Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:42 pm
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"but he told me he didn't want me to follow"
"Then you are of no use."

*He raises his weapon above his head to attack.*
"no"((are you going out with kyoko? i thought you guys where going to remain friends))
*He stops*((Yes. We are.))
((so your together. hey i thought you had a gf before. i remember it. what happen to that girl.))larxene looked at him
((I think she dumped me or something.))*He lowers his weapon.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:45 pm
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"but he told me he didn't want me to follow"
"Then you are of no use."

*He raises his weapon above his head to attack.*
"no"((are you going out with kyoko? i thought you guys where going to remain friends))
((so your together. hey i thought you had a gf before. i remember it. what happen to that girl.))larxene looked at him
((what how do you know if your dumped or not then? and spartan can you promise me something?))larxene looked at him still and she got up.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:56 pm
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
((what how do you know if your dumped or not then? and spartan can you promise me something?))larxene looked at him still and she got up.
((She doesn't talk to me anymore. Yes I can promise you something.))"Tell me. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:06 pm
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
((She doesn't talk to me anymore. Yes I can promise you something.))"Tell me. What is your name?"
"larxene whats yours?" ((this might sound mean well the first part. but don't have kyoko join the guild. i don't want her in here. becuase now alita and most wanted are going out alita acts mean towards me and she trys to destory the relationships that my rp character make. she did it twice. so don't change the characters in the rps. ))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:15 pm
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"larxene whats yours?" ((this might sound mean well the first part. but don't have kyoko join the guild. i don't want her in here. becuase now alita and most wanted are going out alita acts mean towards me and she trys to destory the relationships that my rp character make. she did it twice. so don't change the characters in the rps. ))
((I never asked her to join the guild.))"Falcon."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:19 pm
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
((just making sure...........i don't like it when people change the rps becuase of their relationships on gaia. its makes me sad. and then i get lefted out and ditched a lot in the rps))"ok"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:20 pm
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
((just making sure...........i don't like it when people change the rps becuase of their relationships on gaia. its makes me sad. and then i get lefted out and ditched a lot in the rps))"ok"
"Tell me again why you came here."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:21 pm
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"Tell me again why you came here?"
"i followed someone trying to help them out."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:42 pm
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"Why did they come here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:51 pm
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"i don't know"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:54 pm
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"i don't know"
When are you going to give me some straight answers?"((Sorry for calling you a stalker.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:56 pm
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"i don't know"
When are you going to give me some straight answers?"((Sorry for calling you a stalker.))
((am not forgiving that easy))"i don't know"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:01 pm
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"i don't know"
((What do you want me to do to for your forgiveness?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:35 pm
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"i don't know"
((can't tell you. you have to figure it out like someone had to do when that person called me a hoe one time. you should be lucky i even invited you there, what you did what just a heartless thing. ))"so now what?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:52 pm
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"i don't know"
((can't tell you. you have to figure it out like someone had to do when that person called me a hoe one time. you should be lucky i even invited you there, what you did what just a heartless thing. ))"so now what?"
"I take you to your friend."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games