Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6902 6903 6904 6905 6906 6907 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:52 pm

TtheHero
xBowserxChanx
ok i know that ima get slapped but oks so i was liek called hideous today and i has low self esteem umm do you guys think i am hideous?
User Image
heart
?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:54 pm

xBowserxChanx
TtheHero
xBowserxChanx
ok i know that ima get slapped but oks so i was liek called hideous today and i has low self esteem umm do you guys think i am hideous?
User Image
heart
?

There is no way you're hideous! The person who said that outgha be hung up by his ankles over a tar pit!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:59 pm

TtheHero
xBowserxChanx
TtheHero
xBowserxChanx
User Image
heart
?

There is no way you're hideous! The person who said that outgha be hung up by his ankles over a tar pit!

awww thanks n_n .... yeah this started cause my ex likes me more than his current gf and so her and all of her friends decided they were going to like be all bitchy. (he like admitted this to her and she got pissed at me and so i told her to suck it up and deal)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:04 pm

xBowserxChanx
TtheHero
xBowserxChanx
TtheHero
xBowserxChanx
User Image
heart
?

awww thanks n_n .... yeah this started cause my ex likes me more than his current gf and so her and all of her friends decided they were going to like be all bitchy. (he like admitted this to her and she got pissed at me and so i told her to suck it up and deal)

I also said something.
Go to page 6903, last post.

Diglidi-Dude

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:11 pm

Diglidi-Dude
xBowserxChanx
TtheHero
xBowserxChanx
TtheHero
xBowserxChanx
User Image
heart
?

I also said something.
Go to page 6903, last post.

I know i saw and thank you n_n being ok is better than being hidious
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:12 pm

You're kinda cute. Though, I don't think that's the best picture. Your expression doesn't look very natural.

Orphie

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:20 pm

He ha!

Hey guys get a load of this page of characters by some Smash fans!

http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/CharacterPages/characterselect.html

Some are of course already in, and others would make excellent candidates, but...

The laughing Dog from Duck Hunt? Come on! lol
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:29 pm

xBowserxChanx
User Image

you are not hideous, but thats maybe not the best pic of you sweatdrop got another one thats maybe a better pose? aerial shots arent always flattering ninja

teh_n00b_huntr

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:30 pm

TtheHero
He ha!

Hey guys get a load of this page of characters by some Smash fans!

http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/CharacterPages/characterselect.html

Some are of course already in, and others would make excellent candidates, but...

The laughing Dog from Duck Hunt? Come on! lol

malon and marin do not need to be there scream scream scream
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:32 pm

well o-o
im going to my aunts lesbian wedding tomorrow
it'll be interesting o_o;

ill take some pictures of Ribbin and myself
it'll be a good time : )

night cult

Kagura_Sohma

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:35 pm

LOL @ KAGURA'S L3SB0 AUNT

>>;

Umm....Bowser...you're not someone I'd go hide and make-out with...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:44 pm

Can someone please tell me what the ******** are those giant black & yellow canons on the world map of NEW Super Mario Bros.?

Diglidi-Dude

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Diglidi-Dude
Can someone please tell me what the ******** are those giant black & yellow canons on the world map of NEW Super Mario Bros.?
You get to them by secret exits or something. I think I've gotten to one. They fly you to a different spot.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Diglidi-Dude

I'd say they're giant black and yellow cannons.

I don't have the game. Ignore me.

[-Stefan-]

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Diglidi-Dude
Can someone please tell me what the f**k are those giant black & yellow canons on the world map of NEW Super Mario Bros.?

Those cannons take you to another world. They're like the warp whistles from SMB3. but you don't choose which world to go to.

On another note...

The match between me and DSS today is up!
blaugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lk18oOcAA0
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6902 6903 6904 6905 6906 6907 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games