Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Untouchable_Sanity

Gretchen shook her head, “it was tried once already, it didn’t end well…Come one let me give you a tour of the backyard!”

She stood giving Larusa a smile, “come one lets do something fun instead of wallowing in fear and old history!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam slowed down to walk beside the girl, thinking about her question and how best to answer it. She wasn't so rude as to baldly ask if the girl was blind, it was evident by the ever vigilant attendants that bounced around her feet. She smiled, but it was filled with a sympathetic sadness.

"Golden laced trees surround the grounds
With bows that help to hide our sounds
Open air that kisses our lawns of green
A clever trick to keep us unseen
With buildings tall, but humble more
That keep us safe from prosecutions door
Rooms abound and friends aplenty
With a leader most wise and pretty
But deeper still, though no one knows
The dead have their mark that shows
Of battles past and fallen heroes
Tainted with the scares of foes"

Sam abruptly stopped her poetry, blinking back the tears that sprang to her eyes. The dead that floated the grounds were not so surprising anymore, she had to walk by them all the time now, but hearing her words made them stir just slightly. They were too long gone to form thought, but she could feel the regret and pain that still clung to their shadows. So much loss always leaves a scar.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda ignored Sumina's words of justification. She cared little enough about people to let their words of indignation reach her. As they walked, she held her dinner closer to her chest. It was satisfying to have such a successful hunt. The leg she hauled was already soft in places and the smell of putrefying meat filled her nose.

Zeda didn't worry about appearances. She knew that the masses saw only what their puny brains would allow. Many would see her walking past, thinking what she held was some prop or prosthetic. Any reason would suffice when confronted with the image of a girl so at ease with severed limbs and bloody hands. Surely a trick of the eye, surely.

"Tell me. Are all the toys in this place so much fun to play with?" she said idly, licking her lips before chewing on one of David's fingers, testing its firmness with her teeth.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image Larusa nodded, stretching her body. "Yes let's. I'm eager to see the rest of this place." She said, walking to the door and heading down the stairs. She was glad to get off the gloomy topic, even though she was the one that brought it up.

Serafinariv

User Image Arya listened to Sam's poetry, surprised at all the dead souls that hovered at this place. They were all long dead, but Arya could still feel them. "This place sounds wonderful. It must be beautifu..." She was cut off by one of her companions.

"It's not that great. Just some trees and a big building." Grey said, his arms behind his head, looking like the rebel he was, or so he acted. Stitch hit the back of Grey's head.
"Don't be rude! You interrupted Arya and you disrespected Sam and this Institute." Stitch scolded, putting her hands on her hips.
"Yeah, yeah, mom." Grey muttered before Stitch hit him again. He grumbled and shut up.
Clut laughed at Grey and the two engaged in another brawl, Stitch trying to break them up.

Arya stopped moving then and sighed, shaking her head. "Sorry, those three are a handful." She apologized, giving Sam an apologetic look.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina smirked at Zeda's question. "Yes, but not in the way you want. Not all of them are physically strong like David. I have fun toying with their minds. Their feeble attempts to fight me off are so funny!" She said with a small laugh, looking back at the dragon girl. She saw her chewing on David's fingers. "You could at least wait until we get home. I've already had to stop five people from calling 911." She said, altering the minds of those that they passed, making them not see the severed arm in her arms.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam was surprised when the three stuffies bounced about, fighting and arguing amongst themselves. It was a sight, to say the least. She had falsely thought that the girl had been controlling them, but these things seemed to hold a life all their own, independent of her thoughts or actions.

Kneeling down, she watched them scuffle a moment before grabbing the one named Grey and lifting him away from the one he was smacking around. He was covered in patchwork fabric, but his original bunny shape belied a more cynical nature.

"It is more than some trees and a building, mr. bunny," she said softly, setting him down again. "This place is a home for those who are lost. A safe retreat for us who are unable to play human to the rest of humanity. Where we can be ourselves without fear of judgment of condemnation."

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

"How disappointing," she sighed, letting the gnawed digit slip from her lips, the spit discoloring the flesh as it ate into the inner tissues. "So hard to find toys worth playing with more than once."

Zeda laughed again as she eyed a few of the people they passed. She didn't really care if anyone called. Truth be told, she expected by now the police would be more worried with calls from whoever might finally find the bodies she had left behind. And she was confident that they wouldn't put two and two together, because who would suspect a young girl like her? The mess she left behind would easily make a butcher nauseous.

"Let's just get back before you put me off my food."

