Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluefox28

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:32 pm

((oh ok pick me up along the way i'm just gunna start back because i just got confused))

Skye getting lost just decides to wander around by herself until she runs into somebody practicing her magic incase she ran into an unwanted guest
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:22 pm

kaalem tried to calm himself down but had to walk outside. he needed to feel the cold air brushing against him. he sat at the steps as dusk poured upon the academy. "i dont know what to do..." he said to himself. suddenly he broke into a run and started to fly on the winds beneath him he closed his eyes and tried to hold back tears. "its no use. im leaving from her- ow!!" he bumped into someone headfirst and fell to the concrete.

((i know its not much, but i hope this starts something moving again. lol))

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:04 pm

Tilli blinked amoment before moving swiftly into action, unable to move her ankle or not. Sucking the air from Shannon's lungs, she used it to launch herself at Damion. Taking a few swipes at his face with her nails, she used her good leg to aim a round house kick right at his "jewels".

((SOrry for the delay. I had an issue but It's resolved. I'll continue to post. I still may not stay, but I'm here for now. lol))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:05 pm

Name: Roger
Appearence: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa22/CCSYueh/shonen/Picture268.jpg
Element:lighting, and ice

thefuzz54

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Roger then walked into his new school. Eger to find out what it is. he went the principals office to get his classes.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:17 pm

damion grabbed her leg and swung her around throwing her agaist the wall "now why did you do that? what did i do?"he said kneeling next to her "now lets seee that leg and seewhat we can do shall we?" shannon was on the ground gasping for air. damion looked into to tillis eyes "could ya give her air back now?"

Demenic BlackHeart

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:06 pm

((I dont know whats going on so if i do something wrong I'm sorry.))
Roger walked around the campus wondering what he should do. Roger then sat down on a bench and started to a book.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 am

(o well u may wanna pecify who your watching, though me, the girl im playing and tilli are all poofed out of the school, or are we?, *dramatic theme plays* and everyone else is wondering whats going on, cause im that mysterios to not let anyone know whats happening till it hapens ninja )

Demenic BlackHeart

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:53 pm

((Im watching you where ever you are))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:24 pm

(well imm not outside for one plus we in a location even tilli doesnt know of)

Demenic BlackHeart

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:26 pm

((what do you mean?))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:06 am

((hey everybody! sorry i havent been on here for a good while. i m ready for summer to start forreal. lol anyway, where everyone else? im stuck outside the "school" with a headache!!!))

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:29 pm

(well im stuck waiting for tilli to post though i dont know if she will... in anycase idont think anyones moved)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:27 am

((*wiggles his fingers and starts singing* "this isnt just in our minds... we're supended through space and time..." sorry, random thought. sweatdrop lol where everyone go? did tilli leave? why does everyone keep leaving me?!?! lol but really, does this mean that the story is ending...))

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Angel of Fate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Name: Ivan Hammet
Appearence:
User Image
Element: Wind and Electricity
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games