Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:19 pm
Beginning of school was always exciting time for me, because it was always the time I showed off my awesome new clothes and stuff... Umm... Other than the fact that my school had uniforms. But I remember being excited for some reason. I miss high school.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:52 pm
Haha I bet. I mean I hate it now, but I'm sure I'll remember all the good times. Everything will go to hell for me on May 6th, 2010.  

Mr. Kennedy

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 am
@Mr. Kennedy: Why that date?

College is awesome for a few reasons:

1. You can eat and drink in class.

2. Well, they may be late, but I enjoy my new hours...No more waking up at 6 a.m. to get ready for school.

3. At college, the whole food chain rule doesn't matter...Meaning, it doesn't matter if I'm a freshmen or not. I'm still helluh cool either way. cool

4. You get a u-pass if you go full time...Which I do...Free bus rides whenever, wooh!

5. Finally, I can pace myself with homework, which is why I'm definitely doing better in college then in high school (Final GPA for HS: 1.76 sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:09 pm
I turn 18 years old haha.

Ahh college sounds so exciting. Yet, I'm horrified heh.  

Mr. Kennedy

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:15 pm
This bottom bar is annoying. This is an avatar site, not a social networking site! scream

Edit: BTW, happy Dreamcast day everyone! *goes back to Grandia II*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:16 pm
AngelaAshford
This bottom bar is annoying. This is an avatar site, not a social networking site! scream
So.. Does that mean that Gaia is that lame dude who tries his best to pose like the cool kids (e.g. Facebook), but fails horribly? ... Yeah, that sounds about like Gaia. And we hang out with it out of pity.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:16 pm
Hi everyone, I'm' still alive. My sister jsut arrived at Taiwan jsut last night...or I should say this morning at midnight. I was disappointed. She's gained a hell of lot of weight. She may not admit that she's gained that much, but she has, and she uses the "It's because I have big bones like dad," excuse. Who is she trying to fool? I pray that my grandfather doesn't get heart attack after seeing her. MY grandfather cares about looks. my sis would be the only one in my generation on my mom's side of the relatives that actually looks bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Wooh! Dreamcast day! I'm gonna pop in Skies of Arcadia: Legends (The one for gamecube) and play it on my Wii...All the while staring at the PS2 with FFVII still in it.

Wooh!

@Bio: Heh, no, Gaia has now become facebook: Making too many changes no one appreciates.

At least it hasn't become myspace yet.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 pm
Well, holy crap. Now, I don't mean to overglorify Zero Punctuation, since I hate overglorification (*cough* Street Fighter 2), but man, Yahtzee's latest review has me convinced.
Every single video game review in the world, from this point on, should be done in limerick.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:09 pm
9/9/09...

The Dreamcast officially launched on 9/9/1999, exactly 10 years from... well, yesterday now. -_-

Happy belated Birthday, Dreamcast!!!

EDIT: ********, Angela beat me to it. stressed I played some Dynamite Cop with my Dreamcast VGA box through my HDTV in honor.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:11 pm
Thee Stranger
9/9/09...

The Dreamcast officially launched on 9/9/1999, exactly 10 years from... well, yesterday now. -_-

Been busy?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 pm
The Labyrinthian
Thee Stranger
9/9/09...

Been busy?

Yeah, extremely... but the main reason I haven't been on in so long is because my laptop s**t the bed. I'm using my frikkin' Wii right now, which is a pain in the d**k. I'd rather use the PS3's browser, but it won't let me sign into gaia for some reason. Speaking of which, I finally broke down and bought an OG (fully backwards compatible) PS3 off ebay with a 320 gig hard drive. I love it, (though do miss the PS2's texture smoothing). It's my mean, lean MGS playing machine. Speaking of Foreman grills, Fight Night Round 4 is awesome. And who are you, by the way...? Deadite...?

EDIT: Oh. Signature. DURR. I'm not too quick on the uptake tonight.  

Thee Stranger

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 am
The Labyrinthian
Biohazard EXTREME
Man, you guys must really hate me. Sadists.

Lol, what?

Well, I do somewhat agree with you.

See, there's a reason why I refuse to vote. It's not about the issues anymore, but rather the swagger.

See, I just hate the fact that Barack was elected by people who only voted for him because

A. He's Black
B. He's Black
C. He sold a bull s**t Chewbacca stance by insinuating "Change we can believe in"
D. He's Black

I have nothing against a black President, but damn, did you see some of the election videos? Why were those people crying? Was it because the people were really happy they were getting a president in which they agreed with most of his views and outlooks on his particular political agenda? Or was it because he was black and the only view they knew was change.

Like South Park said, "Change When?"

WORD. Word, word, word, word.
I didn't vote either. I didn't like any of the candidates. Oh, and big surprise, Obama has done pretty much the opposite of just about everything he promised and campaigned on. As just about every other politician who's ever won the presidency has. They're all liars. You got two choices in this country: Democrat or Republican; Coke or Pepsi. One may be a tad sweeter than the other, but they're both essentially the same thing. None of the other candidates from any of the other parties are even ALLOWED to take part in the presidential debates. Only the big two “chosen” ones from the two big parties. And this is democracy? The little guys who very well might want to affect REAL change in this country aren't even allowed a voice, or any semblance a chance. Because they aren't backed by the lobbyists, and that's really who runs the country. And of all the people I'd talked to who were so invested in Obama and his slogan, most of them couldn't tell you what that “change” was even supposed to be. Ill-informed, well-meaning voters with the shallowest of motivations. They say you have to pick the lesser of two evils. Well, no, you don't. If I don't trust in any of the candidates... if they both suck, they're not getting my vote. Even if one is slightly less sucky than the other. Simple as that. The American Presidential Elections are a big ******** joke, and have been since 1996.

And sorry if this offended anyone. I know politics and religion are big no-no's, but I felt compelled to add my own two cents, for what it's worth.

And Bio, I feel you. I don't have a computer anymore either. I DO have a job, but I hate it, and it makes me completely miserable. So you can have it, because I'm seriously considering quitting for another job with lower pay... if I can find one.

And lastly, sorry for the double post.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 am
So... I have to ask.. How much did a PS3 like that set you back?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:31 pm
The Labyrinthian
Wooh! Dreamcast day! I'm gonna pop in Skies of Arcadia: Legends (The one for gamecube) and play it on my Wii...All the while staring at the PS2 with FFVII still in it.

Wooh!

@Bio: Heh, no, Gaia has now become facebook: Making too many changes no one appreciates.

At least it hasn't become myspace yet.

What university do you attend?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games