Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

neilmc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:41 am
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"But the srea is the same. Enjoy by what you see and try to remember your past. I remember being here in my past, but at least I'm alright now. I've had a long journey, but I hope you have oe as well."

*exnil stood silent, the wind blowing agains him*
"so...what if i cant remember?"

"Don't try to." *snap* The area turns back to the real world. Where a boy is on his computer typing. "Just think to..."*snap* Xeggr disappeared.

"now where the hell am i!?"

The boy, around age 14, turns to see his uninvited guest. He shot up and stood before the mystrious man and stood his ground. He asks, "Who are you? How'd you get here?"

*exnil grined to himself*
"the answer to both of those questions are "i dont know, i'm trying to find that out myself". where am i?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:33 am
((O_O))

Xia quickly followed him, wondering just where they were going.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:00 am
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

((sorry, I'm just....I don't know...not myself anymore....I....feel hated by all of you))
((i don't hate you))

((sure.......what about the others, like Fallenlight, and Ashleux and many others. even Most Wanted....what do they think of me??? I SWEAR!!! SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE A GHOST TO ALL OF YOU!!!! I THINK ABOUT ALL MY FRIENDS HERE EVERYDAY WONDERING IF THEIR OKAY, HOPING THEY GET BY THE DAY WITHOUT BEING DRAWN DOWN. WONDER IF THEIR THINKING OF ME!!! BUT I BET THEY ARENT!!! GAWD I SWEAR I COULD KILL MYSELF!!!!))

((see no one cares....))
((YOU TRY HAVING TWO FRIENDS WHO ARE THEY TO KILL THEMSELVES. I HAVING BEEN ABLE TO BE MYSELF FOR A WHILE! YOU TRY HAVING SOMEONE YOU DEEP CARE ABOUT SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PAIN I HAVE BEEN IN FOR THESE DAYS))

((Yeah and I would join them, lifes going to end someday))

((this is quite interesting))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:03 am
FallenLight262
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
Alita-520

((sure.......what about the others, like Fallenlight, and Ashleux and many others. even Most Wanted....what do they think of me??? I SWEAR!!! SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE A GHOST TO ALL OF YOU!!!! I THINK ABOUT ALL MY FRIENDS HERE EVERYDAY WONDERING IF THEIR OKAY, HOPING THEY GET BY THE DAY WITHOUT BEING DRAWN DOWN. WONDER IF THEIR THINKING OF ME!!! BUT I BET THEY ARENT!!! GAWD I SWEAR I COULD KILL MYSELF!!!!))

((see no one cares....))
((YOU TRY HAVING TWO FRIENDS WHO ARE THEY TO KILL THEMSELVES. I HAVING BEEN ABLE TO BE MYSELF FOR A WHILE! YOU TRY HAVING SOMEONE YOU DEEP CARE ABOUT SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PAIN I HAVE BEEN IN FOR THESE DAYS))

((JAY IS ONE OF THEM!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HAVE BEEN FREAKIING OUT))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:04 am
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"But the srea is the same. Enjoy by what you see and try to remember your past. I remember being here in my past, but at least I'm alright now. I've had a long journey, but I hope you have oe as well."

*exnil stood silent, the wind blowing agains him*
"so...what if i cant remember?"

"Don't try to." *snap* The area turns back to the real world. Where a boy is on his computer typing. "Just think to..."*snap* Xeggr disappeared.

The boy, around age 14, turns to see his uninvited guest. He shot up and stood before the mystrious man and stood his ground. He asks, "Who are you? How'd you get here?"

"the answer to both of those questions are "i dont know, i'm trying to find that out myself". where am i?"

The boy began to relise that he was telling the truth. He had on regular jeans, skate shoes, and a black hoodie. "Your in Kansas. How'd ya get here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:13 am
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
Alita-520

((see no one cares....))

((atually, I do. I've had worse with one of my girlfriends and I'll never forget that. I'm not trying to make you guys feel sorry for me, but if your trying to make me feel sorry for you, it's not working. I may not spend all my life on this, but y'know, idk. lol))  

FallenLight262

neilmc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:31 am
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

The boy began to relise that he was telling the truth. He had on regular jeans, skate shoes, and a black hoodie. "Your in Kansas. How'd ya get here?"

"and what is this "Kansas" you speak of"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:45 am
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"and what is this "Kansas" you speak of"

"It's called a state you idiot. Or in your case, a world."  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:04 am
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
((greg what happened to muffy? i can't remember well ok))muffy followed xeggr and made sure he didn't see her"xeggr..........i ........"muffy sayed to her self"love you"

((you were with Alita))
((i lefted and followed you and exnil and then i don't know what happened to me))muffy still followed him

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:08 am
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
((greg what happened to muffy? i can't remember well ok))muffy followed xeggr and made sure he didn't see her"xeggr..........i ........"muffy sayed to her self"love you"

((you were with Alita))
((i lefted and followed you and exnil and then i don't know what happened to me))muffy still followed him

A dark portal suddnely appears in front of Muffy.  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:10 am
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
Alita-520
BerryRikku

((atually, I do. I've had worse with one of my girlfriends and I'll never forget that. I'm not trying to make you guys feel sorry for me, but if your trying to make me feel sorry for you, it's not working. I may not spend all my life on this, but y'know, idk. lol))

((lol, last srry...thats one of my mood swings. I'm realllllllllllly sorry guys, I do get like that. I'll try and keep it off here. BerryRikku? Mind getting rid off these little stupid post for me???))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:10 am
((I forgot where I was xp ))  

MizNaughty520

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:44 am
Alita-520
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
Alita-520
BerryRikku

((lol, last srry...thats one of my mood swings. I'm realllllllllllly sorry guys, I do get like that. I'll try and keep it off here. BerryRikku? Mind getting rid off these little stupid post for me???))
((........ummmmmmm.......alita you do know that my Black mage account was ban until the 26th so i can't do anything on the guild.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:45 am
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku

((you were with Alita))

((Alita you were with me but then i lefted you then i don't know what happened after that))"huh?"muffy was confused  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:49 am
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku

((you were with Alita))

((Alita you were with me but then i lefted you then i don't know what happened after that))"huh?"muffy was confused

((oh duh)) *Ama Inu appeared behined muffy* Hey *garbs her with his large arm around her waist while behined her* you ok? *looks down at her with a kind face*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games