Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:31 pm

(either one i guess so are we gonna keep going?)

raylana stood quietly then turned and began to read through journals upon journals that her mother had written.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:40 pm

She looked up into the sky and smiled. it was an ok day for all the troubles she had been in.

SilverAgkelos

Romantic Lover

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:17 pm

(may i ask who you are and have you ever been in this rp before? we're happy to have you it's just odd someone would come in this far)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:50 pm

Inwe Greycloak
((I think that either I could double as Kojay or some how some way that Kojay could die))

(I could kill him!) 3nodding twisted

Sorete

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:58 pm

(lets not ok legion?) raylana sighed heavily as she read.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:32 pm

((If Legion kills Kojay, there could be a war. Inwe could attempt to kill Legion but! Legion & Inwe become friends.

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:40 pm

(whatever then)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:37 pm

(bump?)

DragonSong

Sorete

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:10 pm

*ok now I just gotta figer out how I mean I dont even know the dude xp *
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:24 pm

((Climb up the balcony and stab him))

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:26 pm

Kaden found Zahara in a remote part of the castle. She knew by the look on his face what he had decided. "Don't say anything," She said, her face tear stained, her words shaking with emotion. "I love you. I will leave tonight. I want you to be happy... I just always thought it would be with me."
"I want you to stay as long as you need to..." Kaden said, feeling pained at hurting her so. She only shook her head. "i love you too you know. It's... It's just that our time is over." He wiped away her tears with his hand. She looked up at him, her eyes glazed with tears. She kissed him tenderly, then turned away and began walking.
Kaden sighed heavily. He went to the closest window and looked out. He took one look over his shoulder, then back out the window. His mind made up, he climbed out the window and jumped. As he fell wings sprouted from his back. Scales formed on his tannedd skin. Within moments he was soaring through the sky as a dragon toward Raylana's kingdom.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:42 am

raylana had managed to fall asleep with a tattered journal in her hand. she lay with it delicately over her chest.

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:28 pm

Kaden flew over the land. The castle was in sight. But where to find Raylana? In her room, or in the dungeon? He decided he would have a better chance as a dagon than the human who stole the princess at getting inside. He flew to the balcony he guessed to be Raylana's. He peered inside but could not see anything. Shrinking in size as he crawled inside, he tried to get a beter look. still nothing.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:09 am

raylana woke from something in her dreams and sat up. she looked around and saw it was dark and her fire was almost out. she quickly stood and rekindled it and lit some of the candles to see by.

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:03 pm

Kaden frowned. She wasn't here. He didn't want to think of the other place he thought she could be. She shouldn't be there. It was his fault. He broke down the door in order to move into the hall. He looked up and down the hall and saw no one. He trudged down the hall toward where he guessed the centre of the castle was located. He would have to find someone to lead him to the dungeons.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games