Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xever grew up. I still cannot decide which of my dragons should turn into a Pearlcatcher.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:53 am

Ahhhh I got Moelwyn his eyespots look how handsome he isssss

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:11 am

Ahh I just found my ideal pearlcatcher and I just spent all my treasure, ALASSSS /dramatic sobbing

Look at that rust/emerald girl seriously
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:59 am

oh wow, those two are pretty, I love that emerald shimmer! now im gonna obsessively cry over how my Progen mate doesn't have emerald wings!

edit: also, I just re-bred my Progens, one of whom has a stripe secondary. if either of the 2 eggs(again? guh!) come out with stripes, I'll offer them here first.

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:11 am

Goooooooorgeous Harper, the eyespots on Moelwyn look PERFECT and that PC is gahdsopretty but I do have a weakness for Pearlies lol.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:14 am

So there's now a warning on the faire games and in the coli, and you have to check a box then hit the continue button... But it just freezes on my phone and I can't do anything, not even scroll down the page. /raegquit

vilegloom

Vampire

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:15 am

My iPad did that too Khryssie, I was most displeased. Thankfully they do have the "never show again" option.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:50 am

I wish I could select it and continue, but I can't even do that. xD

vilegloom

Vampire

Spicy Dizaster

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:55 am

hybridic
Ahhhh I got Moelwyn his eyespots look how handsome he isssss

Zeke is proud of his offspring. biggrin He's a handsome young dragon!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Saving up treasure is so hard. I really need to stop poking my nose in the sales forum...

My first baby is all grown up. I love her so much. There's an auction up for some shimmer fae one of which would be a lovely mate for her. Oh the tempation.

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 pm

The only reason why I still don't have a fae dragon or comment on them is that I don't really like them... but I have one coming to my lair eventually... just so i can complete that achievement >.>
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Raffles are nice but because my luck is poor I do not like entering them >>;;

Fae are nice but I really do not like them for some reason. They just aren't high on my likes when it comes to looks. Yet it's kinda funny that the arcane flight leader is a fae. The males aren't bad when gened thou

Yeah the warning came up because Shock Switch has lighting effects which can be dangerous. It was repeated like 50 different times in the forum thread for it to have a warning :1 Otherwise I don't see how anything else could cause a problem imo

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:25 pm

I personally really like the fae but I can certainly see how they wouldn't appeal to some.

I wish they'd just turn the lightning effects off, or have an option to do so. I really like the game but its going to give me a headache if I play it any length of time. And then it would be accessible to everyone and they wouldn't have to plaster it with as many warnings.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 pm

They might do that but I can see how they might not be able to due to what they're using to make the game run. Eh, whatever they do though is their deal. I just want treasure added because I really like playing it and can tell it'll be a big treasure maker for me because runestones is laggy for me

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Spicy Dizaster

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Augh. I loooove Fae's. My favorite of the starter breeds. The ones I think are unattractive are Mirrors. Ridgebacks aren't pretty either but mirror's really stand out as just... don't look right.

The babies are kind of cute, but that's because it's a baby something/non-human and I'm a girl. razz
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games