Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:09 pm
Miles pushed himself to his back and covered his face with his cloak, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:03 pm
Camthalion closed his tired eyes. Please hurry, Yousei.  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:57 am
As Yousei and Karasu slowly made their way toward the village gates, she noticed Witium running into a small hut in the distance, Camthalion in his arms. Immediately, the two froze in place before exchanging glances. After a moment of silent apprehension, they simultaneously broke off toward the small cabin.

Upon arrival, Karasu peered through the entryway to see an old man trembling violently at the sight of her, and grunted in frustration knowing that she could go no further. Yousei caressed her dragon's snout once more in appreciation of her understanding. Karasu's tail whipped impatiently and she stepped over toward the window so as to observe her old ally, if only from a distance. Yousei stepped inside and almost immediately found herself in Camthalion's room. She watched her reanimated comrade lying in bed as though he were merely recovering from an illness of sorts. For an instant, she doubted the sight of him and merely stood there, gaping. "C...Cam-thalion..?" she stuttered, before slowly approaching his bedside. She knelt beside him, though was unable to find words to speak.

Karasu watched Camthalion and was torn by the sight of it.. She was both elated, and heavy-hearted by his second chance. Having him returned to them was truly a blessing, but at what price? She heaved a sigh, I suppose all that we may do is wait, and face the repercussions when the moment calls upon us to do so... For now, she thought, we shall enjoy his freedom..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:23 am
Witium stood up from his chair and gestured for Yousei to sit in it. He stood beside Camthalion's other side with his arms crossed and a smile on his face, "You owe me buddy." A slight chuckle escaped his lips as he patted Yousei's shoulder, "He's good as new Yousei."

The elf brought his hand up slightly so he could see it. How much longer did he have? What kind of black magic power did he posses now. Oh well, nothing had really changed, except more incentive to move on.

After some thought he looked down to each of his blades, "No time to think about the future, gotta keep on charging forward." He looked back to Camthalion as he slept and gripped onto his hand, "Bring on the fight, we can't lose." A sharp grin shot over his face as he looked at Camthalion and Yousei.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Nessman0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:23 pm
The sand sifted beneath Zach's boots with each passing step. His cloak and long coat flowed behind as he passed through the surrounding desert wasteland. There was little to no plant life as he passed through. He had been here several times before, one very important time. This time though, was much different than those other times. It was not a passing fancy of his to walk through deserts, in fact he dislikes them all together. You can't really blame him though, they aren't a very homely place, that is unless your perhaps a scorpion. Zach is not a scorpion though, he is just a man. A man with a past, and future. This man, however, has only a task to fulfill, as always.

He looked ahead in the pale moonlight and squinted his eyes, then saw what he was looking for. Moving at the same pace he drew closer to Miles sleeping body. He soon was standing just in front of Miles, looking down on him. A rare grin flashed across his face but only for half a moment. He then gave Miles a swift boot to his right ribcage.

"Wake up", he said, "Dawn will break soon, and you have to move."

He then backed away from Miles and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:54 pm
"Grahh," Miles rolled to his left, pulling his upper body up so that he was on his knees with his head in the sand. He threw his head up and shot a glare to the newcomer, holding his side tight. "The ******** is wrong with you?!" He spat angrily, jumping quickly to his feet and reaching for the knife buried in his boot. He drew the blade and held it, glimmering towards the man. "What do you want?" He muttered, still studying the strangely familiar man.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Nessman0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:42 pm
"I said get moving", Zach said then turned and began walking away, " or would you rather wait here for them to catch you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:45 pm
"Follow someone who just cracked my ribs," Miles spoke slowly, lowering his upward palm as if weighing something. "Or wait for 'Them' " He concluded, doing the same with his other hand. "Choices choices," He muttered, dropping his arms and shrugging before dropping to the sand again. "I'll wait here"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Nessman0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 pm
Zach paused then let out a sigh and turned around.

"I left you alive, didn't I? I wouldn't expect such kindness from those who are pursuing you", he said then got a few steps closer to Miles. "Do you really think that flood killed all of the cult?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:58 pm
Miles shrugged, closing his eyes once more. "And what would they have against me?" He questioned, opening one eye to look at Zach. "What did I do to them, exactly that would cause them to hunt me down?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Nessman0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 pm
"Well, maybe you should stay here. Then you could ask them yourself", Zach said with a grin, then began walking off again.

"It's up to you!", he somewhat shouted as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:07 am
Marten turned, heading for the medic's tent. He wasn't sure if Karasu even knew how to use telepathy at this distance - he had read somewhere that the distance a dragons mind could talk was somehow related to the length of their tail - but he was pretty sure that Yousei would head to the healers eventually. Within a few minutes he had crash landed next to the tent, twisting his ankle but otherwise unharmed. He limped inside. "I'm here about a friend, I think his name was Camthion ((misspelled on purpose))" Noticing Yousei and Witium in the other room, he folded his wings as tightly to his body as he could and squeezed through the door. Kneeling, he placed his hand on Yousei's back as he joined the others around Camthalion's bed. "How's he doing?"  

Gredar

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 am
Idox came to. From the rough makeshift bed underneath him, he could tell he was in the medic's tent. His eyes were still closed, but he could hear Marten's voice. "How's he doing?" was what he heard. Marten was obviously asking about Camthalion, but that was fine. Idox had only been unconscious for a little while. He got up out of the bed and stretched. It felt good to stand after being asleep that long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:21 pm
Relief washed over Yousei as Witium gave her the news of Camthalion's recovery. She couldn't help but allow a misty smile to surface as she watched the Elf recovering peacefully in his bed. The candlelight only exaggerated his movements as it cast a shadowy silhouette, which danced against the wall behind him.

He still appeared to be weak, but he was breathing, which was a good step above how he was just moments before.. Yousei flinched slightly as a hand touched her back and she turned to see Marten looking expectantly at her from behind. Her teary grin widened so as to indicate that the news was good, and she turned to face the window to give Karasu the same inaudible message. Karasu returned the smile and looked down at Camthalion's placid form. Yousei also returned her gaze to their newly-resurrected ally and for the longest time, she simply watched him breathe in the silent and flickering candlelight.

(Wow, you can tell that I've read too much Harry Potter lately.. My writing style's beginning to look like J.K. Rowling's)..

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:07 am
Miles glanced around the desert quickly, from the fatal tors to the strange man called Zach. He stood quickly and hopped onto his Nienna, tearing his blade from his boot and holding it before the Nienna's nose. He let it smell for a second before returning the blade to his sock and digging his heel into the Nienna's side. They took off towards Yousei. Miles threw his hand down, grabbing Zach by his coat and pulling him up onto the Nienna, with much difficulty.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games