Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:07 pm
Fira watched the little island of shelves fall to pieces and slowly said, “I think it’s more then just a pickle… it’s a whole jar of ‘em.” She hovered for a few moments more before she eyed the opening the rope was going up through and quickly moved to follow the rope.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 am
Up and up it went. Once the rope reached the cieling it went up some more in a twisty slide of much twistyness.
But their escape was far from perfect as the disaster below looked like it was steadily growing worse.

"I say, now would be a good time to seek assistance."
Duncan Savageworth said as he climbed up after her.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:36 pm
“From who?” Fira raised a brow looking down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:41 am
Climbing up to the top of the trap, Duncan looked around.
"Knowing the library as I do good madam, I have noticed that there is a book about anything here. If we can find the proper book it will help us out of this sticky wicket."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:54 pm
“That sounds like a good plan but this is quite a large place, it might take a long time until we find such a book,” Fira said as she landed at the top taking a look around herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:50 am
"Do you perhaps have a better idea in mind good madam?"
Duncan adjusted his monocle and looked down the hole they just came from.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:52 pm
Fira shrugged, "Nope, I'm just saying." She looked over at Duncan, "Where should we start searching first?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:29 am
Before Fire and Duncan could venture any futher, the library started to shake violently.
The books rattled against each other but oddly none fell or shifted to far out of the place.
Suddenly the area around them started to warp and fade; flicking in and out of pure darkness.
As soon as it started, all grew quiet.
For several long moments time seem to hold still like the very Earth itself was holding it breath.
With a loud crack the floor spit open and dozens of shelves rose form the depths of the library containing what appear to be the lost knoweldge thought to have already drained away.

Soon after the soft patter of a child running echo from between the shelves.
A moment later the same kid who appeared at the front desk skidded to a stop and threw his hands up to his cheeks. His large monocle swinging around by it chain momentary forgotten.

"Oh noes!!! Thwis is waful!"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:09 am
Duncan Savageworth jumped back and pressed his backside to one of the shelves on the shelves from this floor.
"I say! What is the meaning of this?!"
Duncan asked with some shock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:43 am
The child threw his hands up and ran in a circle three times before falling down.
"Its a warpy spwace time continwum thingy! Tic the churwle god of feathery fun must've been wery wery mad that the churwle swection was deweted! "  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:22 pm
Fira quickly pushed her back against a wall trying to stay out of the chaos as she stared with raised brows and bewilderment at the child. All she could utter was, “What?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 am
Duncan Savageworth was likewise bewildered and flumoxed by this strange turn of events.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 pm
Fira glanced around once more before she started off in one direction as she said, “I think it’s about time to get out of this place then before we’re buried alive in this library.”  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff