Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:53 pm
Canas Renvall
Jun Takeuchi
"I also believe in being anti-mainstream," he stated. "One thing I hate when developing games is when asked to create a clone of an existing game from another company. Capcom does not like the idea behind this, because as a developer, the motivation would be quite low."

Oh, the irony. rolleyes

Full interview here.

"If our audience does not like our games, we cannot continue to do business."

...riiiight....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 pm
Vankala
Canas Renvall
Jun Takeuchi
"I also believe in being anti-mainstream," he stated. "One thing I hate when developing games is when asked to create a clone of an existing game from another company. Capcom does not like the idea behind this, because as a developer, the motivation would be quite low."

Oh, the irony. rolleyes

Full interview here.

...riiiight....

Wow... I haven't hear so much s**t come out of a person's mouth since George Bush was in office.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Canas Renvall
Jun Takeuchi

Oh, the irony. rolleyes

Full interview here.

...riiiight....

Wow... I haven't hear so much s**t come out of a person's mouth since George Bush was in office.

Yes, but at least Bush was funny.

Lol, foreigners say Americans are stupid because we have Bush as a president.

Then why we're they all so happy when Barack got elected? He's an American, so he's stupid, no?

What, do the idjits like the change of pace?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:42 pm
Maybe Bush should be a game designer. He can design the next Modern Warfare. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:38 pm
The Labyrinthian
Yes, but at least Bush was funny.

Yea, Takeuchi's just a hypocrite.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Maybe Bush should be a game designer. He can design the next Modern Warfare. xd

I like Modern Warfare... D: One of the few FPS's I do like this gen. In fact, besides Bioshock, I think it's the only one I really liked.

And let's not get too political, fights happen when things get political.

Barack's approval rating plummeted 20+%.

OOPS. lol  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 pm
Canas Renvall

I like Modern Warfare... D: One of the few FPS's I do like this gen. In fact, besides Bioshock, I think it's the only one I really liked.

And let's not get too political, fights happen when things get political.

Barack's approval rating plummeted 20+%.

OOPS. lol

I'm not saying Modern Warfare was bad, I'm just saying that George Bush's primary goal in life was to wage war on someone, or so it seemed. And if you have him design the AI, then the game would be too easy.

As for Obama. People should've taken personal responsibility for their decisions and not assumed that by electing him, things would just magically change on their own.
We need another Kenedy, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." And by We, I mean you Americans.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 am
Yes!

I finally got a laptop. Now I can start saving up for the PS3. And with the new set price, I should hopefully have it by the end of the month...After that, there's not much I want at the moment...So, time to open up a bank account, yeah?  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:18 am
Yay, I have more money than I ever have before! xd In my savings account I have over $700... oh wait... that's not that much compared to normal workers. sweatdrop

Well, on top of that, I'm saving on the side for the trip we're taking to Vegas, baby! Either Thanksgiving or Christmas/New Year's, we're going to Sin City. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:33 am
Man, you guys must really hate me. Sadists.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:32 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Man, you guys must really hate me. Sadists.

Lol, what?

Well, I do somewhat agree with you.

See, there's a reason why I refuse to vote. It's not about the issues anymore, but rather the swagger.

See, I just hate the fact that Barack was elected by people who only voted for him because

A. He's Black
B. He's Black
C. He sold a bull s**t Chewbacca stance by insinuating "Change we can believe in"
D. He's Black

I have nothing against a black President, but damn, did you see some of the election videos? Why were those people crying? Was it because the people were really happy they were getting a president in which they agreed with most of his views and outlooks on his particular political agenda? Or was it because he was black and the only view they knew was change.

Like South Park said, "Change When?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 pm
Well, you said you got a new laptop. I still don't have a computer to call my own...
And to that point, what Canas said... I don't have a penny to my name right now, and am desperately looking for work, which I'm unable to find.
So, it's nice that you guys got money and stuff, but don't rub it in.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, you said you got a new laptop. I still don't have a computer to call my own...
And to that point, what Canas said... I don't have a penny to my name right now, and am desperately looking for work, which I'm unable to find.
So, it's nice that you guys got money and stuff, but don't rub it in.

Oh, was that why you called us sadists? Haha, I thought it was because I didn't respond to your political comment.

I'm not trying to rub it in. It's just, this is my first computer to call my own. I've been using my dad's computer in his room all this time, but now I don't need to do that anymore.

And plus, I'm self reliant. For school, for food, for nearly everything except shelter. So I rarely get to give myself a treat this nice, especially since this 400 dollar laptop took me four+ months to save for. So, sorry if all I wanted to do was share my excitement...*Turns around and walks away slowly*

Lol, the above paragraph was an attempt to make you feel bad. Did it work? Haha, but I kid. I'll resist to display my good fortune until your current circumstances become better. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:13 pm
Aww, I didn't mean to rub it in, Bio. Like him though, I almost never have money to call my own. Sorry if I offended you. sweatdrop

I'll shush about these things from now on too. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 pm
All I want is a job. crying  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games