Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:43 am
Daisuke sat in astonishment. His head dropped to the ground, leaving his shiny hair dangling.

"Well I hope you accomplish a lot there... When you leave, tell Futashi I said hi... So... you'r leaving permanently or is this just temporary?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:58 am
((...shiny hair?))

Zann leaned back against the wall,
"Maybe permanently. Too many changes have occurred in the Cloud, many strong people left including my sensei, so I hope to accomplish more in the Rock."  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:10 am
"Hmm. My sensei left also. He's the Kazekage of the sand, Ryo-sensei. I don't know what Iwill do yet. I just posted to become Jounin and I might not leave here. It depends. So far this village isn't making any progress. We barely made it out of the war. So... I don't know..."

((HA! LOL ur funny, mocker, j/k Yes my hair it silvery-shiny-like))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:41 am
"Oh, Ric? Yeah, I heard that he became the Kazekage, though I'm not sure. Well the Rock is rapidly growing in power, so I think that in the future it will become as strong as the Mist or Leaf." Zann pondered about his decision, wondering if it would be for the best.  

iZann

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:36 am
*yawns from his corner in the class room* man is there ever a teacher around here stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:49 am
Kiyoshi looked over at Korioki. "Actully their is not offical teacher since Naro and Jedi were." He then turned to Zann. "But you can't leave Zann, the Cloud needs you. We keep losing villagers and soon their will be no one left. I mean it's still your decision, it would be better for yourself to go to rock. But better for the cloud and it's people if you stayed." Kiyoshi then sighed a little. "But do what you want, I'll stay here though to help train the future ninja here." He said as he looked around at all the students in the room.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:02 pm
blah... i shuld be a genin but since the killings... I CANT GET ASIGNET TO ANY TEAM  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:02 pm
Zann turned to the only student who seemed to be complaining, and fixed him with a deathly glare,
"If you really wanted to get stronger, you would have used all this time to practice and improve your fitness and body strength, instead of sitting here complaining." He turned to Kiyoshi,
"I really don't know...I'm still deciding, I'm not sure yet."  

iZann

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:45 pm
oh please... spair me the lecture if its not a jutsu... and im the keeper of flames... i need history not body strength... im curat to a CM  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 pm
Zann pointed to a boulder larger than a person outside the academy,
"If you can lift that up with no trouble, or smash it into tiny pieces, then I might consider teaching you jutsus."  

iZann

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:48 pm
*carefuly placeing a firebomb he made on the 4 sides of the boulder and sticking a katana in the direct centar of the bouldermakeing holes on the sides filling them with small bags of gunpowder making a trail to each fire bomb* *throws a spark lighting the bombs lifting the boulder making the katana spit it 4 ways and the rest of the gun powerd exploads turning the boulder to gravel* hows that for fireworks futur sensai ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:24 pm
Kiyoshi rolled his eyes. "He said lift it not blow it up." He then turned to Zann. "Well what ever you decide I wish you all the best." Kiyoshi gave a smile to Zann. Knowing he couldnt keep his bestfriend here if he didn't want to stay.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:40 pm
"Pathetic" said Kashensu as he appeared. "How you guys been" He waved a bandaged hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:41 pm
"Thanks Kiyoshi." Zann completely ignored Korioki. He turned to Kashensu,
"Ohaiyo sensei...where've you been these days?"  

iZann

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:48 pm
"Here and there, no where important. You?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games