Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6903 6904 6905 6906 6907 6908 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:49 pm

TtheHero
Diglidi-Dude
Can someone please tell me what the f**k are those giant black & yellow canons on the world map of NEW Super Mario Bros.?

Those cannons take you to another world. They're like the warp whistles from SMB3. but you don't choose which world to go to.

On another note...

The match between me and DSS today is up!
blaugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lk18oOcAA0

So, is there and option to choose a match to be a spectator on?
Like...if Fish is having a match, and we all know it'll be EPIC!, can you be a spectator for that particular match?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:55 pm

is there anyone interested in brawling me and my cousin? ninja hes not all that good sweatdrop

teh_n00b_huntr

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:55 pm

TtheHero
Diglidi-Dude
Can someone please tell me what the f**k are those giant black & yellow canons on the world map of NEW Super Mario Bros.?

Those cannons take you to another world. They're like the warp whistles from SMB3. but you don't choose which world to go to.

On another note...

blaugh

Thanks for the info.
*goes 2 gamefaqs.com* ninja
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Diglidi-Dude
TtheHero
Diglidi-Dude

On another note...

blaugh

Thanks for the info.
*goes 2 gamefaqs.com* ninja

XDD im so much better than gamefaqs on the locations, ive cut the play time to it down to 15 mins. to get to the last level ninja

teh_n00b_huntr

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:20 pm

I HATE PINBALL.

But I love it.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Orphie
I HATE PINBALL.

But I love it.

love /hate which is stronger?!?!?!

Raptorphobia

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Ugh.

This is the Nintendo Cult. This is not the Random Insanity board on GameFAQs.

We don't need fads every day.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:34 pm

xBowserxChanx
Orphie
I HATE PINBALL.

But I love it.

The love. It's an addiction love. D:< It makes me angry though.

Orphie

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:36 pm

HAY GAIZ!
I'm in Ohio now! biggrin
I wasn't able to get online earlier, we were walking around Cincinnati. Botcon hasn't started publicly yet, but it's starting at about ten tomorrow.
I'm gonna be on for a while tonight, since the owner of this computer is okay with it.
My friend and I are gonna take turns with the camera making our own reviews of Botcon. We're also just making videos that make no sense. xd
What'd I miss?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Orphie
xBowserxChanx
Orphie
I HATE PINBALL.

But I love it.

The love. It's an addiction love. D:< It makes me angry though.
you hate the fact that you love it sooooooooo much that is waht you are saying yesh >>

Raptorphobia

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:48 pm

l-Kriel-l
HAY GAIZ!
I'm in Ohio now! biggrin
I wasn't able to get online earlier, we were walking around Cincinnati. Botcon hasn't started publicly yet, but it's starting at about ten tomorrow.
I'm gonna be on for a while tonight, since the owner of this computer is okay with it.
My friend and I are gonna take turns with the camera making our own reviews of Botcon. We're also just making videos that make no sense. xd
What'd I miss?

Leaving fad.

Anyway, I think that when you're making the review, you should add in commentary later. Just a hint. I've seen too many things that are just really awful because the commentary is really bad and done on site. (Keep in mind that this doesn't have to be for EVERYTHING)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:53 pm

l-Kriel-l
HAY GAIZ!
I'm in Ohio now! biggrin
What'd I miss?

Epic team battles.

Speaking of which. Random people get online to brawl with me please?

What the Pho

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Well I'm glad the leaving fad is just a joke.

If people did leave, I'd have none to talk to, and thta'd make me a saaaaad panda... cry
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 pm

What the Pho
l-Kriel-l
HAY GAIZ!
I'm in Ohio now! biggrin
What'd I miss?

Epic team battles.

Speaking of which. Random people get online to brawl with me please?
I'll get on... although my wii just kinda spazzed out..

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Orphie
l-Kriel-l
HAY GAIZ!
I'm in Ohio now! biggrin
What'd I miss?

Leaving fad.

Anyway, I think that when you're making the review, you should add in commentary later. Just a hint. I've seen too many things that are just really awful because the commentary is really bad and done on site. (Keep in mind that this doesn't have to be for EVERYTHING)

Honestly, I never thought of that. I suggested that to my friend, and he didn't really like the idea, but I'll see what I can do...when I figure out how...

But for now, I have to get off until I can find a plug close to the closet as to not bother anyone. xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6903 6904 6905 6906 6907 6908 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games