Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:25 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
*His dead body slowly rises into the air, surrounded by white light* I am the one... o_o
dude my body is being tea bagged
*Teleports to Ara's location, and enters a crazy command that makes my Master Chief rip the head off of the tea-bagger* I know Kung-Fu! scream
mind reviving me  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:27 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
*His dead body slowly rises into the air, surrounded by white light* I am the one... o_o
*Teleports to Ara's location, and enters a crazy command that makes my Master Chief rip the head off of the tea-bagger* I know Kung-Fu! scream
mind reviving me
Of course I don't... *enters another command, his Master Chief kneeling down and bringing Ara back to life. he also gives him limited, "The One", powers* Now... LET'S KILL EVERYBODY!!! twisted  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:31 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
mind reviving me
Of course I don't... *enters another command, his Master Chief kneeling down and bringing Ara back to life. he also gives him limited, "The One", powers* Now... LET'S KILL EVERYBODY!!! twisted
stickies you "oppse"  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:35 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
mind reviving me
stickies you "oppse"
*eats the grenade, and steam comes from under his helmet when it explodes* Spicy...  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:36 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
mind reviving me
stickies you "oppse"
*eats the grenade, and steam comes from under his helmet when it explodes* Spicy...
just checkin *snipes with stickies*  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:39 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
mind reviving me
stickies you "oppse"
Are you still attackin' me? O_o  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:55 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
stickies you "oppse"
Are you still attackin' me? O_o
no your too close to snip im getting nooblets  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:04 pm
WTF did I just walk in on? .:.....frown.:.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:14 pm
Halo party! =D I am The One! *flies around tearing peoples heads off while Ara snipes others with plasma grenades*  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:33 pm
.... .:.eats the consels.:. =_=  

UglyCoyoteNG

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:56 pm
*Doesn't know what a consel is, but wonders if it tastes good* >_> *keeps playing X-Box*  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:31 pm
*grabs Meg's XBox and throws it at NG's mouth* Eat this.... for the sake of Sheol.... eat it!  

Crenn

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:46 pm
Crenn
*grabs Meg's XBox and throws it at NG's mouth* Eat this.... for the sake of Sheol.... eat it!
*uses super Bull speed to snag it out of mid-air* YOU TOUCH MY PROPERTY AGAIN AND I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE, PUT THE FLESH BACK ON INSIDE OUT, AND GIVE YOU A NAME TAG THAT READS, "HELLO, MY NAME IS INSIDE OUT BOY"!!! scream evil scream  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Megido the Oreo
Crenn
*uses super Bull speed to snag it out of mid-air* YOU TOUCH MY PROPERTY AGAIN AND I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE, PUT THE FLESH BACK ON INSIDE OUT, AND GIVE YOU A NAME TAG THAT READS, "HELLO, MY NAME IS INSIDE OUT BOY"!!! scream evil scream
no like so (ahem) ,TOUCH HIS X-BOX AGAIN ILL CASTRATE YOU AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM!!! ok where was i, oh yes the grenade launching  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:19 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Crenn
no like so (ahem) ,TOUCH HIS X-BOX AGAIN ILL CASTRATE YOU AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM!!! ok where was i, oh yes the grenade launching
I like mine better... >_>  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games