Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rougn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:59 pm
I am Rougn, I have been a member since '03 thats about it...All I am questing for is a Demonic Pendant XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:40 pm
Hello! I am Foxy Pickle! I'm 16 and I really love anime. If I win, I will probably finish my dream avi. Which I can't seem to do.... No matter how hard I try. crying I really like new friends and random PMs.

♥ Foxy

heart heart domokun ninja  

foxy pickle

ffarocks09

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:17 pm
Hi im kelsey and i really could use some gold  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:32 pm
Hi I'm carrie.
I'm 17 years old living in Edmonton Alberta.
I work in a movie theater and love my job to death.
I currently live with my boyfriend moe and his mom, who I've been dating for almost 8 months now. heart
I draw tattoos as my pastime and hang out on gaia alot.
I run a charity on gaia 3nodding This is my third one.
I started gaia n feb 10, 2004.
I've quit twice and returned twice xd
I love making new friends so if you want to chat just pm me.

If I won a million gold, I'd buy my chain wallet or penguin slippers back. (I gave them away)
And the rest would go to my charity. mrgreen  

Deveranda

pink rose23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:42 pm
My really name is Melanie,im 16.I love to cook and I love to draw!I goto an art acddamy.I also love to skate board.
I work at cold stone. My fav color is green & i love to hang with friends!If I won a million gold I would keep some of it for myself and then give the rest away to charity.Im also a big fan of black metal.I also almost forgot im a femal & I live in VA. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:56 pm
[ n a m e ] amanda
[o c c u p a t i o n] pokemon trainer
[y e a r s] 175
[l o v e s]
watermelon
my pokemon. =K
sharpies
stripes
blue and black
90s rock
my puppy
my kitty
the south
british accents (sexiest things everr)
and yeah, more.
[d i s l i k e s]
animal cruelty/killers
ppl hoo cant spall
ppl hoo c@n+ $p3|| 0u+ w0rd$ n0rm@||y
idiots
ironicy
too much pink
dresses/skirts
[w h a t/w i l l/I/d o?]
If I was to be chosen for a giveaway, I would
first buy the stuffs I want for my av.

Then would donate it to those who are questing
and are really nice newbies that deserve free gold

because we all know how hard it is to be rich.
<3

horse skin

Uke Incognito

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:04 pm
Name Uke Incognito
Location Currently... Earth
Interests Reading, writing, drawing, yaoi, computers
Age 17 going on 18 in Jan.
Likes Yaoi, reading, writing, drawing, intellectual people, literacy, Switzerland, chocolate, England, Japan, manga, anime
Dislikes Incompetence, the illiteracy rate in America, United States of America (not said in anyway to insult anyone who does like that country), Castro, cartoons, politics, and whatever else I believe to be pointless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:53 pm
I'm Symphony_Flute708 or Patrish on other sites. I play flute and I love to write and daydream. I love the color blue and classical music. BACH rules! So far I have about 20,000 gold, and I'd use some of the giveaway money to help my friends with quests, then use some of it to contribute to my Band Concert Look. Harry Potter is awesome, especially the movies. I think nerds are kinda cute, and that jocks are jerks unleess they're nice to the nerds. I also believe that fashionable nerds are possible, and I've seen some too.  

Symphony_Flute708

VirtualPlague

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:01 pm
Hi, my name is Rob, and I'm the devil.

I hate Peasant, he's gay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:48 pm
VirtualPlague
Hi, my name is Rob, and I'm the devil.

I hate Peasant, he's gay.

....Asking to be banned much?

....But anyways....welcome to the guild. :/

StrawBerryApple

captchalogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Hello everyone! Well, I really don't want to give my name out... but anyway I'm 13 years old. ^^ I really love to do computer graphics and I spend most of my time hanging out with my friends. I love sports, especially basketball! Within a few months I'll turn 14 and I hope to get a job that pays fairly, but not too much. Just enough to one day buy me a tablet for my computer. Besides all that other stuff, my favorite food has to be pizza. My favorite show is Naruto. I don't have many dislikes... and I guess that's it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:00 pm
im ohsh!t.

i came here because some one wanted a referral.

if i win im going to give the winnings to my friend cindee because when i got banned she donated her kiki and coco to me ;-;

[ohsh!t]

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Axel_Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:39 pm
[ -- ]

Hello. The name's Axel_Unknown, but feel free to call me Axel. I'm 15. My birthdate is near the end of July. I'm a 90's teen. I love the 90's. Too bad it ended so soon. Anyway, if I so happen to win the million gold I am going to use it to fund my charity. With that much gold, I can give out more gold to deserving and the prizes for my contests can be better.

Thats pretty much it.
Any more information that you need feel free to PM me or visit me in my charity.

Peace.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Meh name's Crazy and I've been on Gaia since 2004! Wahoo! though I was off and on between 2004-2006. xP

Forgotten passwords, too many e-mails... Yea... You get the idea. xX;

Oi... If I'm chosen then the million will just go towards my giveaway I'm still in the process of planning. -points at sig- That's what it'll go towards. The Nitemare Scarf. Ah. Such a beautiful item worth so much, but it's going towards some lucky Gaian, hopefully, next year.

xP If ya don't believe me I'd be glad to show you what it will look like when I post it up.

It's in another guild though. o.o

Later 'gaters.

CrazyPokeMaster

Joebob the Fifth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:40 pm
Okies, hi! *waves* I'm the Fifth. My real name is excessively, painfully common, though it's generally a middle name.
I'm fairly new to Gaia, and am completely lost as to how people gather so much gold, but I am trying.
I like to annoy/amuse people, depending on my mood. I like being happy and making others happy.
I love my cats and umm...the color red is awesome.

If I were to win this, I'd probably get a Coco kitty right off, some other stuff, and then spend a lot of it on my friends and give away some to random people.

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games