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David stayed on the ground for a while after the two left. He was back in human form, and completely healed, just staring at the sky. It had gone from being complicated, to simple, to more complicated than ever. God forbid Sam ever got telepathy. Sam, Sumina, and this... new girl. David slowly stood up. "When did my life get so complicated... I miss the old days when it was just me and Masika..." And that's when another thought hit his mind. Masika... David felt like curling up into a ball.

Magneto brought Kitty back to the mainland, letting her off on the roof of an appartment complex. "Remember what I've told you. And be careful." He said before flying off back to Genosha.

Usagi had followed Masika rather silently. Finally, he decided to ask. "So... How would I get in contact with Miss Grey?" He asked.
--------------------
Ferocity / Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Serafinariv

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:03 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika looked back at Usagi. "Professor Grey should be in her office, I think. Unless today was one of the days she went to visit Professor Xavier in the hospital...hold on a moment, let me check." She was worried for the silent girl lying on the examination table, but she could spare a moment to see if Professor Grey was home or not. "Professor Grey, are you home right now?" she asked mentally. "I have a new student here who wants to meet you."

User Image

Jean Grey

"Yes, I'm in my office, Masika. Send the new student to me and I'll talk to them," Jean answered.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi watched Masika for a moment. He assumed Jean Grey had some ability that allowed her to communicate with people at long distances. He wasn't 100% used to being around people with powers like his, but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it. It was definitely nice to not feel like a oddball, or freak.
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

(RP ANNOUNCEMENT!
I've decided to do a large time skip around page 75. During this time skip, all characters will undergo intense training from a cannon character of their choice. I'm going to need all of you to message me so we can figure out a teacher for your character(s).)

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Foxi Doll

Serafinariv

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:30 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika nodded, even though she knew Jean couldn't see her from her office. "Usagi, do you remember the second office we passed when I was showing you around? That was Professor Grey's office. Do you think you could find your way back there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 am
User Image Arya watched Sam's soul move and Grey's partial soul be picked up. She laughed as the little grey rabbit retaliated.

Grey yelped when he was picked up. "Yeah yeah Pinky. It's still just some trees and a building to me." He retorted, grumbling as he was set down. "And the name is Grey. Not 'mr. bunny'." He snapped, flinching when Arya scolded him.

"Grey, behave." She said sternly, the grey rabbit nodding and being quiet. The three moved around Arya once more and the group continued to the Institute, walking inside. Arya sniffed softly. "It smells good in here. Like autumn leaves in the forest." She commented and looked at Sam.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina looked back at Zeda again. "Well David isn't dead yet. You can play with him more after I'm done with him." She said as they heared the Brotherhood mansion. "You can eat soon, just don't get blood on the carpet. Polaris will kill you if you do." She said, opening the front door and walking in. She sat down on the couch and sighed, leaving back and resting her head on the back of the couch. It had been a long day to say the least.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi nodded. "Yes... I think I can. I will be sure... to find you after this is all finish." He said before leaving for the office. It took him a while, and he did get lost a few times, but after some doing he finally found the office. He knocked on the door quickly.
--------------------

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean opened the door with her powers and smiled at Usagi, gesturing for the boy to enter and sit down. "Welcome to the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters. I trust Masika's shown you around already?" she asked cordially.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:43 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi nodded. "Oh yes... this place is... amazing. I can't... wait to get started here." Usagi said. "Though it seems... I've come at a... rough time."
--------------------

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean nodded. "Yes, it appears that way, but don't worry about it. There was rarely ever a time when most students here didn't arrive during a rough time," she said. "Please, sit down. I'm sure you've been on your feet for a while. Is there anything you would like to ask me?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam laughed, her heart light as she proceeded to lead the group inside. This was nice, showing their home to them. Maybe she could ask mistress Jean if she could do it more often, should the need arise.

"Thank Masika for that one," she said, giving credit where it was due. "She can control the wind and her breezes always make the place feel so in tune with nature. I love it too."

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

"He isn't dead, yet," she amended as they walked into the dilapidated common room. After the parting kiss she gave him, Zeda wouldn't be surprised if he had a festering hole in his cheek by now. Her bacteria ridden saliva was the worst thing for normal flesh, but it also actively hindered healing.

She silently complied with Sumina's comment, but only because it would have been a waste to let the blood soak into the carpets when she could simply lick it up when she was done. Settling herself on the tiled flooring of the dingy kitchen, she dug firstly into the now purplish leg. Tearing off large chunks of flesh with her teeth, she tilted her head back and swallowed them hole, not wasting time and energy chewing.

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games