Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:21 pm
Yul harkened with a grin. "Haha... pure poetry, Aiyoku, my friend. I agree with everything you say; we're going to be here until the end of the world, and when that moments hits, whose to say we'll even remember each other? Our bodies are immortal, not our minds, we can change, mentally and emotionally, drastically, just as others do. We are not limited."

He stopped, not wanting this conversation to become too philosophical, Yul turned on to the second question his fellow thief had addressed to him.

"I suppose not, although I do regret saying it, I have very little solid understanding of you. But, from the way you act, it is surmisable, Aikyoku, that this is not the first time you crashed into your own kind, but the taste for discovery does not sour with us. You're just as curious as all of our tainted breed, and what you may lack in congeleality, you make up for in pure bold."

~~~

Waiting for her sister's reply, Shinobu's ears had been caught by a faltering, soft shout of pain, and a loud thud as a male, or what was presumed to be male, stumbled by her side.

Lacking better judgment, Shinobu immediately rushed to her feet and to the side of the man, not touching him, but entering his area, and breathing a familiar scent.

The woman looked up, trying to peer into the darkened cloak, but gained no visual. Shinobu offered her hand to the man, beckoning him to stand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:13 pm
What am I supposed to do now?

Saku sighed, annoyed that she had gotten that much of her adrenaline pumping to then get let down by Juromaru's sudden cowardice. She furrowered her brow at the thought, trying in vain not to dwell on the fact that her victory had brought her no satisfaction. She had finally grown strong enough to out-rank the arrogant pyro but it did not make her feel better about what progress she'd made.

She had long ago drawn her aura back into her skin and the world was returning to normal. She stood in the still snow-covered garden and realized that currently it did not offer her the solace she thought it would.

Damn you to the bowels of hell that spawned you Juromaru.

She growled and exited her garden. However, this time she would not leave it unattended. She placed her hands palm up before her and they began to glow with a soft white light. That light wrapped around each of her weeping willows which to any other present started to look more like the usual pines that covered the forest. She was hiding the location of her sanctuary so that no one would be able to find her as easily as Juromaru had.

When she was finished, she shivered. Saku had used a great deal more magic this day than she had in ages. While it felt good, the sudden lack of it would leave her dizzy for a few minutes. In the meantime she could probably clear her head by returning to the theater. A purpose found, Saku proceeded to carry it out.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:25 pm
Heh, took the bait.

"Thank you, young lady," Izumo rasped hoarsely. His voice had been made to sound dry and brittle. Taking her hand in his, Izumo reached for the polished cane and slowly rose to his feet.

"Ohh, these bones ain't what they used to be, that's for sure." He straightened his back slowly, sighed, and returned to his hunched position. Slowly, he reached his hand into his cloak, and withdrew the small blue bead.

"Here, young lady, I want you to have this," he said, gently placing the crystalline sphere in her palm. "I know it's not much, but please accept it as a token of my thanks and respect. In my life it had brought me good luck, and I hope it will bring the same for you. I've not much use for good luck now, in my old age, but I wish to pass it on, so that it can do more good."

Beginning to walk away, Izumo turned to offer one more gesture, to 'seal the deal' as it were. "Goodbye," he waved, "And thank you once more, young lady. Not many good kids around, glad I ran into a decent one..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:29 pm
Kosho rolled her eyes at Yul. "No Yul, not shy; I just don't want the hassal. If I'm going to be killing in this get-up, I might as well get used to running in it as well." She said, then looked at him. "The three of you also changed, and even though it's easier for you since you have pants, it's just as bulky." She pointed out obviously.

She looked back at the quiet Fai, frowning. Whenever that blond ewas silent it didn't bode well with her.
((Hopefully Nightmare will come on soon...))

Ashintuku
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:32 pm
[Yul never changed, nor was I aware that anyone else did either. He's had it tied up on his back, as mentioned earlier, also it would be unwise to wear formal clothing whilsts travelling through harsh terrain. You'd think an experienced thief would know that, or, atleast, Yul did.]

Shinobu, watching the man leave, pursed her lips, uttering an unconvincing 'farewell', clapsing the little bead in the palm of her hand, lost deep in thought, unable to place it. The familiarity hidden within the deep snarl of his voice, the intriguiging scent, the aqquaintance of his touch. Shinobu knew that this was someone she'd seen before, and, although her mind rang with an inference of male, the only person shed known to ever wear a cloak before was...

"Hamani.

[got interrupted, will finish later]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:44 pm
Taketo waited a little anxiously for the others to arrive at his post. He kept a keen eye out at the bathouse a few yards away from the treeline. Just behind the darkness he glittered with his attire, but only to keep his disguise.

"Geez...they are taking a while...."

(( Sorry so short, but I had to do something. I haven't posted all week ))  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:46 pm
((*shrug* Does it really matter with the technicalities? It's CLOTHING. Not fighting strategies.)) Kosho looked up as she saw the bathouse nearing. She smirked a little, speeding up as she ran as swiftly as she could in her kimono, hair whipping back in the wind. "Clothing doesn't concern me at the momentl; we're almost to our destination." She looked at the others, a slight smirk on her lips.

"We're getting the job done quickly; so no going off anywhere and doing your own thing."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:53 pm
{^^;; School troubles, forgive me. Everything should be wrapped up now...
