Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

"That'll be quite an interesting day." Fredrich mused. They finally got to the car, and after waiting for 36 to manage to sit comfortable with his tails dodging the rearview mirror, the detective started the car. "How long do you plan on having your models stay?" he grunted to Ellery as he drove onto the highway.

Emma gazed down at Daniel and moved her hand to his head, slowly stroking his hair. "... You will... be happy..." she said slowly, her voice soft and unused to being used. "... You have... family... and friends... So will I..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:58 am
Awesome nerd

"Huh?" Ellery had actually forgotten entirely that they were even there! Glancing back to the two, he shrugged and stared back forward. "Probably until after the New Year Showcase in November," he said, tapping his chin with one delicate finger. "After that, I may need to recycle them for a new pair. You know how I like to keep things fresh and new." The designer looked into the glove compartment, tugging out a small notebook and starting to write ideas into it. He had completely forgotten that he was supposed to be brainstorming for the New Year collection.

Daniel's eyes widened, although he tried to retain his shock at hearing her speak. So, he closed his eyes, placing all his trust in the bird-girl he'd grown up with. "That's all I could ever ask for," he said quietly. "For you to be happy, Emma. Out of everyone in this world, you deserve it the most."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"You have two full days with them." Fredrich said in a flat tone. "They can stay at the house for a couple days, just until Daniel's better. After that you'll have to visit them at the asylum. I'm not going to watch my partner eye two men in front of me, even if it's for fashion."

"... I will... miss you..." she mumbled under her breath, barely being audible. Despite the misery she lived with for so long, it was the only life she had, and Daniel was kind enough to her. She'd definitely remember him, that much was for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:09 am
Awesome nerd

Ellery froze in his work, then huffed and turned to glare at the Austrian. "You can't be serious!" cried the designer. "They must be fed a certain way, be groomed a certain way! Decius' asylum can't meet my standards. Why, that would render them entirely useless!" The air began to chill. "As sexy as it can be, when your jealousy interferes with my work, I will put my foot down. These models will stay until the New Year's Collection, or I will take them with me and sleep at my office in New York."

"I'll miss you too," was Daniel's murmured reply before he finally relaxed on Emma's lap, drifting to sleep with one large hand curled around hers.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

"They're models, Ellery, not pets. You do not have to groom them, you do not have to feed them, you do not have to pick up after them. They are people and I'm sure they can take care of themselves, or at least Decius can if you give him instructions." Sharp blue eyes quickly darted down to Ellery, fixing him with his paralyzing glare. "If you think I am so unfair, though, then why don't I change the scenario for you to understand. What you're asking is the equivalent to me asking Ethan to stay at the house for a week. You know I don't harbor feelings for him, but he'll still be walking around casually in front of my sight. Not an easy thing to stomach, is it?"

Emma watched Daniel's expression turn peaceful as he drifted to sleep. She then gazed at the hand against hers for a while. Staying quiet and emotionless, she moved her wings to cover him like a blanket, watching him sleep one last time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:16 pm
Awesome nerd

"That's different!" he insisted. "Even if Ethan wasn't married with a kid, I have faith in our relationship. We're supposed to be in a committed, trusting relationship, Fredrich. That means me waiting up until five in the morning until you get home from a mission, and you understanding that, as a men's clothes designer, I'm going to end up having to work closely with models." The stare didn't affect him like it did when they first started dating, and Ellery was only irritated that Fredrich would even dare to bring it out. "It's not like I'm going to have sex with them. I'm just going to work with them. Besides, my job and my line depends on it, and whether you like it or not, I'm not giving in just because you glare at me and grip the steering wheel like it's Nobutaka's neck."

((That... that made me cry like the ending to that Boy in Striped Pajamas movie did T3T))

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah

There was silence for a long time, not even the radio was on. The only thing preventing an overwhelming silence from taking them was the occasional swish of a passing car.
"... If I see you as much as fondle them, I'm hurling them back into Decius' asylum." Fredrich said as he gazed down the road, conceding defeat. He knew full well that Ellery would be too stubborn to see the lack of humanity in this, and that stubborn attitude of his would result in them not talking for a week. Lord knows he can't handle anymore of that, he was already sprouting gray hairs.

((He's not dead!))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery grinned in self-pride as he won the argument, settling into his seat and quietly relishing in his victory. He didn't speak again until they reached the house, although his hand did find itself on Fredrich's leg around the time they got onto the highway. Once the car stopped, Ellery turned back to look at the two young men. "When you get inside, I'll have someone bring you to your rooms and get you ready to be measured. You aren't allergic to anything, are you?"

((Daniel or Bruno?))

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:34 pm
Mayah Playah

"Er, whuzzat mean?" 36 quirked an eyebrow while scratching behind the ear. He was more surprised the guy remembered they were there, even if they were fighting about them!
"No." 72 answered for himself. Unlike 36, he paid attention to their fight, picking up on their personality, their relationship, whatever he could get. He learned two important things from their argument. One, the taller male would find any way to ruin their lives, especially if they were around the smaller male. Two, the smaller male would regard them as pets via grooming and feeding.

((Now who do you think?))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery opened his mouth to speak, then decided not to and got out of the car. Patting down his body for the keys, the brunette eventually have up and waited for Fredrich, waiting beside the car for the two men. "Now then, we need to come up with show-names. Any ideas?" The green-eyed male smiled as kindly as he could, though it seemed a little condescending.

((Wha?))

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

"Show name?" 36 drawled while scratching his ear again, seeming to look even more confused than before.
"It means your fake name." Fredrich answered as he stood to his full height and resumed towering over the fox. "A name that's different than a number."
36 trembled under the detective's dark gaze and tried to avoid looking in his direction. "I, uh, I-I don't know."
"Robin." 72 said bluntly, empty eyes staring at the house in front of them. It was far different from the asylum.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:18 am
Awesome nerd

"Stop that, you're going to make him pee his pants," scolded the tiny brunette as he swatted his large, domineering partner's arm. Snatching the keys from Fredrich, Ellery trotted to the door and unlocked it, looking back to the quieter male. "Robin, huh? I like it!" He then nodded inside. "Come on, you three. I'll talk to Maria about making a snack." Eyes landed on Fredrich. "And you and I need to have a conversation."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:55 am
Mayah Playah

"We'll have our conversation later. I'm going to my study." Fredrich murmured as his long legs began carrying him to the house. With Daniel out and his gloves back where they rightly belonged, he wouldn't be lying if he said he was eager to get back to 'work'. Since it had been a while, however, he'd have to focus on small hits, no one famous.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:12 am
Awesome nerd

Recognizing that his time in control was gone, Ellery tugged his handkerchief out of his pocket and started to refold it. "Just follow me, boys," he said, starting inside towards his office.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

The two did as they were told, though 36 seemed to be reluctant. His eyes darted across the area. It was hell of a lot more peaceful compared to Decius' twisted asylum. The grass was actually still alive, and green! The windows were clear!
The inside of the house appeared bigger than from the outside. It looked modest, but a closer look at the items decorating the insides showed that the owners were wealthy. It had a modern feel to it with elegant color themes, such as dark red walls that emphasized the wooden floors and the black vases here and there.
It was as posh as they come, and 36 was very unnerved by it. He looked over at 72 to see if he was just as nervous, planning to be calmed down by the fact that he wasn't alone. No such look. 72 was as calm as ever, staring at the back of Ellery's head as he followed mindlessly. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of 36's head. How could that guy be so damn calm?!

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games