Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:54 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Lord Travis

His legs look really short too.
xd

I'm sorry I don't have a witty explaination or joke to make about that one.
Seriously though, I've seen enough concept sketches in my day to know that all of them have short legs for some odd reason.

Most of the concept art I've seen is very proporsional.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:40 pm

Hi. What's up? Anything new around here?

Hm... I think I'll have a Sherry Shake.

xfrozenflame25x

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:22 am

*mixes up a Sherry Shake and slides it over to Flame*

Hey, I just realized in RE4 that when you select an item on the inventory screen, the C-Stick/Right Analog Stick can make them turn around and stuff.. xd I thought it was cool. I was making all of my ammo backwards. xP Wish I knew about that sooner.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:06 pm

You can do that!? *runs off and tries it* gonk

juhachi

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:27 pm

xd
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:13 am

Uenna

Hey, I just realized in RE4 that when you select an item on the inventory screen, the C-Stick/Right Analog Stick can make them turn around and stuff.. xd I thought it was cool. I was making all of my ammo backwards. xP Wish I knew about that sooner.

It's good if you want to draw them 3nodding

Resident Isaka
Crew

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:31 am

Resident Isaka
Uenna

i can't draw. i look at peoples fan art and sigh
if only I could do that
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:25 pm

LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Resident Isaka
Uenna

if only I could do that

Everyone can draw, even some people do that with their feet. It's only a matter of practicing it.

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:27 pm

Resident Isaka
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Resident Isaka
Uenna

if only I could do that

Everyone can draw, even some people do that with their feet. It's only a matter of practicing it.
She's right. I mean, look at people who work for capcom. They draw short legs on Russians.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:22 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
They draw short legs on Russians.
Blasphemy! Shame on Capcom. Only I can draw short Russians.
xd

Das Jabberwockie

juhachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:00 pm

OMG. Weird and freaky coincedences.

9mm parabellum rounds, used by STARS... Rearrange "Parabellum" = "Umbrella" 'Cause STARS was lead my Albert Wesker who has ties with Umbrella. Gasp.

STARS = RATS, primarily how the T-virus was spread around Raccoon City.

I look way too far into stuff, but if anyone notices anything else weirdly fantastic, PM me!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:30 pm

Sorry, but STARS was formed as part of the NYPD in the summer of 1962.
In 1979 a Raccoon City branch was created. Albert was just team leader for a while. And the rats were infected by birkin. Beside
Stars= 5 letter acronym
rats= 4 letter word

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:43 pm

Not only that, but Parabellum is not something created by STARS. It's a standard type of a 9mm bullet. And if you rearrange Umbrella out of Parabellum, you'd still have PA extra. Nice try though.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:21 pm

*pushes up soapbox and hops up on it*

I've gotten an idea. How many people are fans of WWII games with zombies in them? (Primarily the Wolfenstein series) A friend of mine thinks it would be awesome if I went ahead and made an rp with similar concepts using a story idea I had a few years ago...but I'd like to recruit enough people first. Experianced and dedicated players peferably.
If not, we'll whip-I mean-teach you to be the best. xd

Since most people hang out here and this is an off-topic thread...I thought I'd see. PM me if you're interested in helping to get things set up and to participate, I guess.

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:24 pm

DasJabberwockie
*pushes up soapbox and hops up on it*

I've gotten an idea. How many people are fans of WWII games with zombies in them? (Primarily the Wolfenstein series) A friend of mine thinks it would be awesome if I went ahead and made an rp with similar concepts using a story idea I had a few years ago...but I'd like to recruit enough people first. Experianced and dedicated players peferably.
If not, we'll whip-I mean-teach you to be the best. xd

Since most people hang out here and this is an off-topic thread...I thought I'd see. PM me if you're interested in helping to get things set up and to participate, I guess.
But... This RP won't be located in this guild, will it?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games