whatever, since he's a dragon, too and (in her mind) that means they're related, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:19 pm
Koneko Kuromira
lol nope. The only family she knows about is you -- and the possibility that Shanz might be some far-distant uncle/cousin/whatever, since he's a dragon, too and (in her mind) that means they're related, lol.

Well you should have gone to the grass with Erick, that would make a crazy twist. xd  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 pm
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

Well you should have gone to the grass with Erick, that would make a crazy twist. xd

Main problem with that: Rini is in Grass, presently, AND with Erick . . . can't have my RPC's interact at all, right? Isn't that a rule?

Oh, and the country immediately East of Rain isn't Water -- it's Fire. >_<  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:26 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

Main problem with that: Rini is in Grass, presently, AND with Erick . . . can't have my RPC's interact at all, right? Isn't that a rule?

Oh, and the country immediately East of Rain isn't Water -- it's Fire. >_<

I know, but once Erick leaves Rini, then you can see him. And since this is NUR, we already had the Mist and Rain share a border due to the need for water. xd Thats what was designated a while back. But as long as your rpcs aren't in the same location at the time, then its fine.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:27 pm
Ohh, I was unaware of that and have been going off the canon map for directions and such. I guess she went the other way, then. *shrugs* Regardless, she's in Fire Country now, not Water . . . oops, I guess, but too late to change since she's interacting with someone there, presently . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 pm
No, that is no longer the case. I changed that rule. Your RPCs can meet and talk, just can't do anything OTHER than meet and talk. They also can't talk about certain things, for example they can't give the second RPC information like "so and so is the Nibi host".

But yeah, Nori can go there with Erick, OR she can go way west and go with Shahnz. Shahnz has more influence and power than Erick though, so....

Plus if he helps her hide in the Blackened Northernlands with Kleine's doppleganger, not a soul in the world could find her. Heavy blizzards, fog, mist, and she'd be hundreds of feet underground, with traps galore defending her.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:32 pm
Incubus Shane
No, that is no longer the case. I changed that rule. Your RPCs can meet and talk, just can't do anything OTHER than meet and talk. They also can't talk about certain things, for example they can't give the second RPC information like "so and so is the Nibi host".

But yeah, Nori can go there with Erick, OR she can go way west and go with Shahnz. Shahnz has more influence and power than Erick though, so....

Plus if he helps her hide in the Blackened Northernlands with Kleine's doppleganger, not a soul in the world could find her. Heavy blizzards, fog, mist, and she'd be hundreds of feet underground, with traps galore defending her.

Alright. Thanks. I'll keep that (the rule change) in mind for the future. *nodnod*

Well, since she knows Shahnz and doesn't even know Erick exists, she'd be more likely to seek help from Shahnz, if she knew where he was. Currently, she's just started talking to Velox, so (if he knows Shahnz) he might be able to give her directions. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:33 pm
Incubus Shane

Was your rule accepted? Cause as far as i know, you guys are deciding the final things for it. And way to be a jerk with your comment there. xp I guess there wont be a twist in this whole thing then.  

MikeyZMB

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:33 pm
Incubus Shane

Hmmmmm *looks at those weather conditions* nothing Saotome can handle......they all made from water.....oh what a horrible type of weather to put up againts a Mist Shinobi............  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:36 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Incubus Shane

Alright. Thanks. I'll keep that (the rule change) in mind for the future. *nodnod*

Well, since she knows Shahnz and doesn't even know Erick exists, she'd be more likely to seek help from Shahnz, if she knew where he was. Currently, she's just started talking to Velox, so (if he knows Shahnz) he might be able to give her directions. *nodnod*

I posted at the Grass Dorms already, and it sounds like he is going to keep you caged down there. xd  

MikeyZMB

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:41 pm
Who? Erick keeping Rini caged in the dorm or Velox keeping Nori caged in his homestead? lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:41 pm
Saotome is searching the Water Country............Gotta love being connected with Akatsuki.....  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:43 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Who? Erick keeping Rini caged in the dorm or Velox keeping Nori caged in his homestead? lol

Huh? Why would Erick cage Rini in the dorms? Im talking about the way shane mentioned the way he was going to keep you hidden, it sounds more like he is going to cage you down underground. And im talking about Nori, not Rini.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games