Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:51 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai raised her eyebrows at Nami before looking over towards where she was looking. She noticed the boy too, with Tsuyoi trying to wake him up, "Oh...hm, maybe he's one of Tsuyoi's other students."
Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head before turning Ixyam over, noticing his nose bleed, "Jeez, guess you fell pretty hard huh." she looked at Shinochi, "Hey, you got a handkerchief on you?"
Shinochi nodded, "Why, yes indeed I do." she said before reaching into her back pocket. She pulled out a white cloth and gave it to Tsuyoi, "Just, make sure you wash it before you return it."
"I'll keep that in mind." she then wiped Ixyam's blood and plugged his nose with it to keep the blood from dripping out. She then opened his mouth in order for him to breathe through it, "I wonder who this kid is..." she turned her gaze to the portal, wondering if anyone else would walk through. Just as expected, another person did walk through.
Namia looked around as she walked through the portal, having an unconscious Ayami on her back, "Ah, so this is how it is on the other side." she then noticed Tsuyoi assisting Ixyam, whom was also unconscious, "Oh my, he fainted too?"

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was next to walk out of the portal, though she accidentally bumped into Namia when doing so due to her eyes being shut closed. "Oh, I'm sorry, excuse me." she said, opening her eyes. She was surprised that it was Namia, but and even bigger surprised was that she was in a different room. She looked out the window, as it seemed she was now at some private area, seeing the manor from the classroom.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:21 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami raised an eyebrow as two more people came through the portal, one with a girl on her back. She recognized her but didn't know her name. Ayami was the first to arouse. She shifted slightly on Namia's back before rubbing her eyes. Unfortunately, she used both hands. She almost fell off Namia's back but caught herself just in time. Holding on to her shoulders, Ayami blinked in confusion. "Wakaranai...."
Ixyam started to come to but more slowly. "Ngh... "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:20 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai titled her head as more people came through. She was focused mainly on the girl with the wings, who seemed familiar. But, it didn't take awhile for her to lose that train of thought. She looked back at Nami, "So, wanna go again?" she said, bumping her fists together. Due to the gloves she's using, it made a sort of poof sound.
Namia didn't flinch or anything when Hileinna bumped into her, in fact, she was sort of expecting her to. She looked at Hileinna, smiling at her, "So you followed after all." She noticed Ayami was coming to, "Ah, you finally come to. That's good, I thought that maybe I would have to carry you around."
"Ahem!" Tsuyoi was looking at the group, still holding Ixyam's nose to stop it from bleeding, "You guys better explain right now why this kid came through unconscious."

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ayami noticed Ixyam with a kerchief to his nose. She titled her head. "Ixyam....? That was a really stupid idea...."
He smirked, his eyes still closed. "Ayabi? You bade it through?"
"Baka... What do we have to do, cuff our hands together?" She started cursing at him under her breath.
Nami raised an eyebrow. She didn't care much for drama. Instead, she returned her attention to Wakai and nodded. "I've been meaning to practice a bit of the Muay Thai that I know."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:20 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai nodded, getting into a defensive stance, "Well, show me whatcha got." she said with a smile.
Tsuyoi looked down at Ixyam, "Ah, so you are awake. That's good. Now, if so then hold your own nose." she said before standing up and looking at the others. She folded her arms, "All right, if you guys are here for class, then it's fine for you to have come here. If not, then tell me the reason why you all are here." she looked at Hileinna specifically, whom was unfamiliar to Tsuyoi.
Namia smirked and looked at Hileinna, "I suppose I'll let the others answer, after all, I just simply wanted to tag along."

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Tsuyoi as she spoke, "Ah yes, that's right." she bowed her head at Tsuyoi, "I'm a new student of the Basic Sparring class...you are Ms. Tsuyoi, yes? It's finally a pleasure to meet you." she peered up at Tsuyoi, noticing her appearance. She expected Tsuyoi to be more...dressed and covered. But then again, some teachers do dress up casually, so she didn't think much about it.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:17 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami started with her elbows, striking with each one before using her knee.
Ixyam remained on the ground and took the kerchief. "Yeah, do probleb."
Ayami hopped off Namia's back and walked over to Ixyam. "Apparently, your teacher never taught you common sense."
Ixyam looked at her and smirked. "Y'know, you're really cute when you're mad."
Ayami growled and spun away from him. She had a look of disgust. "Buta!"
Ixyam sat up and held his free hand out. "Hey, relax! Am I not allowed to joke around?" We're the same person, after all."
She turned at him and pushed a finger into his chest. "Buta! Aho buta!"
Nami stopped and watched the drama. She grumbled, not looking too pleased. "Right... Now I remember who he is...."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:20 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was able to block or endure Nami's attacks without ease, if anything, it felt like pats. She raised her eyebrows, looking at the boy, then back at Nami, "Is he new? I don't really remember seeing him around school." She pounded her fists together again which made a poof sound again from the gloves.
Tsuyoi turned to Hileinna, staring at her as she bowed, "Hmm...a new student huh?" She smiled at the girl, "Well, what's your name rookie?" she said, awaiting Hileinna's response.
Namia sighed, shaking her head at Ayami and Ixyam's quarrel, "Now now you two, enough having this childish argument." She then walked over to Ixyam and knelt down, "So, would you mind explaining why you both were coincidentally unconscious at the same time?" she said soft enough for only Ixyam to hear.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Easy enough to explaid. Like I said earlier, Ayabi and I are the sabe persod. She gets hurt, I get hurt. We go too far frob one another, we both go udconscious." Ixyam tilted his head down to help stop the bleeding.
Ayami folded her arms and said nothing. She wasn't happy at the moment. Nami watched on. "He's got somethin' t'do with Da, I-I think...."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:19 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai tilted her head, "Oh, is that so?" she hummed to herself for a few seconds before speaking again. "You think he's Mr. Light's student too?" she asked, peering over at Ixyam.
Namia stared at Ixyam for about 5 seconds, "Hmm, then don't you think it wasn't exactly an intelligent idea to go in alone. You could have just walked in together with Ayami." She stood up, rubbing her head, "But, I suppose what's done is done."

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:38 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna stood up straight when Tsuyoi asked for her name, "My name is Hileinna Nhameni." She then placed her hand on her blade, "Also, I am unable to summon a keyblade. I am only able to use my blade...if that is acceptable." she said, looking down at the ground.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:29 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ixya took the kerchief out of his nose. "Don't say his name. The last thing we need is him showing up to ruin my life." Blood shot out of his nose. Surprised, he quickly fumbled and put the cloth back to his nose.
Ayami turned around. She still wasn't happy but she let it slide. "Now that you have hurt my nose too... Why did we come here?" Ayami asked.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:50 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai seemed to flinch a little when Ixyam had overheard her speak of Jaecen. She rubbed the back of her head, looking at Nami, "I guess he overheard me..." she said softly for only Nami to hear.
Namia placed her hands on her hips, "Well, I just tagged along since I had nothing more important to. I was thinking of training in Miss Tsuoi's class today anyway." She then looked between Ayami and Ixyam, "I was wondering if you two had the same idea."
Tsuyoi shrugged, "It's fine if you can't summon a keyblade, as long as you know how to use a type of weapon." she then looked at Namia, Ayami, and Ixyam, "I assume that's the reason you guys are here, to attend class?" she said in response to what Namia said.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games