Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "I would think that would be obvious for Archon; where he died is most likely where he still is," he said with a slight shrug. "Which would be Katoteros, the Atlantean heaven realm... and my home," Ash said with a deadpan. "Azmodeas is where Noir resides," Apollymi said quietly, her tone somewhat subdued. She glanced towards her eldest son, who summoned his staff, which she well knew was her husband's.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's eyes stayed on Apollymi, and though she couldn't see the look on her face, she knew by the way the woman's aura rolled what she was feeling "We bring back Archon first..He can regain his strength while we get his power back." She opened a link with Apollymi so that only she would hear "I will help you.And I know you've waited a long time but you'll have to wait a little longer." She felt something in her shift, like forgotten memories resurfacing when she saw the outline of the staff "Guess you two get to see home." She felt her chest clinch slightly, still not knowing what her home was.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:40 am
Kaosujin Ryu
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Ash shrugged, though Raen snorted softly, sensing Mairi's emotions. "I'll tell you where my home is... 'wherever you are' is the address," he murmured to Mairi. He meant it, though he suspected she'd likely think he was joking.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:36 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi managed a half hearted smile at Raen's comment "You really are a dork sometimes." She crossed her arms, waiting for the pair to say goodbye for now to Apollymi so that could go do what needed to be done.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:56 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Ash simply turned away, disappearing as he did so. Apollymi tilted her head thoughtfully. "Why would you do such a thing for someone you barely know and should fear?" she said quietly. Raen tilted his head thoughtfully, since it was a good question in his mind. "A dork for speaking my mind and showing you how I feel? Fine with me," he murmured to Mairi.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:03 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's eyes flashed totally silver again and the vortex around Apollymi wavered slightly "Because for some reason you don't frighten me...In fact, I pity you.You've destroyed your home thinking it was your husband that destroyed your family..At the moment, you need help more than anyone, whether you care to admit it or not." She felt a subtle shifting as Ash disappeared, idly wondering if he'd meet them in Katoteros or not.She glanced to Raen and gave a small smile "No.Because you have weird ways of going about it.." That little smile spoke volumes to those who knew how to read it.Mairi cared, probably more than she should, which made her afraid to tell him.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:27 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Apollymi sighed. She did admit to herself she regretted destroying her home and the wedding gift that Archon had first given her. "If your theory about Noir and my husband is correct, then I will do much more than simply thank you," she said quietly as she turned away, fading into the darkness which flickered with shades of dull crimson, bronze and brown momentarily before the vortex sealed itself and vanished. Raen tilted his head slightly as he flickered out of sight momentarily, materializing next to Mairi; what he had in mind next, he knew, would truly startle her. He waited until she turned away, only to face him sitting next to her before he kissed her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:38 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave Apollymi a small nod, knowing whatever thanks the goddess could or would give wasn't something she wanted.Knowing that Raen had a family to turn to was enough.She watched as the vortex and the woman vanished from sight before getting a feeling very much like vertigo as they appeared back in the apartment living room.She was slightly irritated to find her hair had permanently grown out again when she'd cut it just days before.She turned to Raen to make some comment or another about cutting it again, only to let out a startled gasp when he kissed her.She froze for a moment before finally letting go and wrapping her arms around his neck loosely, kissing him back.Somewhere in the room, Ginhana let out a snort before disappearing down the hall.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:54 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen slid his fingers gently into Mairi's hair, massaging her scalp before he pulled back. "Still think I'm a dork?" he said quietly; he didn't realize that Mairi wasn't the only one whose hair had grown quite a bit longer; his hair, which had been just below his shoulders, was now brushing his hips in addition to now being a deep dark shade of reddish black with streaks of crimson and dark indigo and brilliant gold tips rather than the burnished crimson-copper color it had been.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:13 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi was blushing slightly and rested her forehead on his chest lightly to hide it "You'll always be a dork.." A few things had changed about her with their visit to Apollymi, besides the length of her hair.Thin silver bands appeared around her upper arms almost like tattoo's but in a language so old not even Kártes knew what it meant.She was slightly leaner in build but still retained a lot of curve and her skin had tanned some so that she wasn't as pale anymore.She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, unsure of what to do after that.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled. "And you'll always be adorable, so we're even," he murmured; he didn't notice the pale bluish silver tribal tattoos that scrolled over his shoulders and upper arms, stopping just above his elbows. To the untrained eye, they looked like tribal tattoos, yet in reality they were script of a language even older than Atlantean. "Seems to me we both have subtle changes in our appearances," he said softly as he brushed his fingertips over one of the bands encircling Mairi's upper arm.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's blushed deepened slightly and she made a little face at being called adorable.She held back a shiver when he brushed his fingertips over her arms and cocked her head slightly "Like what?All I can tell is that both of our hair's longer." She gave a light tug on a strand of his to show what she meant.She couldn't see the new tattoo like markings on their skin, and unknown to them both thin almost invisible lines right over her shoulder blades.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:09 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged slightly. "There are rings of some sort... almost like bracelets... on your upper arms, and I can feel a slight itch on my upper arms," he said softly, unaware that the tattoo-like markings had paused just below his elbows before they pulsed with a pale golden aura for a second, the light shooting up from the tips just below his elbows up his arms to his shoulders before he shivered momentarily.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi touched her arm right over where she'd felt Raen fingers and felt and odd sort of warmth.She looked back to Raen in time to see the gold aura shoot up his arms, a startled look crossing her face "Please tell me that that's the only thing that's changed...At least that's changed that drastically..." She could handle being leaner, and tanner, but the idea of tattoos randomly appearing on her skin worried her a little.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:28 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head. "It looks like that's all there is, though I can say you do look beautiful," he said with a faint smile. I wonder if it's possible that someone left her and the Fates found her... but to keep from certain others knowing, they sent her to the human realm, he thought to himself.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games