Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:55 pm

zomg!
DongsSang was from Nine's Giveaway thread!
o-o;;
My advertising has done well.
xD

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:56 am

Sniper, 20, cantonese and some taishanese like DongSang (mostly my grandparents and such, hard for me to understand the accent sometimes). Not much else for me to say then hey. xd

Sniper Kusanagi

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:37 pm

Welcome Sniper. whee
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:52 am

'Ello :]

I'm 'Hongske'. Erm, I was born in Belgium, but my parents grew up in China and then came over so I suppose I'm second generation.
Let's see... I'm fluent in Cantonese (mum came from Hong Kong) but more so in Shanghai dialect (my daddy came from Shanghai, obviously). I can only read/write the most basic characters, so I'm pretty useless on that area.

I love drawing, reading, writing, listening to asian music and noodles. My grandmum makes the best razz

Hongske

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:56 pm

User Image

Welcome Hongske, Sniper, Sakura~snow and Blu_myolie5!
*Keeps procrastonating greeting new commers sweatdrop *
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:40 am

Darkaznstargoddess
User Image

Welcome Hongske, Sniper, Sakura~snow and Blu_myolie5!
*Keeps procrastonating greeting new commers sweatdrop *

*helps* Hai!

Enjoy teh guild!

Flammable Bait

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:31 pm

User Image

Tut tut Dasg.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:30 am

*shakes head* Mada mada dane, DASG. xd

Niphredil Ithilmir

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:43 pm

Su da neh?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:49 am

[...sinfulanjel...]

zomg!
DongsSang was from Nine's Giveaway thread!
o-o;;
My advertising has done well.
xD

User Image

Yes it has x3;

DongSang

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:57 pm

Hiiii I"m new here but I guess everyone already figured it out.

I am currently 15 years old, pure chinese mandarine, born in beijing and lived there for 11 years straight (since I was born until I was 11). My first destination in Canada was Vancouver, then I moved to Yellowknife two years later. (yes, we do have electricity up here...) My english name is Lillian and my chinese name is Cao Xiao Xuan. I love anime/manga and I am addicted to Naruto.

asuka (and this could be my online name)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:53 pm

User Image

Harlo and Welcome to the ICU!
As 'owner' of Niph who owns Tosh who owns Niph who owns the ICU,
I would be obliged to give you a present.
But I can't be bothered.
ninja whee

xiiao-ai

Tetsusu

Sparkly Leaf

11,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:26 pm

i just post my pic on the picture thread so...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:59 pm

@Sin - Did you say 'present'? ninja

Niphredil Ithilmir

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:46 pm

User Image Hey there!

I'm Kairi. ^^

Yes, I joined awhile ago, but I was busy and didn't actually do anything yet. So speaking, I am new. 4laugh

My dad is from Szechuan/Sichuan. My mother is Mandarin but when she was little she grew up in Shanghai--she speaks Mandarin now, though.

I am Chinese. I would call myself Mandarin, because that would be what I speak and the only trace of Sichuan would be that I don't mind spicy foods as much as other people and have some habits for some odd reason that are kind of like them. ^-^

I was born in Chicago, and I have never gone to China in my life (most people don't believe me on that and I have to tell them several times before they understand, but whatever) but we've been planning to...just never have. xD

I like to read, write, draw, play on the computer, make graphics, chat, meet new people, learn new things, hang with friends, and for some reason I love language @.@ Supposedly I am exceptionally good at pronouncing new languages' words and I'm excellent at English. (Chinese=I know some but I don't really speak, I just listen and understand and respond in English xD)

My Chinese name is literally my American name flipped. Seriously. And it almost means the same thing, too. Weird, no?

I get good grades and I have a lot of friends. I do procrastinate (and truly wish I didn't.) I co-own Kim n' Kairi's Wishlist Giveaway and am a moderator in the guild All Girl Evil Alliance.

Okays, so...you're probably bored now ^^; If you want to know more about me, just PM me or ask when I'm chatting with you sometime! ^_~ User Image
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games