Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:40 pm
"Dad, are you a man or woman?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 pm
Hal just STARED at Edge.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:52 am
When Prometheus tried looking through the window steam threw a heavy stone at the maverick's eye, shattering the glass as it passed through the window. He then ran for the rear exit of the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:56 am
A mechanical growl was easily heard as they eye turned red. Prometheus' arm then went through the building as Steam escaped.

Prometheus was now pissed enough to attack.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:13 am
Steam ran down the alleyway behind the building as fast as he could.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:33 am
Prometheus saw Steam run off through the fractured eye, and began to chase after him. Anything in the way was trampled over.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:40 am
"'Cause you're crying like a woman right now. And it's kind of uncomfortable.." Edge admitted, taking a step away from Hal.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:42 am
"Well it's not MY fault I feel for the poor guy!" Hal replied, crossing his arms.
"Loses his wife and daughter like that...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:44 am
"Well, if this depresses you... How did you lose Kelly and your wife?" Edge asked curiously, being as emotional as a spoon with her words and thoughts, having no clue that now was not a good time to ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:01 am
Hal's eye just twitched.
"....Perhaps another time.....Now you're DEFINITELY going to go apologize to Tango for your actions...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:18 am
Steam continued running around and through buildings. The s**t Prometheus had to bulldoze his way through, the harder it was going to be for it to chase steam... at least that was Steam's theory.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 am
"What?" Edge looked at Hal with a confused expression. "What did I do this time?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 pm
Prometheus suddenly stopped moving as the light coming from its center glowed red once again. It was prepared to raze this sector.

As it was about to fire, a familiar cannon fired into the center, damaging its capabilities and making it unable to fire outward.

With nowhere to go, the energy burst through Prometheus on all sides, the Mechaniloid giving a roar as it exploded in a radiant energy, and sending a shockwave through the sector.

"Not fun being the rabbit, huh!?"

"You insulted your dad!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 pm
Steam ducked as the maverick exploded. Once the dust cleared steam walked up to Dozer, dusting himself off as he walked. "At least I can run pretty fast," he replied. "Good to see you're not dead. You had me worried..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:11 pm
"I just asked how they passed away! How is that insulting?"  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games