Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 pm
[[Oh my gosh! From the sound of it, it was completely amazing. It is more than my sister told me. I would love to see the Rhine and the Roman ruins. Did you see anything in the Rhine area pertaining to the Lorelei?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 pm
[[ Hehe, I SAW the Lorelei, there is a statue on one of the small islands for her. And we got told the tale since we were driving by it(: ]]  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 pm
[[Wow. Was she beautiful? It kind of reminds me of the statue they have in Denmark for the Little Mermaid. BTW, I've always been a sucker for fantasy and stories. I was obsessed with mermaids when I was little.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:49 pm
[[ The way the statue is it almost makes her look like an average woman, but with the way she is sitting, she looks like a sort of hidden temptress that could kill you. It was hard to see her face from our angle, but what I could see was beautiful, and she's on a rock to add to your mermaid comparison(: ]]  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:14 pm
[[You know, I would have loved to see that! Did you get plenty of chocolate? blaugh ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:19 pm
[[ Soooooo muuuuuuch chocolate!!!! It's so yummy!!! ]]  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:28 pm
[[Wow, Angel, that sounds really awesome. I love old buildings and such but I've never been out of the country. Sorry about your friend. That must have been terrifying.

What kind of things were at the chocolate museum? Like machines and stuff? Or giant candy bars?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 pm
[[ I love them too!! I took pictures of random buildings a lot(: Hes fine now, but he has a doctors app anyway to look at the bruises and such. This was my fort time out, but I won't let it be the last.

Both!! The upper floors were like history of chocolate, they even had nutella, an there were giant chocolate decorations, but the bottom floor wa a fully operational factory with machines that were in plastic cases, it sounds small but they were huge, and there were people working in some. They even had a green house with cocoa plants, walked in and it felt like I was back in Texas!! ]]  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 pm
** Arbos and I are ready to start. I'll be making the other character soon times!**  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:54 am
[[Ahhhh...chocolate. whee ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:30 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:34 pm
[[ Hey guys. Sorry for this not so advanced notice but I will be having surgery tonight. Tomorrow and Friday will be spent in recovery. So, Friday evening I will attempt to post, supposing we get restarted at that time.]]  

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:53 pm
[[Thanks for the heads up, Books! I would like to start when everyone's information is submitted to me and posted. Most likely we will not restart by that point. What are you having surgery for?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 pm
[[To all role players, please create schedules for your characters. For more details about this, please consult the Announcements post.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:56 pm
[[ My shoulder keeps dislocating so I need to get it tightened up. No real big. But I am going in soon.]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games