Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Chosen One of Death

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
All I want is a job. crying

and all i want is a decent zombie mmo  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:56 am
The Chosen One of Death
Biohazard EXTREME

Yes, that's essential to life as well. rolleyes  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:40 am
The Chosen One of Death
Biohazard EXTREME

Wow. Seriously? I'm sure if you ask Mommy and Daddy they'll help you out. rolleyes

EDIT:

BTW, I'm playing REmake again smile . It's so nice to be able to take my time and enjoy the ride. Maybe I should have began with Zero, but I like REmake better.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Mm, I need an RE refresher too. Finally going through CVX for my first time (I completed my GC collection, by the way!), so after this I think I'm gonna run through the series, seeing as how I only played 0 once...

So, my dilemma: Go by game release, or by timeline? All this really affects is whether I play RE0 and REmake first or last.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm
There's a reason RE3 is my favorite in the original trilogy. It's a game that just keeps on giving.
I've been playing it for almost 10 years, beaten it over 30 times... And during my 1 sitting playthrough today, I saw something I've never seen before.
A Brain Sucker laid an egg, it hatched and a little flea monster thing came out of it and started hopping around. I didn't give it a chance to bite me, though I'm guessing it would've acted the same way as a baby spider. After an average of 4 playthroughs per year, for 9 years, I'm STILL finding new things about RE3.

Canas Renvall
Mm, I need an RE refresher too. Finally going through CVX for my first time (I completed my GC collection, by the way!), so after this I think I'm gonna run through the series, seeing as how I only played 0 once...

So, my dilemma: Go by game release, or by timeline? All this really affects is whether I play RE0 and REmake first or last.

Play RE0 after Code Veronica. RE0 is not delivered like a true prequel. It's all done in past tense, referencing the other games first. And even Rebecca's narrative is like she's telling it in retrospect. As for Outbreaks, you can play those Chronologically. So like... RE1, 2, 3, Outbreak, CVX, RE0, Dead Aim, and that's it. Since there aren't anymore RE games after that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:40 am
Ugh, I dedicated 9 hours to homework yesterday. I never had to do that in high school...

Yeah yeah, the college life...  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 am
The Labyrinthian
Ugh, I dedicated 9 hours to homework yesterday. I never had to do that in high school...

Wow... That sucks. This isn't something you'll have to do every day, is it?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:42 am
The Labyrinthian

Freshman and Sophmore years were always the hardest in terms of homework for me. Now being a 5th year I get to be done at 2:15 and take a nap!! WOO!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:59 am
NotteRequiem
The Labyrinthian

Freshman and Sophmore years were always the hardest in terms of homework for me. Now being a 5th year I get to be done at 2:15 and take a nap!! WOO!

@Bio: Nah, I just procrastinated. Guess it's good that I learned that procrastinating in college is not like procrastinating in high school early. sweatdrop

@Notte: Heh, my schedule is more afternoon/evening orientated, as I get out of school every Tues and Thur at 7:30 p.m. So no naps for me. At the same time, I do get to sleep in later than most everyone else. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:44 am
Well, I dunno... If you get to slack off all week and then put in 9 hours of homework... That actually doesn't sound too bad. But that's just me. I'm not a Rookiecrastinator. I'm a PROcrastinator!

Some progress!! I got an audition to play a monster at the Halloween event at Canada's Wonderland! Could this be the first stepping stone to what ends up being a life long career of playing horror movie villains? Let's hope so!!!
It's gonna be Legen... Wait for it.... Dary!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 am
If this is for real, then I'm done with Rambo.

Forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 pm
Hmm... I'm at an impass... I don't know what's worse... THAT or Rambo rescuing his daughter, which was the first version of Rambo 5.

Either way, I won't be bothering with it.
However! If they opted to make a crossover of like Rambo and... I dunno, Predator... Or better yet, Terminator... Like a non-canon spinoff, I'd definitely check it out. They should've just done that.

Sidebar: (Or should I say bottom bar). Does anyone else think this bottom bar on Gaia is completely unnecessary and annoying? In fact, I think it's preventing me from using Gaia on my PS3. Not only can I not log in, but I can't even scroll down to the bottom of a screen when on Gaia. Gaia sucks! We should all migrate to another forum.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:17 pm
Yeah... this bottom bar is hella annoying. Wonder if we can disable it through our Options menu...

First day of classes are over. Haha, tomorrow it starts all over again. -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 pm
Bleh... I can't wait to do it again. ...>_<

Okay, so my teachers so far don't suck, but... Man, it's school! Flippin' joy! @_@  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:42 pm
School is murdering me. And I need a job. So very badly.

Hello everyone! I am not dead yet!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games