Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Seeing that his attacks had no effect, Blaze became aware of the losing battle being fought. So he literally melted into a shadow. Turning solid again behind his opponent, he sheathed his weapon, and said "Wait. I see I am fighting a losing battle, I am just, short-tempered. All I am trying to do is find a place where a man named Phantom can't find me," and quietly in his mind he thought "Please don't kill me." sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Rogi bowed before the presence he himself had approached. "I must go to take care of the little incursion. If you would like to speak with my Master, then I must ask you return, but for now, I must take my leave." With a final bow, and a touch of the rune on his arm, Rogi disappeared.

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Edgar looked around quickly, having lost sight of Blaze. Hearing his talk behind him, he whipped around ready to impale him. However, hearing his pleas about being short tempered, Edgar cooled off gradually. He wasn quite ready to let him off the hook, but he wasnt going to outright kill him. Lowering his weapon and clicking his sheild back into his arm, he impaled his scapel into the ground. Crossing his arms, he growled. "Attacked....me.....first..."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 pm

As he watched the servant disappear, he found himself a little angry. The impudence that he would be made to wait on someone else's time.

With a small snort, he decided to ignore it. His biggest mistake in the past was to presume himself omnipotent. He found himself proven wrong on numerous occasions, and so with his newest rebirth he had resolved himself to never make that mistake again. As much as he hated it, he would need a little humility to see his goals come to fruition.

But, with a little smirk, he began again to take a tour of the area around him. He was never told he was required to leave.

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 pm

"I'm sorry about that," Blaze said "but Phantom is a notorious bandit and thief. He can do anything a phantom can do, including the ability to change his look."

Smok, having sensed the fight was over returned to Blaze's arm, and the android, Reiko had arrived, stopping when she saw that a fight was not occurring. stepping to Blaze's side, she then sat, awaiting her next order.

"I am also tired of being attacked and accused."

At this same moment, a tail had appeared on Blaze's backside.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Eyeing the two newcomers warily, Edgar snorted at his statement of being accused and attacked. "Did.....not.....attack...asked....question..." Keeping his arms crossed, he looked once more to the lady crouched at Blaze's side. She looked robotic in some way, though he couldnt quite put his finger on it.

Siegfried watched in the window as Rogi vanished off to where ever he was going. The man in black armor seem frustrated about something, presumably being left waiting, but then he smiled. He then walked off into the distance outside of the windows range. Swearing softly, Siegfried walked away from the window with his hand on his chin, thinking.

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Rogi not long after disappearing, reappeared next to the two newcomers. "Gentlemen, may I help you?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Edgar sullenly looked over to the new person showing up. Jabbing his chin in Blaze's direction, he said lowly."Attacked.... no... warning... Asked..... question..... got....no....answer..."

Siegfried006

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:48 pm

"I understand that all I know is that I had been followed by Phant......"

Stopping in the middle of his sentence, Blaze felt the presence of the very man he had been talking about.

"GGRRRRR!" growled the dragon.

"He's here. Phantom is here."

Looking around him he saw nothing, until he looked back at the man he was talking to, to find Phantom about to impale him. Blaze knew that, even though the man could stop his attacks, he could not stop Phantom's. Because, Phantom's sword could cut through your soul.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:04 am

Phantom: "At last, I found him. But the other one is in the way. I'll just have to take care of that."

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:11 am

Edgar glared at the other newcomer, the one Blaze called Phantom. He said something about the other one in the way. He could only assume that meant him, and he wasnt taking that lying down. Growling warningly, he reached out with his right hand to grasp his scapel. "Back....off..."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:26 am

"I don't know what is going on here, but I'm putting a stop to it." Rogi began tracing his left arm with his right hand, the arm glowing as he did so. In a flash of light, all the newomwers were locked in place by sealing Runes. "Now we are going to have out with this before the Master gets back."

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:38 am

Seeing a flash of light, Edgar watched as sealing runes locked his robotic limbs in place. Grunting, he tested to runes hold and found no give. Snorting in distaste, he looked at the butler looking man and explained. "Looking....for....man....asked....Blaze....he.....attacked....fought ..back....he....quit.....still....looking.....letter.." Nodding downward at his coat pocket, he seemed to gesture for the butler to reach in and take the letter in there.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am

Phantom: "Hmph! This is quite a predicament, I guess it's time to leave."

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:49 am

Chris sat not moving deep in thought.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games