Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:24 pm
Xaene blushed darker and clung to his fiance tightly ."y-you keep kissing there.... " he whined, biting his lip. "i-i'm sensitive there..."
{time skip?}
Drake gave a light nod and smiled softly."thank you love" he hummed, pulling the ziti close to him as he started to eat ravenously. it didn't take him long to finish, his face only having a few specks of food on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:37 pm
Saying nothing, Dominick smirked as he trailed kisses down Xaene's stomach, nibbling on the spot just below his belly button.
{{Time skip!}}
"You know," said the heir as he lightly kissed Xaene's shoulder blades, "after we adopt Belyi, we won't we able to do this all the time."
Famine smiled, taking a napkin and lightly cleaning the bits of ziti from Drake's face. "Wow, I had no idea I was that good of a cook."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm
xaene gave a soft sigh and held Dominick closer. "true... But I can't wait to have a family with you." he hummed and gently brushed a hand across the heir's chest.
Drake gave a light smile, "you're an amazing cook. But I'll admit, that's the first full meal I've actually had in a century... My depression used to numb my hunger so I wouldn't eat... It made me sick... So xaene would do his best to make me eat... But I just picked at it... Nibbling... " he frowned, wishing he'd done things differently.
Nightshade gave a sad sigh as he leaned on a wall in the front room, staring at his shoes. Why couldn't he get over xaene? They'd been broken up for almost six months, And he still felt something for his ex; it was depressing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 pm
"Neither can I," he agreed, laying down and pulling Xaene onto his chest.
"I understand," he said, nodding. "After my family died, it took me years to eat normal food again."
Inna limped into the house, bloodied to the point where the only way to tell it was him was to hear the accent in his voice and looking into his violet eyes. He groaned as he leaned on the black couch, gripping his stomach which was still bleeding heavily. "Dammit, where is my sister? Where is my Leila?" he muttered, his knees hitting the ground.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 pm
Xaene gave a smile and kissed him softly. "I'm so excited for it"
The dragon nodded lightly and then hurried his face into the riders neck, letting out a hot sigh. "its still hard... But slowly getting better"
Night frowned as he ran over to Inna, lifting him up onto the couch. "I don't know where Leila is..." he murmured, the doctor side of him taking over as he checked the mans wound. "what happened?" he whispered, mmorioning with his hand for snow to come over with the medical supplies.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 pm
"Me too."
"It gets better," the Rider promised. "It takes a while, but it'll always get better."
The Frenchman's stomach was basically a cut-up mass of meat, the blood flowing steadily onto the white carpet. There were claw marks all over his tan, work-hardened body, and each one was obviously caused by a poisoned claw. "Ambush," he grunted. "Hadrian...he came to me for help...I healed him, but....then more demons...came at us...I managed to hide him and a few other under....the roots of a tree...but I couldn't get away in time."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

Nikolai just smirked. "If you define age by one's years then yes, dearie, you are far older than me." he admitted while climbing onto the beast's back. He frowned when the dragon explained Ikuto's change. "I already liked what I saw." he muttered.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Drake nodded lightly and closed his eyes. "it can be bad... but its nothing like when it first happened..." he murmured, slowly moving the dishes to the side so he could wrap grigorii in a hug. "enough of the sorrow... let's enjoy each other's company."
Night frowned and shook his head. "they cut you up pretty badly..." he murmured, glancing to his sister as a grey blue mist slowly crept up Inna's chest, numbing him so that night could stitch up his wounds quickly. "that's going to be sore for a while... " he muttered softly. "i'll need to wrap those so they don't get infected... you need help siting up?" he asked, trading the needle and thread with his sister for the gauze and bandages.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:39 pm
"As you wish," he laughed, tightening his arms around Drake.
He nodded reluctantly. "It would be appreciated."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:46 pm
Drake gave a soft smile and started searching for Grigorii's lips, lightly kissing up his shoulder to his lips, partially to tease, and partially so he'd be reminded of what his love looked like.
Night gave a soft sigh and gently helped the Frenchman sit forward, being quick about things as he wrapped up the cuts so Inna wasn't in pain to long. "there we are..." he smiled softly, again helping him to sit back as a gentle smile slid onto his usually grim face.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:54 pm
Grigorii smiled softly, closing his eyes. When the demon's lips finally touched his, he kissed back slowly, not wanting to go too fast.
The Frenchman smiled gratefully. "Merci, monsieur. Without you, I would be dead." Holding out his hand, he finally looked at his savior's face, slightly taken aback. He was beautiful, an angel. "I am Inna, Inna Cavalier. Who, may I ask, is my rescuer?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:09 pm
Drake gave a small sigh as he finally found Grigorii's lips, enjoying the slow kiss.
Night gave a soft smile as he looked at Inna closely for the first time. "you're welcome, Inna." he murmured, giving a polite nod of his head as he sat next to him. "i'm Nightshade Christakos. Night."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:21 pm
His hands rested on Drake's hip, pulling him close.
"Christakos? That is Greek, oui?" he asked, lightly brushing his pink hair from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 pm
Drake smiled and pressed himself against the rider, letting his hands slowly slide down the man's body.
"naĆ­, its Greek." the elemental nodded softly, his his ice blue eyes shining through the ever-changing silver-to-black hair he'd gotten from his grandfather.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:37 pm
Pulling away slightly, he sighed. "Erysichthon is going to come out soon. I just...thought you should know."
He smiled sadly. "My ex-husband was Greek. We lived in Athens for almost 20 years."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games