Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:38 pm
He studied her for a few minutes before turning his gaze back to the road, the blur of yellow and white lines against an occasional shine possibly mesmerizing to him. "Well..." he started slowly. This was awkward, he wasn't quite sure himself how to explain everything. "You're in love with me.... Or at least you used to be. I didn't feel the same, so you decided to make some kind of deal with a - what was it, a vampire? And now it's as if we barely know each other." he explained to the best of his ability. He inwardly groaned. That wasn't the best of his ability, and if it was, he was glad he didn't teach Speech. Just listening to himself, he didn't even believe him, and he was there when most of it happened!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:37 am
Awesome nerd

She blinked, then burst into laughter. "Me? Love you? Like that would ever happen!" Michaela laughed hard for a good few minutes, finally sighing and wiping her eyes. "Oh, that's rich...now, tell me what's really going on."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:28 pm
Alcott let her words settle into the air before sinking in his seat with a sigh. "Well it was worth a shot." he muttered while running a hand through his blonde hair. He glanced past the golden locks to Ericka. "Maybe she'll believe you."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:41 am
Awesome nerd

"Not likely," she snorted.
Michaela leaned forward, setting her hands on Alcott's shoulders and pushing up so she could see over them. "Ooh, we're going to Carroll City!!" Bouncing happily, she squeezed his shoulders. "Oh yay! Drunken debauchery, here we come~" With her blatant indifference to Alcott's usual irresistibleness, Michaela hugged his shoulders briefly, not caring as her breasts pushed into the back of his neck and such, then sat back and giggled. "I'm not promising I'll behave! Who knows? Maybe tomorrow morning, you'll wake up to me married to a complete stranger. That sounds so exciting!" Michaela slumped back, curling up and watching the scenery shift. 
"Alcott," whispered Ericka, reaching over and pinching the back of his hand. "I think I have an idea on how to save Michaela, and get her back to normal, but you won't like it. You have to get her to fall back in love with you."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Alcott himself paid no attention to the daggers against his neck. He was a man, yes, but he hardly cared about the girl's body, especially when that girl was practically his own daughter. "Go ahead and try. You'll be grounded during your wedding, though." he muttered at her before glancing at Ericka when she pinched his hand. He said nothing, but the grim expression in his sea blue eyes showed that he knew.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:39 pm
Awesome nerd

"Oh, you're such an old coot!" she retorted, still bouncing in her seat.
Ericka sighed, staring forward. "It'll be harder this time, though. She's blinded to your looks, and has been manipulated into seeing you as only her guardian. You have to break down that barrier and force her to see you as a man."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:50 pm
A curse escaped the man's lips. Why was he the only one that could see the sin in this? Was even God blind to this? He was to flirt with a girl half his age, a girl who was the daughter of his very best friends, a girl he thought of as his own daughter, and try to seduce her into loving him again else she dies? He was literally thrown into a 'love me or I die' situation. But he just lost his friends, he couldn't lose their child.
"Fine." he said solemnly as the lights of the town threatened to blind him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm
Awesome nerd

"I'm glad you see it my way," she said, driving past the barriers of the city. "Because I'm leaving you two in her father's private suite at l'Amour Love Hotel until next weekend, which is when I can come and get you again."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:28 pm
He gave her a startled look. "Ericka, there's a limit-"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:18 pm
Awesome nerd

"A limit that must be ignored," she interrupted, not budging. "You broke her, you fix her. Now, I'm entrusting you to do this. Don't let me down, Alcott."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:38 pm
"You can't make me do that." he said, his tone showing how badly he struggled to keep his voice under control.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 pm
Awesome nerd

She stopped at a light and looked at him. "Oh yes I can. You've forgotten, Alcott, that the second I sign those papers, you become my slave, and I can't buy you with Michaela's money. She needs to be alive and willing to buy you, and she won't buy you unless she wants to keep you safe and by her side."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm
Alcott's worried look steamed into a look of pure malice. He quickly turned it to his side of the care and glared out at buildings. He should have known. Even with a new mistress, no matter who it was, he would just be another sex slave.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:44 pm
Awesome nerd

The light change and the car took off, finally pulling up in front of a large hotel. "Bags are already inside."
In the back, Michaela was toying with a strand of her hair, when she finally looked up. "A hotel? Wait, this is my father's. Why are we staying at-"
"Hush. Just unbuckle yourself and go to the front desk. Tell them you're booked for the Bloodwell Suite, and say the password 'an Earl Grey is only as good as his Sugar.' Got it?"
Michaela nodded vigorously.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott waited for Michaela to enter the hotel before turning to Ericka. "Tell me what I need to do to... you know." he muttered, reaching for the cigarettes in his back pocket. "Things she likes, hobbies, blah blah blah."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games