Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:11 pm
Demonic_horror
Karin heard the message and picked her self off the ground. She then ran to the back of the cell and leaned against it like she was told.

"I don't know what you are doing but I am trusting you!"

((just so you know if you didnt read my last post that this warp brought seraph toa different place then it did the first time he had been there so it is thought that it takes you to a random location and not just to timeless river, which is wear seraph is.))

Seraph was dodging heartless, his magic wasnt responding either so he had to take drastic measures. "Platinum Flash." he shouted. it wasnt magic but just a cool name he gave to rapidly blasting his light energy. this removed all the heartless and nobodies but left him drained. he wouldnt be able to do it again for at least a day, if the heartless returned, he would be all but helpless  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:42 pm
"Just trust me, just becareful, I don't know the result of where you'll end up, not very well. Just be on your toes!" Naixen warned.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:33 pm
"Ok, so," began Axel.

"I'm gonna take Sora to Sazuka, If we can find her that is. Xia goes with Riku to No where land,"

Goofy interupts saying, "And me an Donald'll go with Sora!!"

"Yeah," said Donald, "There's no way you're splitting us up now!!"

Sora gave the two silly characters a big grin.

"I'll go with Riku," said Roxas, "He might need a little more help."

Riku shrugged, "What if the Organization want you dead, Roxas? After all, they probably still consider you a traitor. Mader of fact, they're probably thinking the same thing about Axel, too. No, Roxas go with Sora and Axel it would be better that way."

Roxas opened his mouth about to speak against Riku command, but it made since so he just strolled over to Sora in acception of this plan.

"hey, Kazen," Said Riku, "You should come with me, Roxas said you had some unfinished business with Organization XIII. Perhaps this would be a good time to confroint them about it, if we got caught"

Sora turned to Kairi asking, "So Kairi, Would you like to go find Namine, or go with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:05 pm
Kazen nodded. "Sure. I want to finally meet the b*****d who destroyed my world." He walked over to join their group.  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:16 am
((sorry i haven't put my pic of xidan,this is himUser Image))
xidan tries to telecommunicate to sora"sora can you hear me,its xidan"xidan said in his mind hoping that this time it might get to sora  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:24 pm
Sazuka gets tired of staying in the castle and decides to find a way to another world other than the one she is on. She went into her room to get the last of her things that would fit in a small bag and left the castle.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:37 pm
dragonrebelfire
Sazuka gets tired of staying in the castle and decides to find a way to another world other than the one she is on. She went into her room to get the last of her things that would fit in a small bag and left the castle.

xidan runs after her"wait,where are you going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:40 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"Do you think i'm going to stay here? I'm leaving to find my way to some where else, maybe better than this place." she replied while turning to look him in the face.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:43 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"Do you think i'm going to stay here? I'm leaving to find my way to some where else, maybe better than this place." she replied while turning to look him in the face.

"you cant leave,who knows what might be out there,you might die,at least let me go with you"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:45 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"you cant leave,who knows what might be out there,you might die,at least let me go with you"
"I wasnt concerned about dying, but i dont see the problem with you coming with me." she replied calmly.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:11 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"I wasnt concerned about dying, but i dont see the problem with you coming with me." she replied calmly.
She turned back around and started walking away from the castle again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:35 am
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

A black portal opened up as a boy fell out infront of Sazuka"where am i "the boy said as he looked around.  

triox

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:33 pm
triox
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

A black portal opened up as a boy fell out infront of Sazuka"where am i "the boy said as he looked around.
Sazuka just stared at him for a second before saying anything. "The where, i do not know, i've only came here but dont remember anything. And anyways might i ask who you are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:48 am
Medevilgirl
"Ok, so," began Axel.

"I'm gonna take Sora to Sazuka, If we can find her that is. Xia goes with Riku to No where land,"

Goofy interupts saying, "And me an Donald'll go with Sora!!"

"Yeah," said Donald, "There's no way you're splitting us up now!!"

Sora gave the two silly characters a big grin.

"I'll go with Riku," said Roxas, "He might need a little more help."

Riku shrugged, "What if the Organization want you dead, Roxas? After all, they probably still consider you a traitor. Mader of fact, they're probably thinking the same thing about Axel, too. No, Roxas go with Sora and Axel it would be better that way."

Roxas opened his mouth about to speak against Riku command, but it made since so he just strolled over to Sora in acception of this plan.

"hey, Kazen," Said Riku, "You should come with me, Roxas said you had some unfinished business with Organization XIII. Perhaps this would be a good time to confroint them about it, if we got caught"

Sora turned to Kairi asking, "So Kairi, Would you like to go find Namine, or go with me?"

Kairi thought about where she should go. The wind ruffled her hair a bit and she took a deep breathe.

"I will try to find Namine! You all can find the others right?"

((Sorry about the short responses. I have been having writer's block lately and i have also been at school. ))  

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games