And Fai changed as well; I didn't really wish to go through the hassals of changing when they got to the bathouse. Though it is true what you said, Edaniel-san; some of us may not have thought of that when they posted. *shrugs lightly* Ah well}

Fai followed after quietly, listening to the conversations as they swept over his head. Finally, when they were nearing, Kosho announced that their destination was closer, and he grinned a little; excited.

Fai hadn't been on a mission for so long now, it seemed; and it had been even longer since he had done a group mission. So perhaps doing this mission would be good for him. He had been thinking rather odd thoughts lately.

Yuki then sighed, finishing his climb up the stairs as he felt that powerful aura wash over him and then disappear. That had definatly been Saku; the storng magic weilding woman that she was. He was surprised to feel so much energy coming from her; a fight perhaps? Or a spar? Maybe she had gotten excited or angered, or adrenaline had pumped the magic's aura out to sweep over the world and practically suffocate them.

He sighed as he stopped in the hall, feeling the fading presence of Tomi as he left the premises; Tomi never stuck around the theatre. Probably for the best, seeing how bl00d thirsty he was. His bl00dlust also choked him; making his breathing more difficult than it should've been.

NightmareAlchemist

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:29 am
Aiyoku raced past Kosho and Yul. Fai was off behind him. With three long leaps he landed on a branch above Taketo. His hands followed the line of his cowl. He pulled the hood into a secure position over his face. Then he looked down to Taketo.

"This is a bath house?" Aiyoku rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself.
"Lovely plan, let's let the Lord have a nice hot bath and then when he's peaking through the woodwork you're going to slaughter him?" There was a pause, then...

"Wow, I have expected something more complicated. Like, working your way into the masnion as a royal guest, or guests, and servants. Politely chatting and chittering about nothing until your balde cries out for blood and the time is right." Aiyoku dropped down next to Taketo and leaned against the trunk of the tree.

"Or is my joke angering you...or all of you." Fai, Yul, and Kosho were all behind him and Taketo.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:41 am
Taketo wasn't really in a mood for sarcasm, or anything for that matter. He was mainly focused on the mission at hand. He merely ignored the crude remarks and glared toward the bathouse. It seemed shady enough for them to get through without being seen. He slightly turned seeing the rest behind him. Taketo rose, keeping his back to them, continuing to stare toward their intended destination. His mind was beginning to clutter again with those senseless thoughts. In a low voice, he spoke to apparantly the others that were around him.

"I'm ready when you all are."

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:21 pm
Kosho landed on the ground, standing up and looking at the bathouse in front. She glared up at Aiyoku, deciding not to grace his sarcastic questions with any answers; he invited himself, so it didn't matter what he thought of the mission.

She looked at the others, sighing quietly. "Whenever you guys are ready, we'll go in." She said, brushing anything off of her kimono, straightening her wind torn hair. "We need to get this job done without any troubles."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 pm
"Don't wait up for me..." Yul sqeualed through his hidden position in the bush, quickly changing into his dress closed, and then falling out of the side of it, half-dressed and still attmepting to fix up his appearance before the mission officially started.

"alright... alright..." He pulled on a stocking, stuggling to keep his balance on one foot, "Uhm, okay, lesee... we should... ow!"

An unclothed foot met with a sharp pebble, driving the stone straight up Yul's heel, a small yelp of pain met as he yanked out the thing, finally finishing his dressing, and stopping a moment to straighten the cuffs of his tunic, and tucking back his uruly blue hair.

"We should probably break into groups, and enter in distanced time periods, unless we want to go as a party. I just think it would be more convicing if we entered in smaller installments, it would allow us to cover more ground once inside, aaaaand..." Yul turned to Aiyoku, still managing to retain his dignity after the 'bush incident' "We are thieves, not assasins, we are prepared to kill if the situation calls, and will not hesistate to draw a weapon, but let's not make that our intention as we enter and conceal. We are here to thieve, let gold be our prize, not ly shed ."

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:44 pm
"Hamani." Shino called out, holding the bead outwards in her palm, in the direction the cloaked figure had just left towards.

"Why are you back here? And why have you given me this?"

Unafraid, Shinobu approached, ready to draw her sword at any moment, but far more interested in what Hamani had to do with her still.

"Why are you pursuing me? Have you not yet totured me enough? Along with this, why do you feel the need to conceal your indentity furthur? Only I and Aoki would know you, and furthurmore. Do not convince me of you innocence."

Nearing the cloaked man, she began to bravely reach out towards the hood.

"I know that aura, it is powerful and familiar, who else would hide from me?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:47 pm
"You mean there's a difference between assassin and theif? Where have I been?" Aiyoku shrugged and wrapped his cloak on around him.

"I'm going in first. If any of you feel someone behind you, it'll be me. I'm observing and I will not disrupt the current of your mission. Just pretend I'm not even here." Aiyoku smiled and lept into the darkness towards the town. He disappeared in the steam over the bath house.

((this way I get to be all over the place at any time. ^^ I'm cool! ))  

Kevkas

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:37 pm
Kosho nodded in agreement to Yul's plan, watching as Aiyoku disappeared. "Alright, we'll decide the groups now," she said, looking at the remaining party. "Taketo, Yul, Fai and myself; we could split into groups of two easily, because there's an even number." She crossed her arms. "I care not for who goes with me, as long as they are good with what they do and will not get in my way."  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games